Spot trading,margin and future trading of crypto market - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chrislynn

Spot trading,margin and future trading of crypto market

There are three kind of trading of crypto market one is spot, margin and third is future trading of crypto market. The least risk is on spot trading on which have chances of recovery of prices but if you are doing future high leverage trading then very high chance of getting high profit or also high chance of getting liquidated your all funds in future trading. Many traders used high leverage for high profit and some not like future trading and done only spot trading. 

It all depends on the style of the trader, and the capital, although with good capital, doing spot trading, or better known as hold trading, you make good money without high risks, but if it is little money sometimes  deserves to leverage, with a polished and exact strategy.

• +2 1

Exactly, the future trading (leverage) involves a lot of risk. I personally lost good money while doing this risky leverage trading and now I have left it. It's better to do spot trading because at least you can't lose all your investment in it. But it's one personal choice where he feels comfortable.

In my opinion trading is always risky without any knowledge, but every expert traders use their strategy to do trading I am not good trader but I know leverage trading always risky in this trading  huge chance to loss all of our funds, so I think hold coin strategy is risk free to earn profit.

I took a look at Binance's margin and futures trading and have to say that they weren't looking really exciting. Also their website seems to be lagging a lot lately, perhaps it has to do with all these additions. 

Binance used to be extremely fast and was only lagging for a few minutes at times of extremely high volatility on a certain pair. The rest times it was always smooth and fast. I don't enjoy trading there lately and to be frank I prefer trading at yobit instead.

Yobit does offer only spot as margin trading demands extra pain and too much preperation, but I guess they might try it some time. I trust yobit will see the positives in adding margin trading.

I think that really, the faster the trading, the more dangerous it is, and the longer the time period for trading, the safer trading is on the capital and the account holder.

I am using spot trading. There is little risk of losing money. As you say future and margin trading is very risky you can loss your all assets in few minutes. So i will suggest such kind of trading. 

As for me I'm only a holder who does wait for the price to rise and make some profits since I have no much knowledge in leverage trading though it is said to be profitable but I think only for professional traders or experts.

my favorite is spot trading because in this there is very low Chance of losing money as compared to futures trading and margin trading but if we have some knowledge about trading then margin and futures is also good 

If we want to take advantage of the profits of all types of trading, we must use immediate trading in rapidly changing currencies such as Ethereum. As for the currencies that fluctuate every several months at a time such as Dogecoin it is good for long trading and margin trading is the most dangerous and depends on luck more than planning.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Out of all, I can not do marching trading nor future trading, the best is spot trading which is what I have been doing since I started trading cryptocurrencies. It is also risky but the best. 

Spot trading is very safely if you are trading with it, but make sure if you use spot trading, you must have enough capital, but margin and future trading, is for those with low capital to trade and it is very risk. 

Spot trading is the more suggested way of trading even if you are an expert trader and you know what you are doing, margin trading in crypto is only a very fast way of losing money and I'm more than sure than about 90% of margin traders lose money and will regret their decision at some point in their trading career, margin trading initially was invented to make assets that did not move that much in a day (like 1-2%) a little more interesting and probably more profitable and worthy of a trade and I still think margin trading is a great way of making money on Forex (as long as you are not over leveraged) but it's not just for highly volatile crypto market, 

I prefer spot trading and do not like futures trading or swing trades that use leverage, these types of trading like gambling can earn a big profit but on the other hand your losses will be very large. Spot trading is better as you can choose the timing and price that best suits you for buying and selling.

Well i prefer the safer options. If you have a big currency like bitcoin i know that there will be enough leverage for me to error and lose a bit of profit. But will probabily get it back on next buy vs sell prices.

On the other hand if you go for an inactive coin you know your spot trading will be much worse and you will lose.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

By preference and skills, I will always go for future trading. Spot trading and margin trading are definitely not for beginners, there's so much risk involved. To trading expert, however the foreseen risks are what gives room for more careful and perfect trading.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

3 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

By preference and skills, I will always go for future trading.

I do not know much about future trading, but when I wanted to try it out on binance, I was notified by a warning about how future trading is so risky, so, I just left it that day. 

The best is spot trading, in which you can use stop loss, limit order name market order. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I doing trade in only spot trading only . I don't have very much knowledge about future trading and Margin trading . Skilled and experienced traders are very good in spot, future and Margin trading .

Why the future trading got aversion from some traders because when you rely on direct leverage you specify that you may lose what you have if you enter the wrong deal and vice versa also there are profits. Future trading depends on several things, and several schools have specialized in carrying out their own analysis of trading.

• +5 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

There are major differences between them, but when you are choosing a style of trading, you need to keep certain  things in mind, including how much you can invest and how much you can risk to lose.

• -5 1

Tthey are cmplitly different from each other in spot trading market is simple and very safe but the futures marging trading is very dangerous and exactly when you use high leverage so for me i perefer to use spot mark trading to be always safe good luck.

The most important thing that in which kind of skills traders have if someone expert in identifying scenarios of crypto market then that traders can used all three kind of trading spots and future but if you are new then don't used margin and future trading used only spot trading for sure good reward.