Free crypto earning 1000% legit platform - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lover840

Free crypto earning 1000% legit platform

Hello everyone today i will tell you about a platform which is totally legit and you can easily earn from there. Platform website is steemhunt.com probably many of you already know about it and many don't. I'll tell you guys steps to join it. 

First of all you need to sign up an account and it has different steps depending upon your country. So you can easily create an account. Basically this platform is all about posting content. You can post applications from play store in your own language to earn more likely advertising them in your own language. You can also post in your blog about your day or any information you want to share. Platform has a very easy user interface. You can start earning in just 1 month. Your earnings depend upon how much upvotes you get from the big users and bots. 

In the beginning it will take around 10-15 days to develop your user score and it is important because without user score you can't earn. When your user score is increased you will earn upvotes from steem official pages and bots of steem platform. Steem takes 50% of your earnings so if you are earning 2 dollar on one post you will receive 1 dollar. In 3 months i have already earned more than 150$. And still have many tokens left in my account. 

You can earn much more money if you love to create video content you can earn a lot from this platform once you develop your user score if you get active on this platform for 1 month i ensure you that with videos content you can earn 100$ monthly very easily. 

Another thing you can create this steemhunt account with its decentralized platform website is hivo.io it's another hard fork of steemhunt. So you can earn steem and hive coins and both has a really good price you can check on coingecko or CMC. Hive was recently pumped to around 1$. So both has great potential and you can earn a good enough amount in the long run don't expect returns from this platform quickly. 

I'm dropping my telegram username here so anyone can join this platform and if face any problem I'll be there to help. There is no personal advantage for me as there is no referral program. But i want you all to join this platform and earn free crypto because it is zero investment earnings fully legit. My telegram username is rishabh99946 so Dm me anytime I'll respond asap.

It took a lot of time to create this topic so i would like to request to the moderators to not to delete this post and let beginners earn from this platform. And if you find this post useful drop a like because I'll be posting more intresting content. 

5 minutes ago, Lover840 said:

I forgot to mention that hive and steem both are coins with their own blockchain editing this again. 

Edited by Lover840

Thanks for sharing this earning opportunity, its my first time i hear about it but i will review that site and then i will join it if i will find it profitable for me and worth my time. If its legit, believe me.. You will help many people to increase their earnings and they will be thankful for that.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

This is a very useful post

I give you all my thankful my 

Friend and I will share your post 

Link on social media to get benefit

For all

thanks for sharing and telling us about this platform, but can you provide us some proof of payment screenshots?

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Thank you my friend for sharing this useful website I will sign up for it but are you sincere in paying! Does it take a long time to work?

Getting $ 150 in this period is really good

My dear friend its really good information you provide in this topic,previously I heard this steem hunt in YouTube but I can't join this platform', but you give all information to understand this platform so iam also join soon.

• Useful or interesting 1

Its a great topic you have shared with us about another free earning site steemhunt.com I will check it out thanks.

• Useful or interesting 2

5 minutes ago, chrislynn said:

I read your post and try to find out full names of sites which are paid us handsome monthly income as you talking that you earned more then 150$ from that site but you don't put much clear website name. So if this is real sites then kindly gaves us names of that project. 

Steemhunt.com main website and then there was some kind of fight so they created another decentralized platform website hive.io you can check both of them. 

6 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

Thanks for sharing this earning opportunity, its my first time i hear about it but i will review that site and then i will join it if i will find it profitable for me and worth my time. If its legit, believe me.. You will help many people to increase their earnings and they will be thankful for that.

Yes it is so much beneficial in the long run. I see many users there working since 2018 and currently they have more than 2500$ worth coins in their account. Trust me you can earn a lot if you focus in this platform. 

1 hour ago, Honny143 said:

My dear friend its really good information you provide in this topic,previously I heard this steem hunt in YouTube but I can't join this platform', but you give all information to understand this platform so iam also join soon.

It is very easy to steps read the topic and join it and if face any further difficulties i have left my telegram username in the description so you can message me anytime you face any problem I'll help you out not just you but everyone else. 

2 minutes ago, CnapmaK said:

Hi bro. Thank for sharing this useful post. But I don't trust such platforms. I invested 4 dollar in one earning platform and in the few days I earned 400%. I could withdraw my money. And then when I invested again, they just steal my money.

Let me tell you something mate firstly this platform is zero investment you don't have to make investment to earn. Second the platform you are talking about show up with a certain amount of target and when it's achieve they flew away with your assets. So i suggest you not to fall in scams again. If you have thoughts of getting rich in short time with crypto then you will definitely call into scam. So be careful. 

3 minutes ago, Amrhamza1999 said:

That's incredible man. I will try it. Because earn 150 dollar in such few times is incredible. But I am gonna invest only 4-5 dollars because I don't trust such platforms

Buddy, i suggest you to read topic again as i clearly mentioned that its a zero investment platform you don't have to spend any money there Nothing at all. You just have to work 30 mintues to 1 hour daily. And you can easily earn. 

10 hours ago, Lover840 said:

Hello everyone today i will tell you about a platform which is totally legit and you can easily earn from there. Platform website is steemhunt.com probably many of you already know about it and many don't. I'll tell you guys steps to join it. 

