Do you know that mBTC, µBTC and satoshi have different value?? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

Do you know that mBTC, µBTC and satoshi have different value??

Hey everybody, i read some posts on this forum, and i think some members mistaken the value of millibitcoin, micro bitcoin and satoshis have same value of bitcoins, but they have different values, lets make it clear.

1 Bitcoin(btc) = 1000 milli bitcoin(mbtc)

1 Bitcoin(btc) = 1,000,000 micro bitcoin(µbtc)

1 Bitcoin(btc) = 100,000,000 satoshis

• Useful or interesting 13
  • +1 3
  • +2 6
  • +3 3
  • +4 2
  • +5 3

1 minute ago, Rinku Das said:

I think 0.000010000 BTC is one mBTC, but I don't know what is  µbtc. I didn't get any rightful answer in your post. Make it clear to us so that we can easily understand of them.

I think i maid it clear, 1000 mbtc is 1 btc, and  microbitcin is also like mbtc and satoshi, and if you wright 0.00001 btc that means satoshi or in other ward 1000 satoshi, so i maid a post of bitcoin value, if its not clear you can ask me 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

Right,this affords bitcoin users the ability effectively to divide units and price goods according to their perceived value. It allows everyone to buy even on the smallest amount.

i don't use mBTC or µBTC for specifying an amount, i either say 0.001 BTC or 100000 satoshis, other than that it can be confusing

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

3 hours ago, betelihem said:

Hey everybody, i read some posts on this forum, and i think some members mistaken the value of millibitcoin, micro bitcoin and satoshis have same value of bitcoins, but they have different values, lets make it clear.

It's a good information. Before that i know only about stoshies but you tell us aboutbmbtc and ubtc. Thanks for sharing this information with us. But why we didn't use these two terms. Everybody use only stoshi. 

• +2 2
  • +3 1

It's really important to know this rate of bitcoin because there is many website who use those value ,we all know just the satoshi but it's not enough 

• Useful or interesting 2

11 hours ago, omaralirajbd said:

Dear friend I think this kind of information about bitcoin first time learning and I think you clear bitcoin different value. I know only Satoshi value. Thanks for sharing this information and it's helpful for me. I think this knowledge useful for know bitcoin different values and thanks cryptotalk to give this opportunity to learn cryptocurrency.

Yeah thanks to cryptotalk forum which let use discus things about cryptocurrencies and related with crypto worlds, and there are so meany values but this are most used once, and most members only know about satoshis and mbtc.  

17 hours ago, betelihem said:

I read about these denominations before, but I just care about satoshis as the rest denominations will be used only in case Bitcoin reaches like 1 million USD in price. They are not that much important right now as Bitcoin is not used in microtransactions yet, although if the Lightning Network ever manages to be fully developed and gains adoption, these denominations will be used by various applications.

I'm sorry but I don't understand anything from your posts.You are just saying that one mbtc or one btc price is equal to that value.But you ate not properly explaining it.So please explain it with details.

• +1 2

5 hours ago, Beast921 said:

I'm sorry but I don't understand anything from your posts.You are just saying that one mbtc or one btc price is equal to that value.But you ate not properly explaining it.So please explain it with details.

men i make it clear mbtc is not btc that's why i create this post for thus who don't know about milli bitcoin and micro bitcoins, and i explain it so clear bro, you don't know what mbtc and micro btc is so let me make it clear again mbtc is like satoshi and you know that 1 btc is equal to 100,000,000 satoshis and 1 btc is also 1000 mili btc,

and if you are new to blockchain i suggest you read more about it.

On 5/16/2020 at 3:09 PM, betelihem said:

On 5/16/2020 at 3:09 PM, betelihem said:

I came accross milli Bitcoin then but I have not come accross micro Bitcoin I always thought that they are different values of Bitcoin till now I realize that they are all thesame .thanks for sharing this with us

10 hours ago, BTC Future said:

I read about these denominations before, but I just care about satoshis as the rest denominations will be used only in case Bitcoin reaches like 1 million USD in price. They are not that much important right now as Bitcoin is not used in microtransactions yet, although if the Lightning Network ever manages to be fully developed and gains adoption, these denominations will be used by various applications.

