Reasons why you should use search feature. - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

Reasons why you should use search feature.

Don't hesitate to use the search button, abuse it! You can use search button as many time as you like. Yes, Search button is very useful when it comes on creating topics to avoid same topics and not get banned. Remember that the safest tool for everyone is search button. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 5/12/2020 at 10:37 PM, Magnom said:

This is really on of the most important things to do before sharing any post here! In order not to get a warning point or a ban from a moderator! Repeating posts is really bad and we should avoid doing it by using search before posting !

That's right so you will have an idea about the post you going to share if there's a post similar to it. 

Use search feature to avoid having a duplicate topic and having a same idea. 

• +3 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 5/12/2020 at 6:32 PM, George10 said:

2.The search feature helps you not to create repeatedly topics that might lead to account ban

Well, this is the main reason why many members here are afraid to make a topic because there's a tendency that their topic is now published by the old members and will being banned by having a duplicate topics, so this search bar is helpful for us especially for those topic creators.

• Useful or interesting 1

This is one of the important features we need to know before we are going to post a topic. As what you've said, some of us we think that our topic is unique but in fact, it is already posted by someone. Using this kind of feature will help you a lot doing your daily task without violating the rules.

• +1 1

15 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, this is the main reason why many members here are afraid to make a topic because there's a tendency that their topic is now published by the old members and will being banned by having a duplicate topics, so this search bar is helpful for us especially for those topic creators.

Great whenever you want to create a topic never be afraid but just make use of the search feature to be sure that what you want to publish isn't duplicate in the forum and by doing so I believe you will be on the safe side.

• +1 1

4 hours ago, Emonhasan8414 said:

Yes, it is very important to use the search feature to avoid writing a repetitive issue, because if we write an existing subject, our subject will be deleted in short future. So it is recommended to search before.

Well, that's true mate, way back last year there's a lot of members here who are doing some repetitive topics so that there's a lot of posts which is being deleted by the moderators but as of now, no more repetitive topics here because all of members here knows what they need to do before they created a topic.

This is very informative. As a beginner, using the search button is very helpful to us by searching about certain topics and posts. We can use the search button to see if the topic/post we made is the same as the others for us not to get banned in this forum. Let us all be vigilant and keen in making such posts. 

• +1 1

The most important feature of this forum is search because many beginners are here and they like to search and learn things they are interested to and it could be done easily using it. And if we do search the post before creating our post, the repeated post problem would end forever in the forum. So everyone should use it wisely.

• +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

The search feature is very useful within this forum as it can protect our account from the ban by searching for the topics inside the sections before writing any topic so we avoid repeated and random posts in addition to it enables us to search for members by writing their names inside the search box

BetFury                                                   

There are many great features in this forum that we can benefit from, and I think the most important of these features is the search feature that helps us not to create duplicate topics in CryptoTalk by placing the title of the topic you want to publish in search and making sure not to this topic was previously published in the forum

thank you for this topic that you open my friend. as a beginner here in this forum this topic that you made will help me to be familiar on the search feature. i don't use search feature because i am scared of what i will be see or what forum i will be in if i search on it without knowledge about it. thanks for this topic again.

BetFury                                                   

I  think its important to be able to explain how to balance what we have seen there as the best way to put up a good a good post and if there is a similar one, you can click edit and you can bring a different perspective to what is the reason you were putting up that kind of a post.

It's most useful topics for beginers  because we will be able to find all posts that are already been published here in the forum so that we can not create duplicated topics. It will be good if all of us we will use the search button before writing topics. 

On 5/12/2020 at 6:44 AM, Honny143 said:

When I post any topic then I first use this search features, because its gives the topic details, when anyone already post this topic then I leave this topic, because I don't want to repeat this topic and ithis feature help to avoid spam topics also, its really help ful feature in this forum.

Use search feature to avoid making same topic and also to see if there's a topic similar on what you going to post here.

By knowing how to use search feature you can avoid the deletion of your post.

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

The research is very important in the forum so that there is no similarity with previously published topics, and therefore the topic is deleted and secondly, the search is an important feature of gathering information about anything posted in the forum on the topic that interests you.

So far I have not created any posts.  I have an idea I will create a post in your rules after completing the task of 100 comments. Hopefully soon I will make a good quality post. 

On 5/14/2020 at 6:53 AM, Jami273 said:

Yes.The search bar is really a very useful feature for us.And this feature is so much enhanced.This help us to avoid repeating posts which is mendatory for us and also if we face any problem we about for or crypto currency can search and get suitable answer by it.

I'm using search bar when I'm looking for a topic which similar to my post to avoid posting same topic. 

That's very useful and an advantage so you will know if you can post your topic or not. 

There are many features of the search feature that you did not remember, such as searching for your topics and that you set, many members do not use this feature.

The search feature is very great because we can easily get information about the topic by searching only with keywords. If post new topics daily then search feature will be very nice feature because if you create the already created topic then your topic will be deleted and your hardwork will be destroyed. So, use the search feature.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

This could been the problem of some topics writers who laments/complaint of incessant deletion of topics the created. It's due to topics are found to be repetitive and as such it got deleted, when they failed to used the search option to know whether same topic has already been created in the forum

• +1 3

Search engine is really helpful and useful for us, it will help us find things we want to see. If we want to know specific informstion, just type the keyword and for sure there would be many informstion that will be given to you.

• +1 2

On 5/13/2020 at 5:14 AM, Zaino34 said:

This option is really good and enables us to access any information we want as quickly and we must use it also when writing a new topic so that we do not repeat old topics but unfortunately no one is using this feature

That's right so we will easily inform if there's a topic that already posted so we can avoid repetition of post and we can think for another topic that not already posted. Search feature is really a big help. 

On 5/12/2020 at 9:44 PM, Honny143 said:

When I post any topic then I first use this search features, because its gives the topic details, when anyone already post this topic then I leave this topic, because I don't want to repeat this topic and ithis feature help to avoid spam topics also, its really help ful feature in this forum.

That's a good move, every time we create a topic, let us make it a habit, use the search engine fist so you can see if there is already created topic which is the same of what you are thinking, so you don't need to waste your time constructing it because the moderato will delete it if they find it as a redundant topic.

• +1 2

2 hours ago, Moontong said:

That's a good move, every time we create a topic, let us make it a habit, use the search engine fist so you can see if there is already created topic which is the same of what you are thinking, so you don't need to waste your time constructing it because the moderato will delete it if they find it as a redundant topic.

Exactly! If you didn't search for the topic you wanted first, its useless because moderators may delete, the time you made that topic and knowledge you exert from it will become useless. That is why search bar added as feature because this will have an important role so better abuse this feature as much as possible before creating topic. 

• +1 1

BetFury