You must get banned!!!! - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

You will be banned when you unfollow this platform rules and regulations 

you will be banned when you copy others

you will be banned when you post irrelevant posts or topics

you will be banned if you shared irrelevant things on this platform 

you will be banned if you are using this platform from banned countries 

Thanks you so much for creating good topic that fully for good comprised many useful of the rules and regulations of the platform, this also keeping many of us away of getting banned, when we have such seniors members that sharing the kind of this knowledge and experienc, I think we all getting away of banned.

I think it is the best to read rules of forum. ,These are very important for us to for continue working in this forum,I am new here ,So i tell every new member here to real all the pinned posts also read the rules of this forum more than one time to understand everything here.we have to be careful.

How ironic. A post giving pointers to avoid ban and the author has also been banned! Ooh, the irony. Well I guess you must get banned then, I read the post and it had some feeling that it was what you were looking for.

Yes, you are right. As a old member I already new all of this rules and I always follow rules. I think all new member should also follow rules. Because if they do not follow rules they can not survive in this forum for long time.

What do we need to do to avoid getting banned in the forum,? All we need to do is what the author of this great and informative post is talking about. I think if we can avoid all the listed criteria above, we wont get banned and we will secure our account.

This subject matter have to remind many contributors to be conscious and prevent doing those activities! I advocate each new member right here to actual all of the pinned posts additionally study the regulations of this discussion board a couple of time to apprehend the entirety right here..the moderats are doing their jobs and giving WP for folks that deserve..

If you break rules of this forum 

If you do copy paste 

If you share useless suggestions

If you share comments without having knowledge about post you should avoid this 

Don't break rules 

Make your own comments 

Don't copy others idea 

• +1 1

Ohh thank you for having the post it is very useful. The rules are very strict once an account is banned there is no chance to removing the ban. That's the end of the journey

Thanks for your kindness towards newbies. We will try to keep the forum clean and easy for others and try best to follow the rules. I think these strict rules are the key poitns that made this forum awesome for knowledge and earning as well.

If we make a mistake on a topic or work, our account may be banded. Also each of us can be our account band for anti-guideline work. We will definitely take note of the issues. We cannot do any work that is prohibited in this form, then our account will become a band. We refrain from all forbidden acts, hopefully you will too. Then there will be no problem. Thank you.

The effect of banning new members on the Kiptotalk forum is greater. It can happen even if we don't follow the rules in the forum. We can be banned for any reason.  It is essential to acquire skills before work. It is possible to qualify in the forum if you post rationally

As easy as these. It is straightforward and easy to avoid been banned. Before joining the forum we have agreed to follow the rules and regulations governing this forum, so therefore, we should adhere to the guidelines strictly.

This is a very good and useful post. Every member should be careful, especially the new member should read and follow the rules as soon as he joins the form. If we break the rules, our account will be banned and we may lose this forum. These rules are very important for all members to stay and work in this forum.

• +2 1

Thank you, my friend, for your post, which reminds us of the site's policies and laws
And I hope that the members will abide by these laws, which are outrageous to prohibit an account, either partially or completely.
Good luck

Yes you must get banned if you didn't respect or follows the rules of this forum you will be get banned immediately you act so be careful not to be a victim of that because is not good to be get banned.

All what you have mentioned are indeed reasons why a lot of members get banned from this forum. We should observed this criteria and save ourselves from getting from this platform.

You must get banned once you cross the line of the forum, however you must get banned once the site detect you're  from a banned country consequently, be meticulous to avoid being warned or banned 

A very beautiful and important topic.  We should all know about this.  crypto is a trusted popular earning website.  There are many rules to work with here.  We need to know all the rules and regulations.  How to comment on the post.  You need more than luck to succeed in affiliate business. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.  If we don't follow the rules, we have to be in the banned.

All the reason you have mentioned above are absolutely reasons why a lot of members get banned from this platform. We should all be careful not to break these rules in other not to get banned.

On 5/10/2020 at 3:12 AM, Jami273 said:

Yes mate.We may get banned because of any points that you mentioned.and i hope everyone of this forum know these rules.These are very important for us to continue working in this forum.everyone needs to be much careful about these.

the users must be  careful with the rules and the content they post but they are not doing it and as the result they are banned by the moderators and that is what happens most of the time.

Yes dear friend your post is very well and you share good information that we will be banned if we do not follow the rules that you mentioned. So to do work on crypto talk you should follow these rules and be very careful.

• +2 1

Yeah, my friend you are right.. 

We must follow every rule, otherwise we will banned from this forum. 

Usually i do comments over post, but i will try to post good content while following rules so that i won't banned. 

Look Dear, Some of your points are true but I extremely oppose some of your points because some people are new and they don’t know much about this. So They need some time to get knowledge about this and make themselves better. 

Thanks a lot my friend. This will helpful for all of us. This is the rules and regulations of banned. I will always try to maintain all the rules and regulations here above. Hopefully i will do continue that. You did a amazing job by posting this topic in some good points.