How can we help this forum to improve friends? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How can we help this forum to improve friends?

These are the things that everyone in this forum has the obligation to do and follow because if we all do these, this forum will become very helpful to all those who are using it.

Thank you for sharing these steps, in my humble estimation if we follow these steps, maybe we can see that our forum can get in the next level. But we must try doing it every day. 

• +2 1

I agree with you with all the things that I mentioned to me that the most important way to improve the forum is by following the rules and respecting them well in addition to writing distinctive and useful posts that are important and help to all members of the forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 5/13/2020 at 8:20 PM, Brand1 said:

I agree with you with all the things that I mentioned to me that the most important way to improve the forum is by following the rules and respecting them well in addition to writing distinctive and useful posts that are important and help to all members of the forum.

Yea that is right and I am hoping you will be among those that will always be remembered as our great contributors in the forum for giving time reading topics and giving relevant feedbacks. You are a good contributor keep it up. Nice to meet you

On 5/1/2020 at 10:55 PM, Babubu609 said:

I herald that almost everyone is willing to help this forum to improve but we mostly not know what is best to do. Friends here are some tips that will help us make this forum move to next level:

1. Making a good quality post helps the forum to improve because it will reduce the numbers of post to be deleted.

2. Creating some good positive topic all about cryptocurrency will also help in improving this forum.

3. Following and abiding the rules guiding this  forum will make the forum to improve and achieve their goals.

4. Reporting of spammers in to the moderators for taking action will ease the moderators work and searching for spammer and will as well improve the forums.

5. Sharing of knowledge with friends is about cryptocurrency and referring friends to this great forum will help the forum to improve and achieve their goals.

If we all can abide by this guide as I stated I am sure we shall help this forum to move forward.  You are all welcome to cryptotalk campaign you shall all get paid per post if you work it. Happy posting friends.

I agree by the help of this we can build good interaction in this forum not just by making topics and comment but also socializing and helping each others concerns. By following this key point we can help to improve our selves as well as the other members and this forum also.

1 hour ago, Jaysen0104 said:

I agree by the help of this we can build good interaction in this forum not just by making topics and comment but also socializing and helping each others concerns. By following this key point we can help to improve our selves as well as the other members and this forum also.

Of course we can build good interaction together we help and become eqaul in aspect of learning and teaching we all one-day be experts in this forum

You can help this forum by helping yourself and become the best version of yourself, share good topics with useful content, be effective and help other, don't waste your time and make to optimal benefits here.

"We grow by lifting others"

You just explained everything in a very good manner.I'm really impressed by you.I'll try my best to follow all points as you mentioned!We can surely make this forum clean and decent by following your points.

@Beast921 you are welcome to cryptotalk be prepared at all time we are here to support and help you you need to give more effort to do your best on contributing to the forum.

If actually we follow this steps will we be able to contribute to the forum and to make the forum grow and more interesting to work in, so we should all try to do our best in the forum.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hello my friend .
Since we are all or the majority is dependent on this forum, it is important that we make a contribution in order to increase its level and that by improving the articles that you share also. The information must be accurate in addition to respecting the members and between us we must be understanding. Anything that you think is right is best suited to the advantage of giving in the forum so do it.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Giving your best answer and opinion is the best thing you can do to help this forum,Our opinion matter in this forum which means we cannot blindly  say words that are not making sense,Just be helpful to other and Give your best opinion that the only to help this forum.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Very good recommendations, they are excellent to keep the forum clean, in this way the order will be given and the payment for forum posts will last longer, remember that everything depends on the community, because if we start committing infractions, perhaps they will ban more countries as a step  in February.

On 5/2/2020 at 4:02 PM, Dark_Sky said:

Beginner's forum would be a big help especially for those who are new here. 

They will learn things by staying on beginners forum until they are fully known about different terms here in cryptotalk. 

Well, this is true mate because this section is very fit to them to be getting started here in this forum and also to guide them how to posts properly. Happy posting everyone.

On 5/2/2020 at 10:23 AM, George10 said:

Yes mate you are right we can help this forum to improve by doing what you have mentioned in your topic like creating useful posts that will not be deleted thus saving us from facing post deletion.

That's right, also we can report those people who have a bad intentions here. 

Let's make this forum clean by reporting when we see something malicious and harmful comment or post. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Thanks for giving this content you have made it so perfect and all the points you have given that should be mentioned in this topic and also if members do work with loyalty and responsibility then no one have to worry about anything and this campaign will be successful even we will get variety of topics to give our review.

There are lots of members who join here to be notified about crypto. So we have to post those lejit way  which makes them believe that crypto is life changing medium in the financial activities of human

On 5/2/2020 at 4:08 PM, paulpogba said:

Yeah mate I am fully agree with you on this matter every one Should be create useful and meaningful full contents in the post and topics. This way we make forum pure and near from spammer and low quality poster.

That's right mate if we are keep posting and creating a useful topics than this forum will become what we are aiming for. If all members here are aiming one intention, we can win this and this forum will be clean.

• +1 1

I agree with all of the points that you have put forward here and with the number of members that we have on here i think that it is up to us as well in order to maintain the forum and help the moderators by making sure that our posts are up to par and reporting posts that are not. I think that in order for this site to continue to be up and running and to continue in the sense of  getting paid, we must play our part here too.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

15 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

If all members here are aiming one intention, we can win this and this forum will be clean.

We, you have some point mate but we cannot control the members here in this forum, it's just easy to say to agree to nee rule which is implemented here but we cannot sure if they're really do or follow it.

• +1 1

2 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

We, you have some point mate but we cannot control the members here in this forum, it's just easy to say to agree to nee rule which is implemented here but we cannot sure if they're really do or follow it.

Well if they are not following the rules here, the moderators will easily detect their account and get banned if they keep messing up here in the forum. Also we can contribute to clean this forum if we know to ourselves that we are aiming one intention.

2 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

if they are not following the rules here, the moderators will easily detect their account and get banned if they keep messing up here in the forum.

Well, this is a good thing to do with this kind of people mate because they're not learned from the lesson they take and they're just continuing to abuse this forum which us not good, happy posting.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

We have to report all the spammers and the people who are just copying and pasting the other's comments ! because I think it's very hard for admins to enter to all topics ! 

Yes, these are some steps we all must follow. In short I will say that go through the guidelines of the forum when starting. And give time if you are posting a post. Your post should be qualitied content.

• +2 1