Better solution to avoid from liquidation in future trading of crypto market - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jamesvince

Better solution to avoid from liquidation in future trading of crypto market

From yesterday bitcoin only near to 9000$ and few minutes ago its highest price was 1098$ it means really high volatility of bitcoin price in few minutes then few hours not much volatility then again pumps. So its better for us to not open any trade during high volatility time in this way we easily save our future account from liquidation. If you want future during this volatility time then not beneficial for us. If our own investment goes into loss. Now what's you think about it. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 2

Of course, opening an operation with this type of volatility, before halving, is a very large risk, this is where risk management comes in when trading, so we can only do holding, and remain expectant of how it will behave  that price.

you can avoid liquidations just by putting a stop-loss before the liquidation price so instead of losing your whole balance you will lose a smaller account. 

it is important to say that leverage trading is for advanced traders and not for new traders

On 5/8/2020 at 3:54 AM, jamesvince said:

From yesterday bitcoin only near to 9000$ and few minutes ago its highest price was 1098$ 

I don't like correcting, I guess you can edit the 1098 number on your post. About price I think that I was clear that a correction was at place and I was only going to buy a dip. I did buy the dip and made 10% which I sold again. I was always writing that the halvening is followed by a dip which will be weeks long. I don't see how this will change now. Too many sell orders will activate during the event.

From yesterday bitcoin only near to 9000$ and few minutes ago its highest price was 1098$ it means really high volatility of bitcoin price in few minutes then few hours not much volatility then again pumps. So its better for us to not open any trade during high volatility time in this way we easily save our future account from liquidation. If you want future during this volatility time then not beneficial for us. If our own investment goes into loss. Now what's you think about it. 

When the market is highly volatile we have to improve capital management and not risk much of it. Because entering everything you own with a little leverage can lead to the liquidation of your account.

I think at this time future trading is very risky , Bitcoin price is pump and dump with highest speed . I think professional trader surely generate a good Amount of profit by this bearst moment .

now Bitcoin successfuly touch $10k again in market .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

This is what I really do when such fluctuations happen. We must stop the trading process because the chances of loss increase a lot, so I avoid this and when the market returns to stability a little bit, I go back to work again.

On 5/8/2020 at 2:54 AM, jamesvince said:

So its better for us to not open any trade during high volatility time in this way we easily save our future account from liquidation

Sure it's true we should avoid opening trades during this time of high volatilities to bitcoin's price because we can make some loses that will take us time to recover for example you buy at the top when the price is at 10k and just overnight it drops to 9k then you will definitely have a long to wait for the price to recover again.

9 minutes ago, ethan1751 said:

But anyone will not be able to realize how high volatility is at what price for bitcoin. And many people enter, because maybe people think it will be even higher and it turns out to be inversely proportional to what is expected. this is what often happens, like now.

You are right it's hard to make clear predictions about what will happen next to bitcoin price when it is high volatile like what happen to bitcoin yesterday it dropped drastically after holding the 10k level for a short while and no one expected that to happen and many thought that the price will even continue rising higher and the strategy i have in my thoughts is to always observe the price for certain days when theris a big pump or dump it might help when you whant to trade on those moments especially if you want to buy.

• Useful or interesting 1

19 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

What you say is a really difficult situation. I myself think after holding $10k, it will continue until $12k. It turned out that my prediction was wrong, that what happened was a sudden decline. And many people are surprised and some think calmly, because the predictions are correct.

Sure mate such situations does happen and what to do is to enter long term holding because there might be a chance that bitcoin price will even surpass 12k this year so you can still make profits in the long run.

If we accidentally buy Bitcoin when it's price is very high, we have to wait another long time if that was just a sudden and short term raise. I had once the same experiences as I bought Bitcoin when it's price was above $9500 later I waited another 6 months to cut the losses. 

Relatively, a high volatile market is the best opportunity to make great returns, in fact, that's the main difference between crypto and forex trading which make the former much more profitable. Sometimes, market manipulations is what makes it so volatile, we can't avoid them and they can be taken advantage of.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

15 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

If you think for the long term, then it's still a good thing to do. And I think in the near future we will again break the $10,000 level again and hopefully continue.

Yes we will break the $10,000 level soon and even accelerate higher once the bull market commences therefore, what matters now is to have patience and faith with our holdings.

Your right, when bitcoin or any currencies is in the high volatility, at this time the price will be going randomly because people will be panicking and selling and buying without any analysis. 

Future trading is very risky and high chance of liquidated our funds very fast . So we have to use proper strategy and use stop limit in trade . Also don't use big leverage amount and don't be greedy on trading .

I also advice you to not take such fast investments (buy, sell, wtv your case) when those kind of market fluctuations happen as most likely they are due to big whales or pure pump and dump intervals.

Unless you are part of them and know what you are doing and dealing with as how much time left for it to stop.

There's so many risk if you make your investment during those times just stay out of it as much as possible nontheless.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Hello, very intresting topic with the newa of this days, bitmex has got very affected by goubernments regulations this week but it dosnt say that it wasnt premeditated, the big earning comes from fundamentals, very profitable dumps fudding news generated by themselves

• +1 1

This currency has been distinguished since its inception by the instability of its value, and instability is a characteristic of every currency on the face of the earth, but in varying proportions, and the high volatility in Bitcoin is evidence that people treat it as a commodity so it is sold and bought constantly, and they do not treat it as a currency they pay when they want Buy something.

Yes we are exposed to the danger and at any moment we can receive a negative surprise because of the cryptocurrency market. Because now the cryptocurrency volatility more turbulent than before and with a high amount of difference, so trading with precaution is the best option.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

True, high volatility can increase the likelihood of get our positions liquidated, but it is also a good opportunity to take advantage of big rises and dumps. Stop loss can be a useful tool here, another common strategy to deal with this is literally open the position with money you are willing to lose if it gets liquidated, this way you don't care if you lose that money but still can benefit if the price goes as you predicted.

you are right there are huge differences between the rates of Bitcoin all the time but you can not make much profit from it because you cannot predict the next price of Bitcoin by yourself

Bitcoin is the best currency in the crypto world.  The current price of Bitcoin is above 38K.  It is now among the highest priced.  Now buying Bitcoin can be risky for many, because it can dump.  Those who are professional traders can now buy Bitcoin because they understand the market of Bitcoin.  However, I think the price of Bitcoin will increase further.

But if you trade without leverage you would not fall in liquidation, high volatile rate is like an advantage of bitcoin trading you do not have to do margin trading to get profits and you coins would never be liquidated, when the price falls all you have to do is bee patient until they recover again, the only loss you get is time.

You are right, it is also the time of volatility of Bitcoin's price that have too much fluctuations in it's price. It was gone to 40 thousands dollars two days ago and then fell down to 30 thousands. Today it has reached upto 39 thousands and now it's price is 37 thousands. I am new to crypto world, so I don't know what tha actual time to in Bitcoin.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

On 1/15/2021 at 5:42 PM, selfmade said:

But if you trade without leverage you would not fall in liquidation, high volatile rate is like an advantage of bitcoin trading you do not have to do margin trading to get profits and you coins would never be liquidated, when the price falls all you have to do is bee patient until they recover again, the only loss you get is time.

But leverage is usefully for the people who are trading with low capitals, so that's they need to use leverage in order to raise their capitals fast.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link