I think i just found a solution against scams! - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

I think i just found a solution against scams!

Good topic friend, well I always avoid joining those types of scams, I mostly do it by researching very well about the project and who is behind it (you know to see if everything seems in order).
Another tip that I can give you is that if they offer you a very good offer to be real it is because it may not be real at all, maybe they are just trying to scam you so be very careful! don't trust anyone you meet on the internet

• +1 1

On 18/10/2019 at 23:18, teminalibug said:

Todos los días en el mundo de las criptomonedas trato de estar alerta y no caer en estafas, así que voy a leer documentos que fortalecerán mi conocimiento y también investigo en un sitio web antes de suscribirme. por qué no me inscribo en absoluto, para que no reciban mi dinero sino mi correo electrónico tampoco. Ese es mi truco, así es como no me pueden estafar fácilmente. Pero hoy encontré un artículo que los ayudaría. Y estas son las formas de protegerse de los estafadores;

• Esté alerta al hecho de que existen estafas.
  • Sepa con quién está tratando.
  • No abra textos sospechosos, ventanas emergentes ni haga clic en enlaces o archivos adjuntos en correos electrónicos; elimínelos.
  • No responda a las llamadas telefónicas sobre su computadora solicitando acceso remoto: cuelgue.
  • Mantenga sus datos personales seguros
  • Mantenga seguros sus dispositivos móviles y computadoras.
  • Elija sus contraseñas con cuidado.
  • Revise su configuración de privacidad y seguridad en las redes sociales.
  • Tenga cuidado con cualquier solicitud de sus datos o dinero.
  • Tenga cuidado con las solicitudes de pago inusuales.
  • Tenga cuidado al comprar en línea.
  • No seas codicioso

NOTA; En el mundo de las criptomonedas, los estafadores están en todas partes, algunos de nosotros ni siquiera podríamos haber sabido que hay algo llamado criptomoneda si eso es para esa estafa.

Si este contenido te ayuda a ti y a otras personas a compartir y dar me gusta (Reaccionar) 😊

I thank you very much for sharing this information, it is really useful for those of us who are getting started in this world and will soon invest in cryptocurrencies, I will be more aware of the points you share. 

• +2 1

Good advice to avoid falling into the trap of fraudsters, I think that these fraudsters constantly develop their tools and methods, and therefore we must also develop our knowledge and share our experiences to obtain the highest level of security.

• +3 1

All these are learnt through experience but it is not needed to suffer loses as we can learn what is going on before we get scammed and avoid this way to be victims of online criminals.

• +1 1

On 10/19/2019 at 7:18 AM, teminalibug said:
  • Be alert to the fact that scams exist.

All are great advice and this is probably something that we can't do anything about. We don't know exactly which is a scam and which is not and maybe a scam is successful for a while but for a few months does not generate any income for the founder so it will exit scam. But we can't know anything about this.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

My dear, thanks soo much. This was absolutely amazing you have given us all this valid and nice information to know. I think that with all of these together we can't get scammed any longer, we just need to learn all of your advice by hard and never forget them. Thanks again you did us a favour.

• +1 1

A solution is found if you are careful and start asking. If you don't ask they will scam you easier. But if you are unsure then get out of there and when I say to start asking I don't mean to ask the scammers. Ask the internet.

• +1 1

Ok there are some good advice but some like: keep your device secure do not actually mean anything and there should be a lot more information on this. Antivirus and adblocks help and also helps not to download any software that is not recommended and many more but it needs probably a new topic to discuss.

• +2 1

On 10/19/2019 at 9:18 AM, teminalibug said:

Everyday in the crypto world i try to be alert and not fall into scams so i go read docs that will strengthen my knowledge and also do research on a website before i sign up to it. why do i not sign up at all, so they don't just not get my money but my email neither. That's my trick that's how i can't be easily scammed. But today i found an article that would help you guys. And here are the ways to protect yourself from scammers;

• Know who you're dealing with.
  • Do not open suspicious texts, pop-up windows or click on links or attachments in emails – delete them.
  • Don't respond to phone calls about your computer asking for remote access – hang up.
  • Keep your personal details secure
  • Keep your mobile devices and computers secure.
  • Choose your passwords carefully.
  • Review your privacy and security settings on social media.
  • Beware of any requests for your details or money.
  • Be wary of unusual payment requests.
  • Be careful when shopping online.
  • Don't be greedy

NOTE; In the crypto world scammers are everywhere, some of us could not even have known there is something called cryptocurrency if that for that scam call.

If you this content helps you and others out there share and like(React) 😊

These are almost good and better solution to be avoided by these kinds of scams. And though these are also good types of alerts that we have to be attending and take fully responsibility.