Yeah we often use satoshis and btc and also millibitcoins, we only use thus terms, we don't the other terms, but its better to know them, peoples thought that clickbtc ptc site pys them 1 satoshis but they are paying millibtcs.

1 hour ago, betelihem said:

Yeah we often use satoshis and btc and also millibitcoins, we only use thus terms, we don't the other terms, but its better to know them, peoples thought that clickbtc ptc site pys them 1 satoshis but they are paying millibtcs.

Oh now that you've mentioned it @betelihemI've seen pairs in some exchanges that were using the mbtc format in trading pairs between Bitcoin and some really low valued coins as Freecoin (which has trillions of coins in total circulation). Yeah I remember me trying to count all these zeros. I guess this can be a huge trap especially to people that don't see it often. It is quite important subject for people to know. I take back my other remark.

Thank you for that info (which can also be found on google btw).

Anyway if you just call bitcoin value after comma as satoshis everyone will understand but i get what the topic is about.

The thing i'm trying to say is that nobody needs to worry about knowing such terms as the majority of crypto services / companies and so on don't use that kind of nomenclatures.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Thank you for sharing this lovely information my friend it was very helpful and now I can understood the difference among these three and I would request you to make such type of post only

• +1 1

This is true most people treat parts as Satoshi and they forget the existence of Milli Bitcoin and other units for measuring bitcoin parts so it is good to note this idea because it is one of the basics of general culture in the cryptocurrency market

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

this way each type of amount of satoshis servers to identify some specific amount related to bitcoin and it is eaiser to know how many satohis correspond to 1 millibitcoin, microbitcoin or other amound.

• +1 2

On 5/16/2020 at 10:09 PM, betelihem said:

That's right they have differences and what you posted really explain it. 

Your idea is really helpful because many members didn't know it yet. 

I thought satoshis is the smallest unit but I think I'm wrong. 

Edited by Dark_Sky
  • +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

As you have said in your post, all these mBTC, µBTC and satoshi are the units for Bitcoin. Newcomers in the crypto world should be familiar with these units before proceeding any sort of trading activities on the different cryptocurrency exchange sites. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

9 hours ago, Whited35 said:

As you have said in your post, all these mBTC, µBTC and satoshi are the units for Bitcoin. Newcomers in the crypto world should be familiar with these units before proceeding any sort of trading activities on the different cryptocurrency exchange sites. 

Yeah most beginners to crypto world don't know this and some member also commented on this post that i was wrong but i think he is beginner and he only know about satoshis, we all know that it seems bit hard to know all this but we can try to learn the basics.

• +1 1

Thank you very much for sharing this information with us personally I always had the problem of differentiating these terms but thanks to this topic I was already able to know what the difference is between all

26 minutes ago, Wilmer Garcia said:

Thank you very much for sharing this information with us personally I always had the problem of differentiating these terms but thanks to this topic I was already able to know what the difference is between all

You are so welcome friend, this forum helps us to learn each other, and some members who are new to crypto world don't even know this rates exists and they only know satoshis, that's why i created this posts.

• +1 1

Well mate its really useful information for me because most of time I confused,  when I work in faucet are site they pays 100 mbt then I thinks its pays me 100 satoshis, but later I checks its few sat so really irritated when see the difference, but now you clear all my doubts about this differences thanks to share.

• +1 1

6 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

Well mate its really useful information for me because most of time I confused,  when I work in faucet are site they pays 100 mbt then I thinks its pays me 100 satoshis, but later I checks its few sat so really irritated when see the difference, but now you clear all my doubts about this differences thanks to share.

Yeah i also faced this confusion, i used to earn from this ptc site called clickbtc and they also give in mbtc and i thought it was satoshis, but after i make search about it then i relics that the price is different. 

• +1 2

On 5/16/2020 at 5:09 PM, betelihem said:

Of course I'm knowing that since before, but although mbtc and and ubtc has the great value than satoshi, but the satoshi is mostly used and it is the unity of bitcoin also.  

• +1 1
  • +2 1