Reasons why you should use search feature. - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

Reasons why you should use search feature.

Whole heartedly , I agree with you , because there are so many times we have seen things and repeated post and it has become very hard to really define what is good with everyone we need to keep the value of what we are doing well indulged. we need to have a progressive forum and when we repeat the same thing over and over it does not make any change to the forum

Before searching, activate the desktop feature from your browser options, and this will make it much easier. Secondly, the search is important First, to avoid repetition if the topic was previously published, and thus delete it. Secondly, research is important to see if there is a similar topic, and thus the need to amend your topic before confirming its publication.

• +1 1

The 1St positive use you have mentioned really helpful to know if we going to post our topic or not because if we see there's already a topic similar to us then we don't need to post it because it may cause duplication of post which is not acceptable here. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Search tools I use to search for a topic that discusses a currency, discusses its project, or discusses a problem that someone had encountered before me and I find the answer to it. Also, when publishing a topic, verify that it has not been published previously, thus avoiding repetition and deletion.

• +1 1

Mostly time i use search feature when i am going to create any topic.. Because in forum has lot of member who create different topic every day so if Their Topic information going to be same with mine then my topic will be deleted and i can get warning too.. So i use the search feature to find out if there has any same topic or not                    

• +1 2

The research process is of great importance in this forum, especially for active members who are looking for knowledge and publishing topics

Using the search process avoids you from writing a duplicate topic

And it helps you to find the information you are looking for

I think for me, and most members here the main reason we use the search features is to 

1, To find a topic of interest 

2, jump straight into an existing conversation and lastly

3, to know if a particular topic has already been created in order to avoid repetition

thank you

50 minutes ago, Mohsin45 said:

You are hundred percent correct,many of the people are here just to make money ,they want to complete their 50 posts per day and  as you said they feel lazy for searching for new topics.

Well I think you misunderstood this search feature, because this search feature help to avoid similar topics, not find to new topics there is other way available to find new topics, basically this search bar feature use when we want create a topic are any content in our mind, and want to share in this forum then before we use this search feature, to know anyone of this forum member already post this topic are  not, if we conform there is no topic available related our content, then post our topic because if we post similar content then this forum moderators deleted our  topic.

• +1 1

The search feature is important and useful as it helps us to know the topics that already exist and avoid their non-repetition, as well as shorten the search for the topics we want.

Life is great and enjoy it

Few members use the search button for this reason and they make mistakes as they repeat posts, it is very important for you to come back to raise this topic so that everyone remembers that the search button increases the quality of posts more

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The search feature is very important within the forums as it helps members to protect their accounts from being banned because most of the bans are due to one of the members writing recurring topics, so it is best to use the search button before sharing and writing any topic

I have not used the search feature and you given me a lot of reasons to start. I will look in the forum first for what I try to find before looking on google as there is a lot of information stored in the cryptotalk forum and it will be great to use it as a crypto search engine.

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, this feature is very good and it is useful not to repeat an article published in a previous time, and we must use the search when we need help on a specific topic because this forum contains almost everything.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Thank you for sharing this information, lots of people just come in just taking a topic only with the aim of earning. But they should use the search feature more and find out topics that interest them and which they want to know about.

It is very important for us and for other members, we should post variety topics which can enable us to get more knowledge on every single field in the crytotalk that is why the search feature is very important.

On 5/12/2020 at 3:32 PM, George10 said:

Today I would like to share with you some of the benefits of using the search feature of this forum circled in the capture and these are;

1.The search feature helps you to find out all the topics discussed in this forum.

2.The search feature helps you not to create repeatedly topics that might lead to account ban by using it to search on every topic you want to post to see if it has already been discussed and avoid posting it if so,by doing this I believe you will not have to worry about being banned for repeatedly topics and i advice everyone to follow this whenever you want to publish a topic.

3.Lastly but not the least the search feature will help you for all your crypto researches you might have because I believe everything is almost discussed in this forum therefore, you can use it like Google search and if you don't find any help there that's when you can create a topic for assistance and make sure it's not repeatedly or discussed already.

happy earnings to you all stay safe by following all the forum rules.

_20200512_120737.JPG

@George10,you my friend are right about the research for topics .But many members in this forum will simply not prefer to do research. I think most of the members especially newbies have never ever used the search bar.They only post post and post their replies .Their basic aim is to earn money and nothing else.So research should be encouraged in this forum.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

I have to thank you for explain the search feature, it is always important and usually forums have problems with loading tim with it but if I look for something I can try it and wait if it is slow, do you know if there are options in it to select where to search.

• Useful or interesting 2

Very nice advice we can use the search function of the forum just as google search but about cryptocurrencies, it can become a similar search engine for crypto only and everyone that wants to find crypto answers can use the cryptotalk search engine for this! I hope to learn from this and will use it when I have questions thanks a lot!

• +1 1

One of the reasons would be to have a good experience looking for the things of your interest and you can interact better with the people about what you like.

Thank you for the excellent advice. Now, thanks to you, many users will not violate the rules of the form, they will save their time, and the time of other people

• +1 2

I must commend you for this your post because it is indeed helpful. Before, i used to ask myself how do i know if a particular post has already been posted to avoid breaking the forum rules of repetitive posting of the same topic. This made me to avoid creating new post and prefer to comment on others post. This your post is indeed an eye opener. I will now marry my search engine and advice others to do the same.

Another useful post that will help me in the future not to lose my account. But I would like to know where you can find the full rules?