Stakedwallet.io wallet became scam and closed its site. - Page 2 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Stakedwallet.io wallet became scam and closed its site.

7 hours ago, Whited35 said:

I had already posted my doubts under some topics related to this wallet even on this forum. I had the huge doubts regarding this wallet. Fortunately, I did not deposit any amounts there because this wallet was new in the crypto world. 

Yes, well I also had doubts about the wallet, but I did not publish my doubts in the forum, until after I confirmed that the wallet Scam and it closed the site the first time and opened a new site and then closed it also.

I have not used this wallet and it is unfortunate to hear such news because this will make many people afraid of dealing with digital currencies and will consider it a scam so we must always work with the portfolios and trusted sites

@Crypto123  I said it 5 or 6 times in this forum, StakedWallet have all characteristics of SCAM. I am not surprised they closed.

They abused of the lack of knowledge that people have. They promised staking rewards on BtC, LTC, DOGE and so on but these coins doesn't work on proof-of-stake consensus algorithm.

Exemple of coins you can stake:

• Cosmos (ATOM)
  • Tezos (XTZ)
  • Energi (NRG)
  • Tron (TRX)
  • NIX (NIX)
  • Dash (Dash)
  • Komodo (KMD)

• Useful or interesting 1

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

This is really unfortunate. Many people must have lost their money due to the use of this wallet. This is why it is always recommended to use the most famous wallets in the crypto world such as Blockchain and Trust because of its safety and reliability.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

im glad that you didn't deposit money in that wallet. i wonder why people use this unknown sites and wallets for holding their money !! there are many legit and trusted wallet. please stop using this kind of wallets to stop scammers.

2 hours ago, melikf78 said:

im glad that you didn't deposit money in that wallet. i wonder why people use this unknown sites and wallets for holding their money !! there are many legit and trusted wallet. please stop using this kind of wallets to stop scammers.

Thank you, my friend, this is true. People should be very careful when using these new sites. I usually don’t deposit any money in new wallets or new sites before I check them and it has been over a sufficient period of time.

I have already know that form the beginning,it's seems scam because who can give a profit to deposit coins and ask for a big minimum ,it;s not a exchange it's just a wallet.and they have change the website domain many times  

10 minutes ago, scorpiali said:

I have already know that form the beginning,it's seems scam because who can give a profit to deposit coins and ask for a big minimum ,it;s not a exchange it's just a wallet.and they have change the website domain many times  

Yes, right, my friend, it's a spoofing wallet and they changed the web domain several times after their scams were revealed but in the end they had to completely close the site after they were discovered and exposed. So we should beware of these sites.

10 minutes ago, Crypto123 said:

Yes, right, my friend, it's a spoofing wallet and they changed the web domain several times after their scams were revealed but in the end they had to completely close the site after they were discovered and exposed. So we should beware of these sites.

I have join this wallet and collect many coins from his coin by doing some social task, they have a minimum 100 coin then you can change them to btc or eth,i never deposit any one because i want to know if really they will pay or not,and now it's scam

2 hours ago, scorpiali said:

I have join this wallet and collect many coins from his coin by doing some social task, they have a minimum 100 coin then you can change them to btc or eth,i never deposit any one because i want to know if really they will pay or not,and now it's scam

Yes, do well my friend that you collected the token from the wallet and did not deposit any currency in it because it was clear that there was a lie in these portfolios, they put a large percentage of the profits on the deposit to deceive people.

It is really hard to think that  staked wallet is scam, that is why if anyone asks which wallet is trusted, the answer is most popular and also famous is trusted. But we can see the answer of the question is other, not in the case mentioned.              

It is very unfortunate, my friend
 That some of the governor from the beginning to defraud and fakes against those who trusted it and secure their money in it.  this Portfolio designer and programmer How has a heart to be so cruel and take people's money tha was forbidden.

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

As the name of this wallet imply, it will be a fake and scam wallet, where are they getting the profit from the staking. I only believe blockchain and atomic wallet staking which ate provided by the coin itself, example of the coin we can stake is tron. But as for this wallet, it is scam and the wallet is so not common at all which makes it not to be trusted. 

18 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

Yes, do well my friend that you collected the token from the wallet and did not deposit any currency in it because it was clear that there was a lie in these portfolios, they put a large percentage of the profits on the deposit to deceive people.

