Is Adam Back the man behind Satoshi Nakamoto? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BTC Future

Is Adam Back the man behind Satoshi Nakamoto?

Adam back is a British cryptographer and cypherpunk and also the ceo of blockstream..some rumours has it that adam back is satoshi nakamoto however adam back denies being the man behind satoshi nakamoto he said people just speculate it but I'm not satoshi 

6 hours ago, Khan said:

Right as  there many myth about that dev/creator and non of them proof legit, all the news over internet are just a myths, no officials can proof it as legit, authentic and believable.

Yes I have searched a lot about this. But mostly are those which are telling lie but some of them only say that he/she suddenly disappeared.

On 5/14/2020 at 12:40 AM, BTC Future said:

I did delete the original post, because I wanted to review some details and thought that I was hasty before posting. I now re-post the exact same article bellow, as I validated some of the information inside the video. I know think that it is even more important to find out the details from the video bellow and also do your own research on the matter. I think it contains valid information, as far as I remember and read by myself for the last three years, although personally I wasn't active with Bitcoin during 2015-2016 in order to create a definite opinion.

My previous post (unchanged) bellow:

A redditor according to this post claims that it is proven that Adam Back, the CEO of Blockstream, is the person behind the pseudonym Satoshi Nakamoto, the creator of Bitcoin.

Adam Back besides being CEO of Blockstream, is also the creator of Hashcash, a Proof-of-Work (PoW) system that is being used for the reduction of internet spam by many anti-spam systems. A similar system to Hashcash is being used in Bitcoin as well, and Satoshi referenced Adam Back in the Bitcoin Whitepaper. 

Reddit user r/surge3d posted the youtube video on Reddit, claiming that Back had to be Satoshi according to his writting style, his cryptography background and his involvmend in the cryptographers mailing list.

The youtube video is posted on 11th May 2020, and is really interesting covering details and recent observations.

It is 40 minutes long, but still I suggest watching it, as it is still an fun way to pass your time.

Dear I can't say anything about your post but I will say this I know that Stoshi Nakamoto is the creator of bitcoin and he is a cost mean no one see him but I will say that I can't believe on ever post because it can be a just post for earning and you not made a proper search about it so I will search about it and then I will say something.