Do you know that mBTC, µBTC and satoshi have different value?? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

Do you know that mBTC, µBTC and satoshi have different value??

21 minutes ago, cryptovlek said:

but did not know there were more as micro bitcoin and milli bitcoin or what they meant.

@cryptovlek Milli as well micro are units or bitcoin likes we can say Satoshi . one micro bitcoin have 10 Satoshi in value on other hand one milli have 100K satoshi value ( 0.001 BTC ) . hopefully you can easily understand it 😉

Edited by gourav789
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Because the price of Bitcoin has increased so much, dealing with its parts is a necessity and knowing it, and as here in the Satoshi forum, it equals our daily income Also, there are many currencies that have parts and have designations, and some do not.

I am very happy to find this information that I am never see anywhere before. Thank you for explain the milli Bitcoin and the macro Bitcoin and the mean of them. I am only new of the satoshi and I was not very sure about it but now I am know this is 1 Bitcoin equal to a hundred million of satoshi and this is a very good target for us to reach, the sooner.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +3 1

I have seen some exchanges using more numbers to divide Bitcoin in more satoshi but I didn't remember that it was called like that or the denominations. Nice to have this post because now that price of Bitcoin can be low and in a few years we will be using milli Bitcoin instead for small numbers.

On 5/16/2020 at 8:09 PM, betelihem said:

Hey everybody, i read some posts on this forum, and i think some members mistaken the value of millibitcoin, micro bitcoin and satoshis have same value of bitcoins, but they have different values, lets make it clear.

1 Bitcoin(btc) = 1000 milli bitcoin(mbtc)

1 Bitcoin(btc) = 1,000,000 micro bitcoin(µbtc)

1 Bitcoin(btc) = 100,000,000 satoshis

Looks like regular math. But thanks anyway. As a matter of fact, I have never met anyone to write this way in articles and other info topics. 10 (-3) = miles, 10 (-6) micro. Thank you, I will remember you when I meet this kind of recording 🙂

Yes, indeed, this is true, and this diversity and gradualness made there a very great opportunity for small investors in this currency to invest in it, and this arose as a result of the high price of this currency to a very large degree that made it difficult to obtain

The information has been useful to me. I don't usually use mBTC or µBTC, I usually always use the terms BTC or satoshi.

It is simply a way of naming the magnitudes of the coins since as 1 BTC = 100,000,000 satoshi, 1mBTC = 0.001 and μBTC = 100 Satoshis this would be equivalent to the pennies of normal coins

Yes, that's right! On the cryptography market, there are thousands of different bitcoins created by different users, and they are called differently, this is the problem) the main Thing is not to get to those tokens that have an empty price, rating, and are not relevant. Good luck!

• +4 1

Bitcoin is a coin which Its value is kind of that big, in which some would want to call dividend of the coin in different names, as there's m and even the U abbreviation on it, as 1mbtc, 4ubtc and so on, but other's prefer on the Satoshi structure

I did not know that mbtc existed. This post has enabled me to understand that BTC can be divided into satoshis as well as micro Bitcoins. So from this platform even if we earn 20000 satoshis daily it would take like twenty more years to earn 1 Bitcoin. Anyway this amount of income we earn from this platform itself is really amazing so let's work hard to earn more.

I honestly know only Bitcoin and Satoshi. I think this is what I need, so it is not necessary for me to know the other names so as not to mix things up. I think it is good to know everything about Bitcoin, but these names are not necessary.

On 11/3/2020 at 7:55 PM, Upright said:

Bitcoin is a coin which Its value is kind of that big, in which some would want to call dividend of the coin in different names, as there's m and even the U abbreviation on it, as 1mbtc, 4ubtc and so on, but other's prefer on the Satoshi structure

Yeah bitcoin have different values like length and weight, and every one have there own prefer the value to use, but on most sites satoshi and mbitcoin is used more than other values, and like you said i also prefer to use satoshi value.

I don't see the benefit of these parameters, Bitcoin has 8 digits and the smallest is Satoshi and its value is very small so I don't think we need to add new metrics for Bitcoin.

• +1 1

The ability to split Bitcoin is critical in order to encourage practical use and buy Bitcoin as an alternative to everyday currencies, so understanding these small parts and realizing their value is beneficial to everyone who is interested in Bitcoin. And in the future, if necessary, the possibility of splitting Bitcoin can be increased to 100 billion pieces. One or more smaller ones, since the Bitcoin protocol and associated software can be modified to handle smaller units.

the excessive-rate currencies are those that comprise elements, and those parts are dealt not like the low-fee currencies , and your put up about bitcoin parts is useful, but for my part it suffices to realize about shatoshi and what number of there are for a complete bitcoin, given the price of satoshi may be very little.

• +2 2

Actually, they are parts and they can be called any name and what they matter is their value, but in order to communicate with investors or in the case of trading in groups, a coding must be used, and this is how this global coding for trading arose as well as the ltc currency, the part of it is called Liteoshi

• +2 1

I don't use any of the first two because I haven't encountered it yet but anyway thank you for sharing that information, terms are also important for every bitcoiner so the next time they encounter those things, they may get familiar with and know about it.

• +2 1

I have got the new information about the bitcoin and I don't have any knowledge about the mbtc and µbtc. Thank you so much for giving good information about the bitcoin because I have only heard about the satoshis.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I really did not about this, the only part I know is satoshi, but now I have clear information about the btc splitting and how it has been created to easily deal with bitcoins.

"We grow by lifting others"

4 hours ago, Cryppro said:

I have got the new information about the bitcoin and I don't have any knowledge about the mbtc and µbtc. Thank you so much for giving good information about the bitcoin because I have only heard about the satoshis.

Yeah most members including me not used to know about this values of bitcoins like mbitcoin which is mili bitcoin and also µbitcoin which is microbitcoin, but when i read about this things i maid this topic and i shared my knowledge to other members.

For the reason that the cost of Bitcoin has amplified as a result much, industry with its parts is a requirement and conscious it, and as at this time in the Satoshi forum, it equals our each day proceeds Also, in attendance are lots of currencies that carry out parts and carry out designations, and about solveing it. 

Thank you, dear, for this wonderful information, as you made a wonderful and very distinctive illustration. I hope the members will benefit from these as the participation is very rich in valuable information

I don't really know because I think it would be easier to know a lot if I know a lot here. I don't know a reason because if you know, share it with us so we can know something good here because we know a lot here.  Here we are working in many ways to be able to do something good for a while. Here we are working with a good mind and if you know, share with us. We can learn something good from here. You can learn something good.