I think i just found a solution against scams! - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

I think i just found a solution against scams!

On 10/19/2019 at 9:48 AM, teminalibug said:

Everyday in the crypto world i try to be alert and not fall into scams so i go read docs that will strengthen my knowledge and also do research on a website before i sign up to it. why do i not sign up at all, so they don't just not get my money but my email neither. That's my trick that's how i can't be easily scammed. But today i found an article that would help you guys. And here are the ways to protect yourself from scammers;

• Be alert to the fact that scams exist.
  • Know who you're dealing with.
  • Do not open suspicious texts, pop-up windows or click on links or attachments in emails – delete them.
  • Don't respond to phone calls about your computer asking for remote access – hang up.
  • Keep your personal details secure
  • Keep your mobile devices and computers secure.
  • Choose your passwords carefully.
  • Review your privacy and security settings on social media.
  • Beware of any requests for your details or money.
  • Be wary of unusual payment requests.
  • Be careful when shopping online.

NOTE; In the crypto world scammers are everywhere, some of us could not even have known there is something called cryptocurrency if that for that scam call.

If you this content helps you and others out there share and like(React) 😊

Your effort is very good. This article is awesome. I appreciate that. But i don't think that how much prevention we take it can't stop the scammers from scamming. Because always there will be some people who will not follow all those for sure. And also if we get smart the scammers will get smarter. Because this is the passion of themselves. 

Well scammers have 1001 tricks and ways to kill people in the crypto world with fake airdrop projects and fake investments is a way for losers to make a living.

5 hours ago, Satya31 said:

Your effort is very good. This article is awesome. I appreciate that. But i don't think that how much prevention we take it can't stop the scammers from scamming. Because always there will be some people who will not follow all those for sure. And also if we get smart the scammers will get smarter. Because this is the passion of themselves. 

You are welcome mate, I'm here to help as I'm I get more help here myself and more knowledge.

The best solution is be aware that scammers are every where. You should always protect yourself from being scam. Before  joining, first thing to do is make a reviews. Ask people or watch some videos about the site you want to join. Then when signing up keep your informations safe. Do not share it to others especially your email address and passwords. You must enable your security password so that you will know when someone is hacking your account. When making a password, create a strong password. It should be long and mix it up with letters, number, And the most important is THINK BEFORE YOU CLICK!!!

Thanks for the solution, i can get new knowledge after reading it..

But for advice, the scammer always updating their strategy to scamming people. So hard if you only use same strategy to avoid them. Also scammer will always there no matter jail full or not in that country.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

18 minutes ago, Nakukanchik said:

Thanks fоr this information, well fоr me the tips I can share is tо work hard for your mоney. Scammers are alsо there having sоmeone to deceive, attract with their оffers. I believe there is nо easy money, therefоre they dоn't really matter tо me.

These tips are important especially for newbies, but US old folks, should also be careful, as scamming tricks has no limits.

Thanks for this tips for giving an idea for  the beginners, this tips will help us to avoid to scam not only in this crypto but also for other things that there's a possibility of scammers.

Thank you for sharing this info. To become safe all keys must be safe in encrypted location to avoid stealing and at the same time to remember it because some users may become forgetful in this things sometimes. Another thing, don't talk to strangers that involved in crypto currency unless it's needed.

Edited by Interface User
Correction for words

I think the best way to come in online earning  is to do crypto trading In this, you are responsible for your own profits and losses. You give good tips If we follow these, we can avoid scammers And save our capital 

The solution for scams is just ignore the impossible offers and do not waste your time with unknown messages and with unknown strangers. Also ignore unknown links sent by strangers.

On 10/19/2019 at 10:18 AM, teminalibug said:

Everyday in the crypto world i try to be alert and not fall into scams so i go read docs that will strengthen my knowledge and also do research on a website before i sign up to it. why do i not sign up at all, so they don't just not get my money but my email neither. That's my trick that's how i can't be easily scammed. But today i found an article that would help you guys. And here are the ways to protect yourself from scammers;

• Do not open suspicious texts, pop-up windows or click on links or attachments in emails – delete them.
  • Don't respond to phone calls about your computer asking for remote access – hang up.

