I can't transfer my balance on yobit. - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

I can't transfer my balance on yobit.

I am also facing this problem since Saturday morning. I asked to my senior about this problem. He said that this is temporary problem. He said that this problem will solve soon when yobit exchange website will be maintained.

the same thing is happening right now the bitcoin send to my balance button is not working from the exchange so what you can do is only to weight so that day refill the balance in bitcoin and you will be able to send it again to your balance.

After a few days or a few months the forum need to refill the balance on yobit account until they do so there is no balance and you will never be able to send your money to your main balance

• +3 1

this is a regular trouble in yobit, don't worry an excessive amount of because it could be again to normal. it honestly takes place all of the time so wait for greater days to get lower back to everyday soon.

• +2 1

The same problem is happening to me, it does not let me transfer my balance in yobit, the truth is I don't know what is happening, I hope it will be solved soon

Technical errors are very common on the site, my friend!
You don't have to worry about it, it has temporary bugs and it gets resolved within very short periods.
There are continuous efforts by the site developers to maintain the services provided by the platform as high as possible

On 5/1/2020 at 5:43 AM, Raven said:

What should i do to fixed this problem on my yobit account? The "Send To My BTC Balance" button is not working again.

Dear mate, You and me could do nothing to solve this issue as it is not only on your account but also on everyone's account. This is the common problem with the system of Yobit and it happens mostly. As it remains active 24 hours every day, thus it needs maintenance to assure security and processing of currency. So, don't worry about it, it will be fixed soon by the technical team of Yobit. 

I think this is a technical error.

So don't fear and keep on working hard you will be paid.

Maybe it happen becayse of the cleaning process that occurs regularly in fhe forum to make it clean from scammers.

This is a normal circumstances that happens in yobit and send to my BTC Balance stopped working when ever they want to load funds in the yobit wallet and this happens every month, you have to be patient any time it happens

• +3 1

4 hours ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

I think that same problem is happening now, maybe yobit is upgrading or maintaining it site, I thought I was the only one facing that challenge not until I asked some members and they confirmed to be facing same challenge also , @Biojay and @The Game , are you two facing same challenge on transferring your BTC to your balance?

Yes mate, I'm also facing the same problem here, I tried to send my BTC to my BTC balance on yobit since yesterday afternoon but it is not moving to my BTC balance, I once thought I was the only one facing that problem not knowing some members here are also facing same problem, but I think it is all over, and it may be rectified soon.

Friend, be patient, layers that are doing maintenance or some updates to the forum should happen to all of us when the administrators do these things, so do not worry, rest assured, they are cleaning the topics or comments that do not serve or do not contribute.

• +1 1

That is a common thing on cryptotalk campaign pages on yobit, this is a situation that often occurs because it is possible that yobit has not been topped up or maintained and will return to normal after a few days, no need to worry about sending the balance back.

• +1 1

It is true that transferring money is a problem!  I have no experience with this problem.  However, after reading the posts of the senior members, I think there is no problem in this, they said that this problem will be solved soon.  That is why we must continue to work.  This problem will be solved.

• Useful or interesting 1

The malfunction of the send to balance button on yobit happens to every member of the forum, not only you who experience it. The buttons will work after a while, you just have to wait for them to return to normal. No need to worry, yobit still pays us.

• +1 1

That type of issue is normal in yobit you should continue your posting and the earning will show soon. That type of problem I also face. 

This was a temporary inconvenience.  But now you can easily transfer money from Jobit.  I think the Cryptotalk forum shut it down a bit because of their temporary problems.  Now you can easily take your earned money into your own account.  Create seriously creative posts with patience here.  Take steps to increase ratings and reputation.  Income will increase easily.

You can easily make money and deposit it in your own account here. If you want to earn money here with a little patience, you will see that you can easily earn a good income. So stay connected to this forum, work hard, see the success.

Don't worry about it. This problem is going on with everyone.

My own B.t.c balance is not send to the my youbit account.

Its a issue with all .

My friends also facing this problem.

Another problem is that maney posts are deleted today's.

Hello friend, Yes, I have faced this kind of problem.  I think it’s a common thing that all friends publish.I have faced this before as the process of cleaning the website is underway and the payment gateway for yobit has been closed.  It will be fixed in a day or two.

Thank you

My dear friend I can't receive any money from here but mostly user's saying this and mostly user's said that they face the same problem they can't send their btc in their wallet.

• +5 1

Don't worry my friend, sometimes or may be at the starting of the month, moderators start to clean this forum, so there the BTC button will stop to send your balance to your YoBit wallet. It is already mentioned by the moderator in their post in About Forum section. You payment is occurring so you don't have to worry.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Don't worry about this keep working on crytotalk if there is any technical issue it will be resolved in few days and your earnings will be count but if you got a warning so maybe a couple of days your posts will never be counted

On 5/1/2020 at 6:48 AM, Honny143 said:

I think this forum start cleaning process because today they deleted 39 post, so they stop payments its happen every week so don't worry about this issue, its solve in soon so continue your work.

yes mate @Honny143 at this time situation is same . user didn't able to send there balance . but this will be solved by yobit Dev team soon as possible . I think newbie didn't know about it , as a result they ask this question again and again. 

• +3 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

This is a common problem in yobit.It will get fine in some days.Just wait for the few days.We have to be patient and just keep working hard.Good luck.

• -1 1
  • +4 1