Be aware of Telegram Groups or channel I guess! - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saj555

Be aware of Telegram Groups or channel I guess!

At first, I think I will like to advise the forum, that they should be very careful because using with the telegram group, Because scammers and spammer are very curious to know your information to your address,So the beginner should stay away from all those things to avoid you from to get access to your account.

Unfortunately scammers exploit begging in the telegram and you should beware of all strange and they will steal your money so every one must be attention.

I am not aware from telegram I think that it's a application like WhatsApp messenger.and I didn't understand the realtion between telegram and this platform. I'll be happy if the seniors would provide me info about that.Thank you.

Yes, unfortunately, there are many fraudsters who claim expertise and deceive us that they want to help us and then we fall into their trap. I do not like to participate in Telegram groups because they often contain a lot of fraudsters

• +2 1

There are a lot of scammers out there in Telegram now and we will always try to save from them because they are always trying to deceive us in various ways. We will not click on any link given to them.

Yes my friends if you want to not be caught by these scammer and hackers then you should be most careful about these things. Because there are also working many telegram bots which are not real. And they played a trick by attracted someone through many good amount. And they easily stole our money easily. So don't trust these kinds of bots.

The Telegram application and its stations contain an enormous number of fraudsters who are hanging tight for the person in question, so we must be as cautious as could reasonably be expected and attempt to move away from these individuals so they don't take us.

I really agree with you. I also think most of the scamming is done by telegram channels.There are many scams in telegram especially the bots there. We should be careful and do not give your personal information easily.

Telegram cable faction and as everywhere near are lots of scammers and hackers by the mode scammers are bestow on practically every site we encompass to be opposite the harm solely as of our mistakes. 

Telegram has been a place where scammers and hackers patronize this days ,I have fallen a victim several time in been scammed in telegram,I joined some airdrops that pretend to pay, but all were just a waste of time

This is true. Many telegram channels ask you to pay money in order to invest for you and give you profits, and this is a real fraud on people and a great theft, so you should not trust anything, especially the very annoying grammar bots, all of them are scams and scams. The only one of the channels is honest AirDrop

Telegram has become very crowded by scammers, I don't follow any channel lately and only have it to communicate with a few people in private, however the scammers somehow still find my account and even without being in any channel or group they pm and start their stupid comments. F the scammers you are stupid and you deserve to rot in prison.

Thanks mate for the sharing of your experience. It will be so helpful for the members here. For me also it's helpful maybe not now but in future I hope I will remind this.

Yes I am aware about Telegram Groups and Channels. Telegram Groups are so disturbing but the channels are cool. They post so informative things that we should know we should do we should have. So they are really awesome I am aware about it . . . .

@Saj555 dear friend many scam cases happened from telegram channels . Telegram channels are full of scammers if you want to exchange your money you must use yobit wallet because yobit wallet is legit and safe. 

Edited by Ishfaq meo

Wow this happened to me as well. For over months presently I have been on Instagram active doing fake Airdrops and holding up calmly considering I will win on cryptocurrency but all where in vein. Not until a Companion told me almost yobit which lead me straightforwardly to this forum(cryptotalk) am happy that am here but it torments me that I didn't know this prior. By the by no lament knowing that am progressing to gain.

Thanks my dear for sharing your experience with us.I will follow your advice and always trying to avoid scammers and your post will help me and others.There are lots of scammers at internet so we have to be careful from them and avoid telegram groups as u said in your post.Thanks again

• +3 1

Thanks for bringing up that topic. Most of the time scammers can't get detected until people get scammed because their offers are so good. We all should be careful of scammers.

• +3 1

On 5/18/2020 at 3:39 AM, Saj555 said:

At first when  i joined the crypto world i knew nothing about it. But then when i joined the forum I started learning some things. And then to convert my currency into my native  currency i joined a telegram channel or group. But unfortunately the group or the channel was full of scammers. And they scammed me out of nowhere and i couldn't even realize that time. So always be aware about telegram groups. 

You are absolutely right the telegram groups are full of scammers I think the channels and the groups of telegram are the primary place of the scammers therefore we should always be careful and avoid to join this kind of groups.

I agree with you unfortunately  scammer exploit beginners in the telegram and telegram bots and they will steal your money so every one must br attention.

Yes, people have made it to the group on Telegram too Wherever people are liberated by giving such offers  that can double their bitcoins within 1 day You should stay away from such people 

Recently I got an email for joining a group of telegram in which they gave a description that they distribute free bitcoins through Lucky draw.  Fortunately I have heard about these telegram scammers so I quickly reported and blocked the particular email address.

• +2 1

Trust no one in crypto world especially if you really do not know them in person. Many people nowadays are scamming other people so always be vigilant. Telegram is one of the platform where crypto enthusiasts are communicating, it can be the place for scammer to scam people. Always spread awareness about this.

Of course, everyone should read your words because it is very important and protects against cheaters and swindlers on the Telegram, and through my own experience, most of the telegram bots are swindlers who make you work without giving you any profits and when you achieve their goal they ask you to deposit in order to take your profits and this is a very large monument

at the point when I joined the crypto world I knew nothing about it. However, at that point when I joined the gathering I began learning a few things. And afterward to change over my money into my local cash I joined a message channel or gathering. Yet, sadly the gathering or the channel was brimming with tricksters. What's more, they defrauded me out of the blue and I was unable to try and understand that time. So consistently know about wire gatherings.