Is Adam Back the man behind Satoshi Nakamoto? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BTC Future

Is Adam Back the man behind Satoshi Nakamoto?

On 5/31/2020 at 6:26 PM, bentayebsalah said:

I don't think Adam is the person behind Satoshi Nakamoto and this is just a false claim I think for the sake of fame and getting attention

Adam Back does not claim the identity for himself. Somebody has been connecting the dots into his direction, and he flat out denies it. And there would have been some merit to your comment if somebody proves that the Youtube creator is actually connected to Back and made the video as a very elaborate ploy for Back to get attention. But as far as I see the events unfolding so far, it doesn't.

Edited by kyoukage01
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

On 5/14/2020 at 5:29 PM, CryptoMaxim said:

There are a lot of rumors in the network about the mysterious Nakamoto. And whether it exists at all. I don't know what to believe anymore. But one thing is clear: Bitcoin has been a huge success since its release. And I will work with cryptocurrencies regardless of the fact that the Creator is unknown.

Yes I think that there are so many rumours here in the network and I think that it will be great if they will gonna debunked the truth about it and I hope that they will know how to work with cryptocurrency and the true objectives about it

4 hours ago, Monz said:

I came to know about Adam by your post before it was not knowing it .But if we google the question the creator of bitcoin we always find Satoshi Nakamoto . Well friend your post gave me much knowledge about the people behind bitcoin .

I didn't know so much about Adam Back either. I have read that he had created hashcash, which is referenced in the satoshi whitpaper, and just knew that he was working for Blockstream, but I was missing the info that he was the founder and CEO.

I didn't know that much about this man! He owns many things and they are all great. He is a good person in technology and in blockchain too, but i believe is not the creator of bitcoin Mr. Satoshi Nakamoto.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Adam back of CEO of one reputation based organizations is behind of the creator of bitcoin means satoshi very funny posts materials for me I don't think like that. Because creations of bitcoin has some special purpose of one country which I don't want to show here due to many reasons behind it. 

Well it could be right but as we know there has been many people raising and claiming to be Satoshi Nakamota. So if the real one came too then it would be hard to predict is he the real Nakamota or not. Anyway thanks for the interesting topics on Satoshi.

Though the video has shown similarity with the coding skill and handwriting of adam back with Satoshi but you should also know that adam officially tweets and said he is not satoshi.

Link to the tweet-

Tweet Link

Screenshot_2020-06-05-09-09-05-367_com.android.browser.jpg

Edited by Ridam
Half information missed so
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

2 hours ago, Ridam said:

Though the video has shown similarity with the coding skill and handwriting of adam back with Satoshi but you should also know that adam officially tweets and said he is not satoshi.

I can't say for sure that Adam Back is Satoshi. I know that he denies it but the reaction all this time was a bit too much from many in the Bitcoin community and from some other Bitcoin influencers. I haven't seen such reaction ever to be honest and this makes it more suspicious. Somehow Adam Back is utilizing this lately though. His voice is more important and there are many that begin listening to what he has to say now. Perhaps he is not and he is trying to take advantage of the situation. Or perhaps he is Satoshi and is trying this approach as noone can still prove it with solid evidence.

Thank you for the effort I made in developing the post, for the video I will watch it because I am interested, like all traders, in knowing the true identity of Satoshi Nakmoto, but there are conflicting opinions on this topic now.

This video is quite interesting. Don't know who is Satoshis Nakamoto, it's may a group of different people and Adam Back may be on of them. But the question is why the identity of Satoshi Nakamoto is hidden till now? What is the reason behind it ? 

6 hours ago, Jessica Karren said:

This video is quite interesting. Don't know who is Satoshis Nakamoto, it's may a group of different people and Adam Back may be on of them. But the question is why the identity of Satoshi Nakamoto is hidden till now? What is the reason behind it ? 

Probably people didn't have anything better to do during the lockdown. I'm not sure if timing is relevant. It didn't affect the price though. As it seems Satoshi won't ever move the vast number of Bitcoins he mined in the early days. If he is Adam Back he did a great job, and to be honest he has done a great job without Bitcoin either. Being the creator of hashcash and the founder of blockstream are important achievements as well.

5 hours ago, MarsDota2 said:

Maybe Adam black is just making sure that his identity is secured and he can use crypto currency anonymously because there are some threats for those big investors that is using crypto currency that they can be hacked 

The way I see it, the worst implication of this exposè would be if he (or any other candidate for that matter) is proven without any reasonable doubt to be the creator of Bitcoin, there will be plenty of entities that will come after him. Remember that Satoshi Nakamoto is most likely wanted by everyone from the banking industry to the FBI to the mafia for various reasons, and Back probably doesn't want the unneeded attention.