First of all you need to sign up an account and it has different steps depending upon your country. So you can easily create an account. Basically this platform is all about posting content. You can post applications from play store in your own language to earn more likely advertising them in your own language. You can also post in your blog about your day or any information you want to share. Platform has a very easy user interface. You can start earning in just 1 month. Your earnings depend upon how much upvotes you get from the big users and bots. 

In the beginning it will take around 10-15 days to develop your user score and it is important because without user score you can't earn. When your user score is increased you will earn upvotes from steem official pages and bots of steem platform. Steem takes 50% of your earnings so if you are earning 2 dollar on one post you will receive 1 dollar. In 3 months i have already earned more than 150$. And still have many tokens left in my account. 

You can earn much more money if you love to create video content you can earn a lot from this platform once you develop your user score if you get active on this platform for 1 month i ensure you that with videos content you can earn 100$ monthly very easily. 

Another thing you can create this steemhunt account with its decentralized platform website is hivo.io it's another hard fork of steemhunt. So you can earn steem and hive coins and both has a really good price you can check on coingecko or CMC. Hive was recently pumped to around 1$. So both has great potential and you can earn a good enough amount in the long run don't expect returns from this platform quickly. 

I'm dropping my telegram username here so anyone can join this platform and if face any problem I'll be there to help. There is no personal advantage for me as there is no referral program. But i want you all to join this platform and earn free crypto because it is zero investment earnings fully legit. My telegram username is rishabh99946 so Dm me anytime I'll respond asap.

It took a lot of time to create this topic so i would like to request to the moderators to not to delete this post and let beginners earn from this platform. And if you find this post useful drop a like because I'll be posting more intresting content. 

It seems very interesting site, hey i have few questions and i hope you answer them, did this site use KYC verification? because my country id is not international, and do i need to have a blog or a site to start working for the site? and i hope it works in my location, because i can't wait to work and earn.

2 minutes ago, betelihem said:

It seems very interesting site, hey i have few questions and i hope you answer them, did this site use KYC verification? because my country id is not international, and do i need to have a blog or a site to start working for the site? and i hope it works in my location, because i can't wait to work and earn.

Hi there, there is no KYC verification require on the platform but you will need to verify your KYC on the big exchange such as binance and all to withdraw your steem and hive coins. You can start earning easily. 

You don't need any blog or anything you just have to make posts inside this platform right on your profile it will be your own blog in the platform. 

If you have more queries friend you can message me on telegram i have given my username in the description. 

Thanks for this buddy. You really explained it well and it catch my attention. I think i will give it a try so that i can have earning points. But for now, i will try to search it first so i have knowledge before starting that.

• +1 2

17 minutes ago, Lover840 said:

Hi there, there is no KYC verification require on the platform but you will need to verify your KYC on the big exchange such as binance and all to withdraw your steem and hive coins. You can start earning easily. 

You don't need any blog or anything you just have to make posts inside this platform right on your profile it will be your own blog in the platform. 

If you have more queries friend you can message me on telegram i have given my username in the description. 

Okey thanks,its enough for me, i will try best and earn some more money because we can get enough of money because its money, and if you have another sites to earn more money i hope you post them here,

Thank you friend  for Sharing this opportunity to all cryptotalk users.every  one want to earn good  amount  especially  in these days when we are at homes due to lockdown.

• +1 1

Yes earning a free crypto is really a good and uniques platform. Thats give us knowledge about crypto currencies and also good income. So i have joined this platform for both of the things. And still i have one thing to know how to withdraw money from cryptotalk.org. 

12 hours ago, Lover840 said:

It's my first time to hear that and I'm not familiar about that by I want to try that if they really pay because I really need extra income during this crisis to support my financial needs. 

Thank you for sharing. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I have not heard of this site before, but I want to ask you are there countries prohibited from registering on the site because many websites prohibit some countries.

38 minutes ago, Jay8 said:

the one thing about steem is that it is very complicated to join, they want you to stay on a queue until you get accepted. so far i have not recieved the acceptence mail

What country you are from my friend? Because there is no such thing for me i joined directly there and i had started earning in 15 days there after i generated the user score. 

47 minutes ago, Omar Ommeish said:

I have not heard of this site before, but I want to ask you are there countries prohibited from registering on the site because many websites prohibit some countries.

Yes many website do restrict many countries. I don't know about it though but you can try joining it. It support many countries like so many and its zero investment so there is nothing wrong in giving it a try. 

thank you very much for sharing this platform with us I find a very attractive project I will take a look at it and I hope to register 

It is a useful post for members who want to make more money, i will register on this site and check it out to know how to work and profit from it. If my encounter any problem on the site steemhunt.com, I will contact you

Thank you for sharing that but my full trust is in here, cryptotalk. I do not want to try any other site that have free bitcoin, but it is really helpful to other people who wants to earn more money.

16 hours ago, Lover840 said:

Thanks for sharing with us this informations, because earning $100 earning per months is very huge, but I just want to know, the earning from this platform is not that hard.

Friend, I thank you for a new honest way to make money on the Internet, I will collect a little more information on yours and method and I think I will join the site. Good luck

It is excellent job, thank you for good information. l never have heard about this platform, but l already have some knowledge about this platform. Maybe you can share your experience with us, l mean can you share screenshots of your earning with us?