Be aware of Telegram Groups or channel I guess! - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saj555

Be aware of Telegram Groups or channel I guess!

Yes my friends if you want to not be caught by these scammer and hackers then you should be most careful about these things. Because there are also working many telegram bots which are not real. And they played a trick by attracted someone through many good amount. And they easily stole our money easily. So don't trust these kinds of bots.

That is correct my friend many scammers are around you just be aware of those scammers, telegram has postive and negative side postive can be said as many senior members are there they helps other members to get aware of many kinds of things in the crypto world but the negative is the scammers.

We have to realize how to shelter as in each and every one our internet behavior nearby are scammers that give it a go to bargain the perfect discharge and scam us. If we lack our nest egg to be profitable we hypocrisy set a limit scammers to turn into us dispatch them capital or cheat from us and we tin argue against this by burden investigate on something we achieve appeal to invest.

On 5/17/2020 at 11:39 PM, Saj555 said:

At first when  i joined the crypto world i knew nothing about it. But then when i joined the forum I started learning some things. And then to convert my currency into my native  currency i joined a telegram channel or group. But unfortunately the group or the channel was full of scammers. And they scammed me out of nowhere and i couldn't even realize that time. So always be aware about telegram groups. 

Thank you so much for sharing this type of information with us about telegram group chat. I will surely be aware of telegram group chats full of scamers.

On 5/18/2020 at 4:49 AM, malik6314193 said:

Telegram is primary forum of scammera.  Most of scamming is done by telegram channels. We all observe that many people pm us on telegram even we don't know them. These are scammers. Be careful about these fake groups. 

First of all thanks my friend for sharing such an good an informative post at this forum. Yes at telegram there is a group of scammers which ate working to caught someone by playing tricks with them ,or offering them a good amount to invest. But these are totally fake sites and bots. So be careful about these things.

On 5/18/2020 at 12:43 AM, issa123h said:

Yes this is real my friend a lot of spammers you will find them in telegram groups and telegram bots and they will steal your money so every one must be attention

Yes dear companion of this great You have to be very careful with telegram since scammers abound who are trying to steal your Cryptocurrencies or your money, therefore it is highly advisable not to trust people who know them
Big winnings and luck for the whole community
A big greeting

There are so many of them and they are usually trying to send some really fake airdrops and one of the problem I sent my ether wallet to some of them and this is a problem to me because am not so sure what they can use it for but the truth is it really disturbs me a little , there are so many fake users on the telegram platform so we need to just be very careful and see what happens after that

• +3 1

Hey friend, you are right telegram is full of scammers and its not at all safe. If you are using telegram channels, then be careful with it. Dont entertain messages from unknown senders and never reveal your personal information or any account details to anyone for any purpose. Its difficult to distinguish scams and legit ones in telegram, so be cautious. And I would say using telegram is not a safe option and if possible avoid that. 

• +3 1

The telegram is a social communication platform which contains a large number of fraudsters who are waiting for the victim.So we must be carefull to use cryptoforum

In fact my friends if you don’t want to be caught by these scammers and hackers then you should be most careful about these things.  Because there are a lot of telegrams working on boots that are not real.  And they have a strategy that attracts a lot of people.  And they stole our money very easily.  So don't forget to believe in these types of boots.  You can also face the loss.

We should be extra careful if we don't want to loose our coins because in the crypto world there are lot of scammers.Only use legit exchange sites for trading and always use a safe wallet to protect your coins. 

Yes my friend you have shared a very good information with us. As I also joined this form in the beginning, when I learned a lot from here and when I tried to learn how to convert cryptocurrency to real currency, I had to join Telegram. But at that time I did not have so much knowledge and information about Telegram. But as I keep working there, I notice one thing very much that there are too many spammers and fake people. There is a lot of spammers present  there who can fraud with us. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It happens when you trust each person without  any reason and give all what you have, I have seen people  ecen scamming less  than 0.30$ which actually has no value but people still do this.

Thank you, my friend, for this helpful warning
Really a lot of new cases are being followed, victim, phishing scams and fake websites
This requires great awareness and exposure of these plaintiffs, and an emphasis on the importance of exchanging only through known transfer platforms

When subscribing to Telegram bots, you should pay attention to several points, the most important of which are the requirements that you must do to take the prize. If you are asked to transfer money to receive it, it is fraudulent and then do not send any of your personal information about you, and in the end you have to search for proof of withdrawal from that bot on the Internet, perhaps more than 90%  Some of the bots are fraudulent, but there are also honest bots like Yobit and trust wallet

Telegram is an epic android application but now a day it become the main source for dishonest activities like scamming. And scammer used it because they easily find innocent peoples and then use sharp tricks. Scammer create multiple group and channel and then new joiners of that channel or group also be the new target. So if you see any acitivity like that, left or block that person and save you financial asset and be careful, dont trust anyone who give you massive interest on your investment. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Thanks for the great reminder,I came across fake groups in telegram channel I participated in various kinds of airdrop but most of the airdrops are scam I urge every one should be ware of scammers in telegram though there are  quite a few legit crypto groups there.

On 11/5/2020 at 9:52 AM, daintybrat said:

Telegram is a very dangerous place for beginners since some are not aware that most of the offers being made on that platform are scams and made just to get money from you. We should always be cautious because one wrong move can cause us everything.

Of course, there is reason in what you comment, in fact 99% of investment websites or offers are scams. They use the ignorance of many to obtain good economic advantage from it. But through experience you learn.

Telegram is a good app and it can be really useful i use airdrop channels but as you said its full Most of scamming is done by telegram channels. many scam groups and scammers on the messaging platform Telegram. Have to careful about this because some of people Are lost their money too.

You will not get experience without falling into such problems, perhaps we all were exposed to fraud and learned the lesson and how to protect ourselves from fraudsters at a later time so do not be sad, you are now immune to them and you must now share your experience so that no one else falls into the same trap.

• +3 2

yes, scammers are gift anywhere and are watching for the opportunity to cheat, in particular novices, so the primary rule is that you do not accept as true with everyone who comes and talks with you specially underneath the pretext of help or managing capital or multiplying your earnings and many of them claim to be different humans inclusive of they're managers in a challenge or managers in a platform or web site .

if i were to describe telegram channel , i will refer it as scammer channel because that channel is full of scammers and fraudsters i have once participated in one an airdrop project unknown to me that it is owned by scammers we should beware of them.

On 5/22/2020 at 4:00 PM, Virgil dijk said:

In this present time there are lots of scammers in telegram, there give you great offers there can't even afford, there do that just to fool people and get rid of thier money , so everyone needs to be wise and not to be too greedy to fall for thier offers .

They make use of bots to deceive people and lure them into sending them money. I have participated in some of them and ever since I have stayed away from such bots. Learn the real de which is trading and make your profits reading graphs and listening to news.

I knew about cryptoworld fr telegram.Telegram is more like association with cryptocurrency. Cause every airdrops get promoted through telegram. As frauds are everywhere in life it is no difference in telegram also. There are so many scammers in telegram we can't even count. I once about to fell in a trap. But got out of it. So i suggest never reply those unknown messages rather than block them immediately.

Yeah you are absolutely right telegram is full of scammers as i have noticed many contacts in telegram groups who text me and wanna trap me by giving me offers to invest $50-$100 and get profit which is unbelievable in just 2 or three days and everyone i think who contacted me all was scammers.

Everyone beware of them.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