Be aware of Telegram Groups or channel I guess! - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saj555

Be aware of Telegram Groups or channel I guess!

On 5/18/2020 at 3:39 AM, Saj555 said:

At first when  i joined the crypto world i knew nothing about it. But then when i joined the forum I started learning some things. And then to convert my currency into my native  currency i joined a telegram channel or group. But unfortunately the group or the channel was full of scammers. And they scammed me out of nowhere and i couldn't even realize that time. So always be aware about telegram groups. 

Dear @Saj555 yes you are right I also was contacted a day before yesterday by some one and they said me to invest but I didn't.

Because I didn't know anything now and how can I believe them blindly.

I will suggest to everyone that be careful from the scammers and safe your from panic.

Scammers are highly concentrated in support groups for platforms on social media They read conversations and try to hunt the easiest prey, and they are the beginners, but they claim to be from the administration Or, the prosecution is trying to help to achieve a large profit with investments with a huge return. Unfortunately, some fall victim to such deception, and therefore it is necessary to repeatedly alert and remind, especially for the sake of the newcomers and newcomers to the forum.

• +2 1

I think telegram is the home of scammer I have wasted enough of time and efforts on airdrops that promised heaven and earth but and the end they didn't pay. Some will tell you to pay for gas fee before they can send you your earnings this their high-level of their scamming

Hmm, this is interesting. As good as telegram messenger is, it is known for various form of fraud, you can be easily get scammed. I've experienced that on few occasions, now I've set my security setting right, I don't participate in random groups. Experience they say is the best tutor. 

Yes,  there are alot of mouth watering offers on the social media platforms that are very difficult to resist there temptation,  they make it look so easy and true. alot of people have become victims of such scenarios. Be vigilant and careful on what kind of platforms you join.  

I am so sorry to hear this and i am thankful you realised it sooner. I request everyone to be aware of the scammers and do not join any telegram group without having proper knowledge and information. Do not accept strangers request of joining telegram groups and messages.

• +1 1

There is a real problem ... in some promotional campaigns in which members participate. They share their Telegram account name in public in the comments on the main campaign publication .. As if they are presenting their information on a gold plate to the fraudsters. A better mechanism must be found to maintain privacy.

• +3 2

It is true that the Telegram group has a lot of scams, for that you have to be careful with these groups, don't easily trust someone you don't know. If you want questions about converting crypto to fiat better ask this forum. It is better not to follow such Telegram groups.

• +1 1

On 5/17/2020 at 6:39 PM, Saj555 said:

At first when  i joined the crypto world i knew nothing about it. But then when i joined the forum I started learning some things. And then to convert my currency into my native  currency i joined a telegram channel or group. But unfortunately the group or the channel was full of scammers. And they scammed me out of nowhere and i couldn't even realize that time. So always be aware about telegram groups. 

In telegram there are many scammers you should be careful because this is a cradle of scammers, I recommend you use a personal wallet to avoid these things.

• +2 1

El 17/5/2020 a las 18:39, Saj555 dijo:

Al principio, cuando me uní al mundo de las criptomonedas, no sabía nada al respecto. Pero luego, cuando me uní al foro, comencé a aprender algunas cosas. Y luego, para convertir mi moneda en mi moneda nativa, me uní a un canal o grupo de telegramas. Pero, lamentablemente, el grupo o el canal estaban llenos de estafadores. Y me estafaron de la nada y ni siquiera pude darme cuenta de esa vez. Así que siempre esté atento a los grupos de telegramas. 

I am using the trust wallet because it is very complete in my opinion and its interface is very good and easy to use and understand, on the other hand, because of the ERC20 network I use metamask I see that it is much more comfortable because I use it from the browser and it is the which I use most often.

• +2 1

I used to look the quick price update and little informy about the cryptocurrenies through the telegram there are many groups which are very genuine too and very helpful. So, you should use them properly and you should be very careful if they are messaging you.

• +2 2

Using Telegram for engaging with this cryptocurrency world has become somehow risky, especially for newbies, given it is flooded with scammers adding people randomly to groups and channels that supposedly offer "big opportunities" with high returns. I get added to this fraudulent channels almost on a daily basis, and consider the best way to go about this is deleting them and reporting the spam content to Telegram.

• +2 2

On 5/18/2020 at 3:39 AM, Saj555 said:

At first when  i joined the crypto world i knew nothing about it. But then when i joined the forum I strted learning some things. And then to convert my currency into my native  currency i joined a telegram channel or group. But unfortunately the group or the channel was full of scammers. And they scammed me out of nowhere and i couldn't even realize that time. So always be aware about telegram groups. 

You are right my friend I am agree with you . Many telegram are scam or fake but some telegram are not scam . That's why we can use it but be careful always . But this is true telegram channel are full of scammers . Thanks for sharing this useful and helpful post .

• +2 1

Hello friend, thanks for your advice, it is very true that every day in telegram people that you do not know write to you, do not even buy the groups with them proposing businesses so that you invest with them without risks, do not fall for those things they are scams, yes there would be no risks in investments, we were all rich...😀

• +2 1

Teligrame is best for airdrops and earning but many groups are scam which steal our personal information and many challen also provide us wrong information 

• +1 1

On 5/18/2020 at 6:39 AM, Saj555 said:

Even I knew that I could earn money from telegram, I don't really want to joined on it. I decided not to joined in the telegram groups when I experience of being scammed by bot, it is offering me huge money when I invested on it. After that I don't want to try telegeram again because for me, telegram is full of scammers.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 5/18/2020 at 12:39 AM, Saj555 said:

Unfortunately, you are absolutely right, Telegram is full of scum bag scammers. Telegram is a great place to be in different groups but their are scammers just lurking everywhere. Dont feel bad, I have also been scammed in Telegram. I imagine many others have been too. But the important thing, is that you have to learn how to spot a scammer. Live & Learn.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

I'm also agree with you dear. There are some group and channel on telegram actually they give us lot of attractive offer and then doing scam with us. We should avoid that type of telegram group and channel.

Fraudsters are very active on Telegram, they spam us, and try to steal us. We should not be led by them and try to avoid them as much as possible.
Be careful with your personal data and do not give it to untrustworthy people.

We must immediately delete these channels from our accounts and report them, as well as for the scammers who speak and present their false offers and thus the same behavior. Our first and last protector is ourselves and our logic.

• +1 1

i think now telegram encourage scammers because in telegram most of companies scammers operates, and that they usually search smooth targets while any one join their organization they nevertheless our money, so in my opinion do not consider telegram agencies.

Dear you are right at telegram there are many scammers which attract us to invest money. They offer huge return profit some people get into their scam and invest their money and after investment they found zero interest. Telegram is scamming site where scammers mostly ask Abu youbit exchanger. So be aware from these people which can cause your financial loss.

Yes offcourse all the telegram groups are scammers we don't need to be foolish and before joining any forum we should research .

Yes we need to to aware on both sides there are so many scamming groups that promote false news and another scam is in crypto trading field that they pup any low coin and trap other new innocent users to invest on this coin coin then they sell their coin and investor get lose .