Edited by kyoukage01
  • +2 1

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

6 hours ago, kyoukage01 said:

there will be plenty of entities that will come after him.

The tax authorities would certainly want to have a talk with him and ask for their share of the pie! It is calculated by researchers that Satoshi mined around 1,1 million Bitcoins in the early days. These Bitcoins haven't been moved but I'm certain that they would love to tax if they find who owns them.

• +1 1

On 5/19/2020 at 9:40 AM, Zues said:

I think that satoshi Nakamoto is real and alive he is hiding at the public becaus eve wants to live a quiet and private life together with his family

Well, I'm agree with this, there are some articles about from satoshi nakamoto which is the man behind of the bitcoin, and now he is hiding from the sake of himself and also to protect his family to live them peaceful.

18 hours ago, BTC Future said:

The tax authorities would certainly want to have a talk with him and ask for their share of the pie! It is calculated by researchers that Satoshi mined around 1,1 million Bitcoins in the early days. These Bitcoins haven't been moved but I'm certain that they would love to tax if they find who owns them.

Haha! The tax authorities should be the least of his worries, there are people whose greed knows no bounds and have the resources to intimidate him so.

Update: There are now some more content by other Youtubers discussing about this topic further. An interesting sample would be this one:

• +4 1

2 hours ago, kyoukage01 said:

Update: There are now some more content by other Youtubers discussing about this topic further. An interesting sample would be this one:

This Vlad guy while he has really good arguments he almost made me fall asleep! I had to stop watching because he was making prolonged sentences by adding a lot of boring staff. I would prefer if he made a video summarizing what he said leaving out the staff that have been talked about countless times.

On 5/24/2020 at 4:20 AM, BTC Future said:

Some of these evidence were convincing, but to be fair there needs to be some certain connection. Still this was the best effort ever made by someone trying to uncover the mystery. I'm undecided but leaning towards believing the guy that made the video, just because of the reaction and some other moves that happened right after. I missed a crucial reddit post where cobra was saying he wanted to sell Bitcoin.org. Perhaps he wasn't serious and was trolling, I don't know, still I can't find. I will edit post if I will.

The truth behind Adam black or satoshi nakamoto is very hard to understand but the current investigations were very convincing I can believe that it may be true but let just hope that they will not do anything bad and we should let them live in peace

• -1 1

On 6/9/2020 at 9:04 AM, Iriswolfgang said:

The truth behind Adam black or satoshi nakamoto is very hard to understand but the current investigations were very convincing I can believe that it may be true but let just hope that they will not do anything bad and we should let them live in peace

I seriously don't think that anything bad will happen to the person that invented Bitcoin if he reveals his identity. Take for example the fake one CW. He convinced many people that he was the real Satoshi. Of course the Bitcoin community instantly announced that it wasn't him, still he had the backing of Gavin Adresen back then. Has anything happened to CW? Noone was after him and no death threats happened. There are thousands of billionaires that take precautions and noone can touch them.

Well done my friend, you did a really cool search for this mysterious character called Satoshi Nakamoto, maybe this guy called Adam Pak is the same as Satoshi Nakamoto. This is just a hypothesis, maybe the truth will one day reveal the mystery of Satoshi Nakamoto.

• -1 1

On 6/24/2020 at 2:25 PM, sundrya said:

yes This is a good invention, but Satoshi's personality is still unknown and no one knows about this character. These articles and news are hypotheses that still do not support strong evidence how much i have knowledge

I've written this article as it was based on a youtube video which provides strong evidence. Of course it accuses blockstream and theymos for many things that everyone that was active since 2013-2015 knows about, and the Bitcoin community does not want to talk about as they are all together in this. I suggest to watch the video first and then have an opinion. I don't actually understand how you can make an argument about the evidence without looking at them first. All involved have not given convincing answers to the arguments pointed by this video. In fact the reaction of some of them increased the possibility of this being real.

It is impossible to know Satoshi Nakamoto's real character and he will remain anonymous, but it is one of my most loved characters because he made something very useful which is bitcoin

Life is great and enjoy it

Did the BarelySociable vs. Tone Vays / Jimmy Song debate over the real identity of Satoshi Nakamoto ever materialized? It seems it never happened since I can't find any. All we have right now are some Youtube videos from other uploaders comparing the opposing viewpoints, like this one.

