Is Adam Back the man behind Satoshi Nakamoto? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BTC Future

Is Adam Back the man behind Satoshi Nakamoto?

The blockchain, like any invention, has its own history-about the people who made the greatest contribution to the creation of the technological platform that helped Bitcoin and blockchain become the standard of digital money technology (digital, not electronic).

Not so long ago, there was a popular version that Nick Szabo is the Creator of Bitcoin Satoshi Nakamoto, because he made a huge contribution with his scientific publications and developments to which he devoted his life. The most significant of them is the attempt to create BitGold in the 2000s. Nick Szabo himself denies any involvement in the authorship of Bitcoin.

If you try to look deeper, the most important inventions of mankind were often created by more than one inventor.

Until recently, few people in the cryptocurrency community had heard of such an outstanding cryptographer as Adam Back. This article allows the reader uninitiated in cryptography to understand the essence of Adam Beck's invention-Hashcash, which appeared back in 1997, and what role its mechanism plays in Bitcoin today.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

The research behind the character of Nakamoto is very interesting, every period new research appears saying that someone is Satoshi Nakamoto. I think that if Nakamoto is alive, a day will come and he appears to people and moves the bitcoins that he mined in 2009, and that will be a huge event, But so far, it can only be said that he is among the dead.

No one can say this... Because the Satoshi Nakamoto is the one and he can't come back and no one can cross him like no one Crypto currency cross the btc 

I do not think that Adam Back is the one behind the character of Satoshi Nakamoto, if he really is Satoshi why did he remain in hiding for ten years and decided to appear in 2020 In addition to that through the video there is no evidence that he is behind the character of Satoshi Nakamoto, some allegations only .

• +2 2

Excellent work, it shows that he put a lot of effort with this investigation, in particular he would prefer that his identity not be known, being an anonymous character satoshi nakamoto gives bitcoin an anonymity bonus

• +2 1

Thank you very much for this interesting topic that exposes us for what to explain seems to be that many data coincide that this person is Satoshi Nakamoto but hey at the moment it is not confirmed that the final version will be, the true identity of Satoshi Nakamoto can be uncovered
Luck and big winnings
big greeting

On 5/17/2020 at 4:57 PM, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, the important thing here in this forum is to discuss some topics given by the members, if you didn't want to participate, kindly find some topics that you want to, i hope you may understand.

Yes there should be the new topics which should be shared to us. And we will discuss on it. And one more thing that all the old posts must be locked now.

I am thanks for given us this information my dear, maybe this Adam Beck person was the creator of the Bitcoin after all. We are not known again but only can be in speculation about this mysterious person that was going with the name Satoshi and never was seen again for so much time.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I think that most possible is for Satoshi to be Hal Finney. The facts are clear in the case of Hal, as what are the chances of someone selecting a random name as Satoshi Nakamoto and having someone named like that living in his neighborhood.

• +1 1

I don't think Adam Back is Satoshi, I will take a look what this man has to say. For me Adam Back has a very clear idea what Bitcoin is and what he is discussing when he tweets or gives interviews is very solid about Bitcoin but this doesn't mean anything. He was the creator of hashcash and mentioned in the Bitcoin whitepaper. I will take a look and see if there is convincing evidence and not just a hunch in this.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

According to this video that I have seen before it seems that Adam Back becomes the first suspect of being Satoshi. But this would make him somehow cruel as Satoshi was very close and trusted Gavin Andresen a lot, while Adam Back and blockstream pushed Gavin out of Bitcoin.

• +2 1

Adam Back is named as one of the people that could be Satoshi. There are too many though, and for everyone there is a similar case. The only one we are certain that is not Satoshi it is Craig Wright and it was proven that he manipulated information to make it look he was very early in Bitcoin. He was early but not from 2008.

• +1 1

Thanks a lot for this information, it seems that we have a lot of faces that could be behind Satoshi Nakamoto and this video is too long but I will try to bookmark and watch another time. I didn't know this person either but I will try to read some more as this mystery is arousing everybodys curiosity and mine as well.

• +2 1

We cannot deny the man, and likewise, believing him seems difficult, and I do not think that Adam is himself Satoshi, and if he himself has to prove the truth of his words, there is no evidence that he is Satoshi, and why he was a mysterious figure and suddenly he appeared, this calls for question.

• +3 1

The Satoshi is definitely not a single man or person because BTC is out of the box thought and the product give a new revolution to a world. Their are many people who claimed to be satoshi but neither of them proven. The black have defined he is Satoshi but he have worked with BTC creator have some similarly because they have great mind .So far if we see black don't have any reason to deny the identity of the satoshi but I will give h more respect around the world. Satoshi have his himself from world and now going show himself before all the BTC are mined. 

• +3 1

Probably not, and while this video was made by a person that was in Bitcoin perhaps since 2013 it doesn't mean he knows everything, it was probably just an mtgox early investor and made a case similar to the bitcoin cash case, this is perhaps why the bitcoin people were against him. 

• +1 1

There are many speculation about Satoshi nakamoto aside Adam there is someone who is suspected to be Satoshi nakamoto but he came out to declare the information as false, i  believe if Satoshi nakamoto is alive one day he might reveal his real identity.

there are nu8merous controversy as on to who is the identity of satoshi nakamoto belongs to as have craig wright being on having to say he is satoshi nakamoto, the list is long on how we can idebtify who is actually  satoshi himself, as its still a mystery 

• +1 1

My friend, thank you. I did not know the person called Adam, but I know very well and the right to know. The person called Satoshi Nokamato, who founded the Bitcoin currency in 2008, is the same anonymous person who sold the profits of his company and its shares to people who continued to work in Bitcoin Thank you

Thanks to the privacy index behind bitcoin or the cryptographic system in general, the creator or creators of bitcoin will always remain anonymous, we are talking about a person with a fortune equivalent to 22 billion dollars, no one would want to pay tax for such an amount, that is better to live quietly.

• +3 1

I remember about this discussion. I have only seen a video of Tone Vays and another guy that were discussing it and made a good case against this person but there should have been a debate in my opinion and have this reporter discuss his findings with some people that know some more things. You can't find everything on the internet and there is more in these stories.

Thanks for sharing, I believe the creator of bitcoin will never come back again because he choose not to for over a decade now, so bitcoin will continue and the name will only exist without the physical appearance of the inventor. 

Mate this is truly a decent pursuit, however I think Satoshi s character is as yet unclear and nobody knows reality with regards to this character. These articles and news are still speculations that are not upheld by persuading proof.

On 10/5/2020 at 1:23 PM, Cryptomint said:

No one can say this... Because the Satoshi Nakamoto is the one and he can't come back and no one can cross him like no one Crypto currency cross the btc 

Right as  there many myth about that dev/creator and non of them proof legit, all the news over internet are just a myths, no officials can proof it as legit, authentic and believable.

• +2 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

I think these are just too few months you cannot say that who is the person and who is the creator of the system but there are some myths that are already there that who is the maker of the Bitcoin and the system