Is something wrong here? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lover840

Is something wrong here?

It was not necessary to violate the rules of the forum, because there is a punishment or removal. Follow the rules of the forum and then your friends will succeed. 

30 minutes ago, bliznec said:

It was not necessary to violate the rules of the forum, because there is a punishment or removal. Follow the rules of the forum and then your friends will succeed. 

Well they didn't do it deliberately. Somehow it just happened to all of them i don't know how. But rest of the members should be very careful from now on. One more mistake and it could lead you to direct ban. 

On 5/3/2020 at 6:39 PM, Lover840 said:

So hello everyone. I would like to share something with you guys. So I'm from India and i joined this forum like 3 months ago. After i joined i recommend this forum to my friends and community so they also joined. But in the recent time my 7 friends were banned from this forum in just 2 days duration. Most of them got the reasons like making multiple posts copy paste but let me clear most of my friend had more than 1500 posts on this forum so they know about the rules and guidelines of forum but still they were banned from here. I myself have more than 1700 posts here and I'm trying my best here. So something like this has happened to you guys or to your friends? 

One of the biggest crimes committed in the forum is copying and pasting, and the forum law never tolerates this type of violation. The forum only pays for good, constructive posts that are your own thoughts.

2 minutes ago, EZAZ1212 said:

From my perspective I would like to say that no one can now register new cryptotalk I'd in yobit.have patience because within few months surely people can add new I'd in the yobit.

Yes you are right new registrations are closed in the yobit exchange for now. So users will have to wait till the administration decides to add more new members in this forum. 

That's because unfortunately your country is the list of the 7 countries protected by the forum for the pay-per-post campaign 

On 5/4/2020 at 12:16 AM, ETheHedgehog said:

even if they had 1500 posts that doesn't mean that they didn't violate the rules, at the beginning the admins were a bit more loose with the rules but after so many spammers joined and spammed the forums the admins are now way more strict with the rules, and they can apply for an appeal if they think they didn't violate the rules, you can check the pinned post in the about forum for more info on that

I agree with you buddy. This forum is not about the quantity you made in your account. If you commit a violations, accept what it takes because no one is excuse to the law or rules of this. I hope you understand that spamming this forum is not good. You should educate your friends.

23 hours ago, Lover840 said:

Well they didn't do it deliberately. Somehow it just happened to all of them i don't know how. But rest of the members should be very careful from now on. One more mistake and it could lead you to direct ban. 

Before entering the forum, you need to read the general forum rules. Unfortunately you are right, they didn’t do this on purpose. 

I do not think that this is strange as i believe that you are on the list of countries that were banned from this forum because most of the posts that were made by users in your country.region were deemed to be of a low quality or are considered to be spam posts and therefore the moderators felt the need to remove people from that region. I think that the number of posts you have is no indication of the usefulness of your posts and you should not base your standing on the number of posts.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I don't understand your question properly. Explain your choice in the right way so that we can understand and answer your question. Who are you?

Users will get banned if they did not follow the rules and regulations of this forum even though the number of posts reached thousands. It will not affect the chance of getting banned, once you abide you have a possibility to get banned.

2 hours ago, Lavlu mia said:

I don't understand your question properly. Explain your choice in the right way so that we can understand and answer your question. Who are you?

Everyone else understood my concern except you. No wonder you didn't read the topic description but making a fake reply on the post. I suggest you not to do this here else you will get banned. 

You friends got banned from this forum because of them mistakes. If anyone wants to become poster in this forum then they have to learn first rules and regulations because it is important. I guess if your friends want to remove his banned from forum then they have to contact this forum moderators.

There are a lot of people who have attended from this forum for many reasons, and there are even those who were wrong with them. For this purpose, you should contact the modiraters to inquire.

I think this is problem in

Crypto talk or there is another reason

Maybe they really using multi account 

Or they really copy and paste posts

I think that most of your friends on this forum are spamming it so the admins naturally remove them and I think that you should not worry about it but try not to be like your friends and become a valuable member.

Maybe they are using multiple ID that's why they have been banned from the campaign or maybe their contents are not so much good or they are doing copy paste of contents, and they will get the notification with the reason of getting ban in their email ID and this is a lesson for everyone in this campaign be careful about your contents and be loyal to this campaign.

This forum is able to detect the duplicate accounts which are accessed from the same IP and the same devices. Yes, forum administration is becoming too strick to ban the useless posters on this forum. Ask if your friend have not followed forum rules properly? 

This forum prohibits all members who violate the rules, regardless of their rank and number of posts, then following the rules is always the most important thing so we have to be always careful and write useful and distinguished posts

It doesn't matter how many post you made,rules is a rule. Even we know the rules for being here for months still there will be no exemption,because the biggest question there is "why they get banned if they already know the rules?" Admins won't banned them without reasons.

Bro it is not possible that one's account is banned without doing anything wrong. If the accounts of your friends are banned then they must violated the rules of this forum.

Edited by Jessica Karren

Well I don't actually think it's strange, because maybe when joining the forum at the beginning your friends  might have violated the rules but the admin and moderators where not so concerned back then , but when the rate of spam increased there had to start being strict and ban members who has violated the rules and there even ban those who violated the rules in the past months.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 5/3/2020 at 6:39 PM, Lover840 said:

So hello everyone. I would like to share something with you guys. So I'm from India and i joined this forum like 3 months ago. After i joined i recommend this forum to my friends and community so they also joined. But in the recent time my 7 friends were banned from this forum in just 2 days duration. Most of them got the reasons like making multiple posts copy paste but let me clear most of my friend had more than 1500 posts on this forum so they know about the rules and guidelines of forum but still they were banned from here. I myself have more than 1700 posts here and I'm trying my best here. So something like this has happened to you guys or to your friends? 

As new registrations are not opened yet so they can't join and in such hard times they won't be able to benefit themselves from this forum. 

Welcome my friend wherever you are.  Forum rules are very strict and clear to everyone, preventing copying and pasting because it violates, but rules, and wastes everyone's time here

Yes, you are talking about the members who were attended from the matter, and what is that is that the majority of those who attended were included in many of the same country, for this reason members were attended according to their country. By this I mean that by breaking these rules it involved many of the same country and this is what made officials have to attend them all.

• +3 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I feel sorry for them I guess it was done by a mistake sometimes you don't know when things  happens to you I know they are not ignorant on the forum rules we should all be careful when writing comments.

There's a reason behind that's why their account being banned in this forum. Maybe they have multiple account or they violated some rules because copy and paste is prohibited in this forum. So in everything you do you should be careful to avoid your account being ban in this forum.

• Useful or interesting 1