What do you guys think about this particular video?

• +4 1

14 hours ago, kyoukage01 said:

Did the BarelySociable vs. Tone Vays / Jimmy Song debate over the real identity of Satoshi Nakamoto ever materialized?

It was a joke. There was no debate just Tone Vays and Jimmy Song being way out of their league. The fact is that they wouldn't be able to debate the arguments of BarelySociable and both Tone Vays and Jimmy Song lost any credibility they had during that show.

Basically I stopped watching Tone Vays a long time ago, but I watched this one. They didn't allo BarelySociable to talk at all (they didn't put him on the air) and they were talking alone for 2 hours about how wrong he was in everything he said. They called him for a debate and didn't allow him to talk!! Distusting Tone Vays.

The fact is that most of what Tone Vays said was bullshit arguments. It was such propaganda that made me believe Adam Back might actually be Satoshi. 

Anyway I still think he is the prime candidate but the problem is there is lack of actual evidence that link Back directly to Satoshi. There is need for substancial evidence.

Edited by BTC Future
  • +4 1

11 hours ago, BTC Future said:

It was a joke. There was no debate just Tone Vays and Jimmy Song being way out of their league. The fact is that they wouldn't be able to debate the arguments of BarelySociable and both Tone Vays and Jimmy Song lost any credibility they had during that show.

I was expecting a debate to happen a few days after that so-called "debunking" video despite it being a joke and almost a waste of 2 hours of time, in another video. It would have been a good opportunity to make BarelySociable shut up and be discredited if what he has been saying all along isn't true.

The video I posted above is no better, actually. It feels like the Youtuber is obviously taking a side and some of his comments, with the way he say it with conviction, are questionable.

There is still no solid counterargument to oppose what BarelySociable has been claiming AFAIK. Just about the only things I've been reading is him being setting up a Bitcoin Cash propaganda as the purpose behind the video.

11 hours ago, BTC Future said:

Anyway I still think he is the prime candidate but the problem is there is lack of actual evidence that link Back directly to Satoshi. There is need for substancial evidence.

And even if he isn't Nakamoto-san himself, he might be the closest one who knows his real identity, hence the probable reason why all those attempts at cover-ups exposed in the video were made.

Frankly, after much thinking, I would prefer it if the whole claim remains a speculation. There would definitely be consequences in the cryptocurrency world if the truth of the matter is irrefutably found.

• +3 1

Thanks.  Because it’s interesting but I still think Santoshi Nakamoto is not a single person because there could be several people behind this nickname.

Edited by Anamul380
  • -1 1

8 hours ago, kyoukage01 said:

And even if he isn't Nakamoto-san himself, he might be the closest one who knows his real identity, hence the probable reason why all those attempts at cover-ups exposed in the video were made.

It might be that he knows and some people might now enough to find out who satoshi is. If they don't want to name him it is because he doesn't want to be found. If it is Adam Back I would congratulate him though and totally respect him. Perhaps he is but even if it is so, he might not be able to prove it anymore. 10 years after dissappearing he certainly took all measures to hide his identity and destroy any evidence. It seems that the Bitcoins he mined were never used which means a lot.

He mined more than one million using 50 pc's to keep the network running fearing 51% attacks and 11 years later these Bitcoins weren't moved. If I remember correctly Theymos proposed for these Bitcoins to be destroyed (probably through some fork) in order to remove any concerns and talks about how Bitcoin resembles a ponzi with the highest level owning Billions. Basically i consider these coins irretrievable.

About the guy on the video, he poses as someone that is an early adopter but obviously he isn't. His youtube channel is 10 years old and only switched to crypto in 2017. I've heard of Bitcoin in 2013 but after the Mt. Gox collapse and the aftermath I stopped looking at it for two more years. As with most people that didn't buy Bitcoin in 2013 he probably wasn't around either. 

I think I heard him claiming that Vays was around since 2012 which is false. He became interested in 2013, probably at the top of the 2013 bubble. Apparently he made a terrible trade as most of his trading ideas are. Anyway everything is recorded and addresses are on the blockchain. Still, there is proof online where he said he got involved in 2013.

Anyway, being honest the guy was biased and I couldn't watch his video. He was talking about invalid arguments but he didn't have any of his own. I stopped watching after 6-7 minutes.

Edited by BTC Future
  • +5 1