I can't transfer my balance on yobit. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

I can't transfer my balance on yobit.

I think this forum start cleaning process because today they deleted 39 post, so they stop payments its happen every week so don't worry about this issue, its solve in soon so continue your work.

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 5
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

Thats true because i can't withdraw my earnings too! But we don't have to worry because it might be a cryptotalk forum issue like forum cleanup or anything else and it can also be at the yobit site, maybe their wallet its empty and they need to refill it.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 11
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Don't worry.. This happens about twice every week as i have read..they just need to refill the exchange's wallet then everything will be ok and you will be able to send your bitcoin again.

Dear buddy you not the only member who facing this problem. We all having the same issues regarding transferring balance to yobit exchange wallet. Send btc button not working. Don't worry this is not first time happened in crypto talk forum campaign paybyposts. Many times before also happens after few days all work in routine. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

This is a usual problem in yobit, do not worry too much because it will be back to normal. It really happens all the time so wait for more days to get back to normal soon.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

This is not new again, we are all still going to be paid in accordance to the posts that counts, just make your daily post and be calm. 

• +4 1

don't worry we all have this problem it i guess it happens every week and admins clean useless content they will refill btc in few days and you will be able to withdraw again.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

I think yobit is working on process since my account did not yet connected on yobit. They said theyre not accepting new account but i am looking forward to fix this issues of yours

• +2 2

Do not worry, it is normal, this is a temporary problem and it will be resolved. as soon as the forum is now cleaning the duplicate and unhelpful posts and spam messages. Do not worry.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

It's normal don't worry, the admins will say if they stopped paying, this just means they either have temporarily stopped paying to ban spammers or the fund box needs to be refilled

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

There shouldn't be any topic created for something like this, it is what normally happen here sometimes when there is forum clean up. You of all people should know that, so let's excersice patience. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

dont worry too much because it will be back to regular. It really happens save a little the time so wait for more days to get back to normal now.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

This happens every month and it is very normal, do not worry because the officials are cleaning the forum and stopping the payment for about 5 days in every month.

• +1 4

Don't worry because moderators are today on cleaning the spammers out in Cryptotalks.thats why their holding the balance right now become has patience.because within few hours it will solved .

• +1 2

This is normal my friend and it happens every period when cleaning the forum so stop paying members CryptoTalk until the cleaning process is over and then the problem is solved and things are back to normal and payment is made to everyone

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

No problem with that, my friend. This has happened several times in advance. The moderators are now cleaning the forum and the members will be paid as soon as possible. Currently, you should just continue with the work and publish.

I think its often happen after 15 day moderators  stop payments  and also clean  forum  by deleting  usless content  from the forum.  Payments  wiopen again  In 2 to 3 days.

• +1 2

I remember this happening occasionally and I think that it has to do with yobit filling the payments wallet. I would suggest not to worry and keep participating and posting useful comments as the payments will happen as they did in the past.

This problem happens sometimes and you don't need to worry about it because every time that this problems happen it get solved a few days after that and it continues to pay like it normally does without any problem.

• +1 2
  • +2 2

the problen is with everyone's account..i too can't transfer my balance to the wallet.and this happends every month.but every time forum's team resolve the issue very quickly.and hopefully this time also they do it immediately

• +1 1

All of us facing the same , but this is not a problem is something normal happening every month , so don’t worry about your profit, you will take them soon , this is take maybe 7 day to fixed it , so we have to be patient , and just keep working , and. When this will fixed after 4 or 5 , we will take our profit without any problem.

• +1 5
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

Why is this panic? It is a natural thing that happens every month. Do not worry, you will be able to transfer the amount to your account after the cleaning process has been completed for the forum. We all got this.

• -1 1

Hey friend. There is nothing to worry about i am also facing the same type of issue. And i have faced this before also as the cleaning process of the website is going on yobit has stopped the payment gateway. This will be fixed within a day or two.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

Don't worry, my friend, you don't have to do anything. This is normal, it always happens. This is a simple problem as a result of the running out of the balance of the payment wallet. You only have to wait a few days for the wallet to recharge. There is no announcement to stop payment.