Easy way to locate the topics you created - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Easy way to locate the topics you created

Thanks for this wonderful post as i didn't have the knowledge of this earlier before coming across this useful and helpful post as this will surely relief one of the stress of getting one's topic created.

Thank you so much friend for share this topic with us. This is really helpful for me. I didn’t knew about it before. Now i'm totally clear about. Keep sharing with us like this information.

• Useful or interesting 1

it is right you can access your topics by going to your main profile and finding your created topics or you can go for the bookmark system of your browser for next time use.

Appreciation for allotment on how to locate the topics we finished as here are countless users who at rest dont tell how to lead to about it and the greatest sense is by next the guidelines you mutual it is honest forward.

Yes you are right we can easily locate the topics we are creating in the forum by going to our profile then content created if you just click that option it will lead to the all the topics you have created in the forum

Friend thanks to this theme that you made now I will be able to find or locate more easily and quickly my or the themes that I am going to create or have created so I will see how I find this way you said to locate the themes and see if I like it or if I like it and if I like to continue if not not leave everything as it is.

• +3 1

This is good for learning how we can know the topics that we have shared and interacted with in the forum. This enables us to review any information that we may have forgotten or participated in.

• Useful or interesting 1

The posts are in your profile but you will have to press the button called see my activity first:

image.png.2f009b4a55cdb388fe6767c714ee39b9.png

After that you will have to press topics from this list :

image.png.44670ba892610cbdf8286f15f438e6b8.png

Then you will have all the newly created posts by you in your list.

Thank you babubu I have no idea or knowledge about this but with this your knowledge that you have shared with us i will be able to locate my topic I created 

Noted through the responses that most members are able to identify their publications that they have established, and this is really wonderful that you know this easy way, it's a great idea for his practitioner, thank you my friend always wishing to know through these publications and try to inform other members.

thanks mate for sharing this useful and helpful information. i also agree with your ideas. in order to see your own created topic, you whould have to do these steps. first of all you should open your profile. then you should click on ''see your activity''  which is available on just right hand side under you profile photo. after clicking on this you can see your all work or activities. this is very easy platform to use.

• +5 1

Thank you dear mate for sharing such an amazing information. I am a new here and do not know how to search my own topic on my profile but you share such an amazing idea for searching our post  Next time I will use this method to search my own post.

• +1 1

Well sometimes we can't find the posted topic because  we post some more comments above that.So we can use this method.There is an another way what i prefer is that, if someone mentioned you in your topic you will get notified and you can directly enter your topic by clicking notification. Thats a easy way.

• +5 1

Thanks buddy, I found out about this topic through this topic.  There are many more things in the forum that we, the new members, do not know and all we want to know through the search box in the forum.  Understanding everything in the forum makes it easier to use and work better.

• +5 1

making a lot of effort to make us know a lot of information. Your posts deserve a lot of reputation, honestly, brother You do not ask for reputation, but you gain it through your posts

Thanks for the information mate. This forum has a great user friendly interface and there are ways of doing almost everything easily. this issue you are talking about is one of them. There are many more shortcuts about navigating the forum. Trying to describe them one by one is a bit difficult but everyone may experiment and be surprised how easy something is to do. Cheers.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Welcome everyone.  A very important topic.  It is very easy to identify the things we have created. First we have to go to our profile. And it is possible to search by page from our list of daily activities.  In my opinion, many people do not know about this. It is a very effective and informative topic.

It's extraordinary that you acquired this data on the most proficient method to find the themes we made in light of the fact that there are numerous clients who still dont realize how to go about it and the most ideal route is by following the rules you shared it is straight forward.

There are posts created in the properties section on the profile page. We can easily find posts. Thanks to this feature, we can find what we are looking for.

Firstly Thanks for this post mate .I click on "1" the start page of the topic and I find it. Yeah it's true that we comment more and more that's why sometimes it's harder to find main topic. I think this method is useful. Other member suggested another method, those was very excellent. 

This is an great information on how to locate our posts we made. There are lot of newbie who don't know how to see our previous comments. Sharing this kind of information's really helps other members in this forum.  

Thanks.  The things we create are easily known.  If you know or have an idea about the specific list of all the information in the forum, you can find out for yourself.  Click on see activity to see the things you did first.  Then there will be a lot of information, you will click on the topic to see the topic.  Then you can easily see your issues.

On 5/4/2020 at 3:27 AM, Babubu609 said:

I have face lack of understanding when u create topic but cannit locate an easy way to see it. So I have to go in research to learn easy way to find your topic. This steps will guide   if you follow the steps as written below:

1. Visit your profile as you can see from the image locate with and arrow if you are a desktop user or Android user.

For Android user you can locate your activity as in you scroll at your right hand side.

2. If the page opens you can view your posts and topic as you scroll down then click on your topic you shall find them there.

This is the only two easy steps and I hope it will help many friends of mine in this forum.spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Thanks dear for this creating such a helpful post. I don't know about this trick that how we can check our all post. I'll follow your advice. 

• +1 1