• +1 1

Thank you very much dear friend and colleague of this great forum, it will surely be very useful for many of us, especially beginners, the topic that you present of great interest, therefore it is advisable to follow your advice
Good luck to everyone and big winnings
A big greeting to the whole community

On 10/19/2019 at 7:18 AM, teminalibug said:

Don't respond to phone calls about your computer asking for remote access – hang up.

I am thanks for this advice my dear because I am read that there are these scammers doing that and saying they are from Microsoft or some other company and want to access the victim computer with some remoted accessed software. This is never happens unless it is a scam.

• +1 1

Knowing who we are dealing with in the internet is something very hard and while we can have an idea we can't ever be certain, sometimes scammers are faking identities and can even disguise as friends of us if they hack their social media or emails and ask for money from all their friendlist.

• +2 1

The scammer always targets greed, so don't be greedy not to fall prey to deception.And always pay attention to who you are dealing with . 

• +1 1

It is a good solution to avoid scams. in fact you have to be very attentive, especially in telegram groups where there are many scammers

• +1 1

Thank you for this my friend. This is a really helpful post . Always I would suggest to keep your password safe and also never fall for offers that are too convincing because some can really get you to loose data and personal information. Good luck friends.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Hey friend, thanks for sharing these tips. I think most of us know these tips, but make sure you use those tips. There are many scams and the chances for users to get trapped are very high. We cannot stop the scammers and hackers, instead we can secure ourselves by following these security tips. 

On 10/19/2019 at 10:18 AM, teminalibug said:

Do not open suspicious texts, pop-up windows or click on links or attachments in emails – delete them.

This thing became the most dangerous part in crypto world now. Bad guyz tell us to click links by their airdrops and sometimes they steal our information by this.

• +1 1

If everyone would stick to these hints or ideas itemized above and be working in accordance with the provisions or working under it guidance, then no one will fall as victim of scammers, hackers or any other Cyber security disruptions again

Thanks for the advice, i  think it would be helpful for all of us and we will be benefited with it. The scam and the scammers is the most scared thing is  the crypto world and the most people fear to loose the amount they have earn. so, we should aware about of the scam trap. 

You help us people by your post people know about scammers . Scammers do their scaming and distract the people from their good way . Scammers are more smart day by day so please be avoid from scammers they spread at every site of platforum

On 10/19/2019 at 5:18 AM, teminalibug said:

Everyday in the crypto world i try to be alert and not fall into scams so i go read docs that will strengthen my knowledge and also do research on a website before i sign up to it. why do i not sign up at all, so they don't just not get my money but my email neither. That's my trick that's how i can't be easily scammed. But today i found an article that would help you guys. And here are the ways to protect yourself from scammers;

• Know who you're dealing with.
  • Do not open suspicious texts, pop-up windows or click on links or attachments in emails – delete them.
  • Don't respond to phone calls about your computer asking for remote access – hang up.
  • Keep your personal details secure
  • Keep your mobile devices and computers secure.
  • Choose your passwords carefully.
  • Review your privacy and security settings on social media.
  • Beware of any requests for your details or money.
  • Be wary of unusual payment requests.
  • Be careful when shopping online.
  • Don't be greedy

NOTE; In the crypto world scammers are everywhere, some of us could not even have known there is something called cryptocurrency if that for that scam call.

If you this content helps you and others out there share and like(React) 😊

Wow these is a good content I have come across today in these forum and I can pledge that is a top quality post with enough information about scammers who always disturb our funds. Moreover all the following listed above are very useful to all members and it must be put into consideration if really we want to succeed and avoid them, finally in my own opinion i want us to study all these useful tips because it will be helpful to us one day 

• +3 1

That is true, through this we can reduce risk in falling into scammers traps. And there are other things that only our experience can helps out to act smart and to know on which projects to put our money. 

• +1 1

These tips are very important not only for cryptocurrencies, the wallets associated with them are also important for the bank accounts that we have. One link may lead to the loss of the entire balance in the bank through one of the viruses that can destroy this phone and transfer everything in it to another place
Let's be more careful of our money

My friend thanked you for this wonderful article and very important advice regarding not being subjected to fraud. Therefore, I advise everyone to try as much as possible not to share the private wallet key to anyone who is, and you will not be hacked and stolen. Thank you.

On 11.12.2020 at 08:39, Abu baker said:

Be able to created different password for each site you visit, Google Chrome does that. When a scammers got your password he will want to try it in all of your account. Thanks take care. 

And i would advice you do NOT keep these passwords online. They best thing you can do - use paper and pen, or at least don’t be greedy and buy good antivirus. And keep your passwords safe - so robbers can’t steal them