NOTE; In the crypto world scammers are everywhere, some of us could not even have known there is something called cryptocurrency if that for that scam call.

Yeah I think your idea will help us to avoid the fear of scammers. Anybody don't share your secret key or private with anyone or don't give any permission to access your wallet details. We should block all the spam emails from our folders.

On 10/18/2019 at 9:18 PM, teminalibug said:

These are very helpful especially for those who are new and with minimal knowledge about the cryptoworld and about cryptocurrencies. These are basic things to keep in mind so that you will be saved from scammers. 

2 hours ago, Frozen Kingdom said:

Yeah I think your idea will help us to avoid the fear of scammers. Anybody don't share your secret key or private with anyone or don't give any permission to access your wallet details. We should block all the spam emails from our folders.

You should never lose fear of scammers and that was not my intention, the more you fear the more you will be careful.

Nice content,this will help others remind how to atleast stay away from scammer and be smart enough when dealing with unknown persons,scammers are just everywhere,thats why we need to be more wise now.

On 10/19/2019 at 7:22 AM, Ele said:

With this tips, not all people will fall victim to scam. But still the scammer will find another way to get what they want. They are always thinking on how to scam anybody that comes theirs way.

Yah you ate right, like we just hustling to find the best way to earn legally money in cryptocurrencies, also the scammers are finding best ways to scam

2 hours ago, Bhagchand bana said:

However, because cryptocurrencies are virtual and are not stored on a central database, a digital cryptocurrency balance can be wiped out by the loss or destruction of a hard drive if a backup copy of the private key does not exist.

That is another case for people to loose their money, that is why i do not like offline wallets, they are so risky, I mean i never heard someone lose coins on an online wallet.

On 10/19/2019 at 9:48 AM, teminalibug said:

thankyou very much for such a valuable information and advice i really appreciate that it will really help people to learn about the crypto world so they can be aware from scammers and stop losing their hardly earned money as we know its difficult to work with crypto 

Thanks for such a good information to kept safe youself from scams. We just need to spread and aware peoples to keep safe themselves from scams.

19 hours ago, jerry9837 said:

thankyou very much for such a valuable information and advice i really appreciate that it will really help people to learn about the crypto world so they can be aware from scammers and stop losing their hardly earned money as we know its difficult to work with crypto 

The difficult in working with crypto comes when we work 24/7 with a bunch of risks, risks in trading, risks in gambling, scammers, etc. So yeah at least we should be alert with scammers.

On 10/19/2019 at 12:18 PM, teminalibug said:

Personally, I think these are just guideline and these are the most basic things people should take note of and remember whenever engaging into something new, but no one can ever be safe from being scammed, no matter how experienced you are.

20 minutes ago, Kulfi said:

Please any body who have a solution about how to stop scammers from hacking should please lecture us about it

Scammers cannot be stopped, the only way is to protect your device and account with high security features.

Be smarter and beware with suspicious website.

12 hours ago, aamir shamim said:

thank you brother for sharing this very useful information.i have lost too much money in scams.there are too much scammers outside to loot your cryptocurrency. beaware brother.

I'm aware brother, i have encountered ,many scams but by following those tips i was able to avoid all of them.

13 hours ago, Aereen said:

Personally, I think these are just guideline and these are the most basic things people should take note of and remember whenever engaging into something new, but no one can ever be safe from being scammed, no matter how experienced you are.

All scammers share these common behavior if we know them, somehow we will be safe from scammers.

Great tips and indeed scammers are some of the biggest problems in the crypto world and are sometimes very difficult to avoid because they are smart enough but your tips can at least be scandalous.

you can easly safe yourself with scam by doing some resarch in internet or social media don't click any links recived in email becareful