When you see rate of the profit is to high be sure it's scam and cant work for a long time as this one and many platform like that,It's all fake 

On 5/25/2020 at 1:56 AM, scorpiali said:

When you see rate of the profit is to high be sure it's scam

I will be simple. The first time I saw this "wallet", I have read "staking BTC / LTC / DOGE" but these coins are working on PoW consensus algorithm, not on PoW (staking). Noo more proof were needed for me. i can also mention the fact that all part of the website (interface, bonus tasks, FAq) were similar to an old SCAM nammed ""Richmondberks".

2 days to profit -Here-

14 hours ago, bitcoinb said:

I will be simple. The first time I saw this "wallet", I have read "staking BTC / LTC / DOGE" but these coins are working on PoW consensus algorithm, not on PoW (staking). Noo more proof were needed for me. i can also mention the fact that all part of the website (interface, bonus tasks, FAq) were similar to an old SCAM nammed ""Richmondberks".

People dont really care about the type of staking is pow or pos ,they just see the percentage of earnibg is high and they put her money dont search ask or nothing 

On 5/23/2020 at 3:31 PM, bitcoinb said:

@Crypto123  I said it 5 or 6 times in this forum, StakedWallet have all characteristics of SCAM. I am not surprised they closed.

They abused of the lack of knowledge that people have. They promised staking rewards on BtC, LTC, DOGE and so on but these coins doesn't work on proof-of-stake consensus algorithm.

Exemple of coins you can stake:

• Cosmos (ATOM)
  • Tezos (XTZ)
  • Energi (NRG)
  • Tron (TRX)
  • NIX (NIX)
  • Dash (Dash)
  • Komodo (KMD)

Thank you, my dear, I actually did not see the warnings that you wrote about a StakedWallet that it is a scam, thank you for actually alerting people. this wallet was clear from the beginning that it was scam and who has experience do not be fooled by such sites.

It is unfortunate that you were deceived and your money was put into a doubtful wallet
I believe that all portfolios that offer high profit rates are doubtful and that we must be very careful
You had to do the research before you put your money in the wallet, not after you were hit by scam

This news is very bad because I am sure that there are many people who lost their money because of this false wallet. I think that all the portfolios that make large and attractive promises are a fraud and we must beware of these portfolios very much and we must make sure the wallet is credible before using it and store The money is in it

On 5/12/2020 at 8:29 PM, Crypto123 said:

I have experience with such sites that give promises and great proportions in profit, most of them are scams

Scam. Thousands of people actually lost huge amount of money on the sites mainly because they want to double their money in no time. I heard about the site sometimes around March and I knew something was up with it and few weeks later, I heard they had eloped with people's money. I can easily identify scams project by the offers they make, we have to wake up to the reality that cryptocurrency is not a get-rich-quick thing.

Edited by Raqeebzy

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

3 hours ago, Anwyll Axel said:

it has resemblance with a Ponzi scheme

More than resemblance, it has all characteristics of some well known ponzi scam (Richmondberks). Also remember that BTC and LTC doesn't work with staking, they are PoW, not PoS.

2 days to profit -Here-

On 5/24/2020 at 7:41 AM, scorpiali said:

Just like ponzi schemes bro. I also have repeatedly warned so many users even on this forum. Some guys were over excited regarding such so called schemes offered by this scam wallet. Money is involved so why do not be more careful while choosing cryptocurrency wallet 😉?

31 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

Just like ponzi schemes bro. I also have repeatedly warned so many users even on this forum. Some guys were over excited regarding such so called schemes offered by this scam wallet. Money is involved so why do not be more careful while choosing cryptocurrency wallet 😉?

Right any one must advice other users less experience to avoid this scam wallet and other fake project ,all in crypto want to stole your money by any way,So we need to be careful about that 

9 hours ago, Sentry said:

Thanks for the heads up! I'm also thinking of trying this one since there's a thread here that promoted on using this wallet. I was really attracted by the offers of the wallet, specially the 1% interest per day? Man, you saved my ass and I didn't fall for that scam! 

You are welcome my friend, praise be to God that you survived this trap, it is everyone's duty to help each other and expose these wallets and scam sites that attract investors to the trap through the big offers. Everyone should help expose them.

Such sites or wallets which offer high profit return always do scam with their users. I also became a victim of these scam twice but now i am careful while selecting these sites. First i review site and then join it.