Money will came to you automatically in cryptotalk - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Money will came to you automatically in cryptotalk

Yes, my friend. If you accept cryptotalk for earning money, you won't get payment from cryptotalk. Because at a time your account will ban. So always try to learn about crypto from this forum. You can make useful content in this forum and your useful content easily get payment as a gift for your articles. I think you can understand it.    

We do not need to only set our goals on earning money from this forum but let's also look at the available opportunities to enhance our crypto knowledge around let's have the desire to learn and educate others of what we know thanks.

The money is coming without any problems and the money will go automatically as he is coming the only thing that will stay is the learning and the experience if you can collect them all in this forum it will be great and will help you in your whole life

No, my brother it doesn't happen to you that you will earn without doing anything without doing a single percent of hard work or work. You can't earn automatically. But yes  after completing your hundred post . You have to post 20 per day which automatically counts to your yobit account,  where you can easily convert it into your traditional currency. 

Whoever thinks about money in the end will definitely lose their account! Because just thinking about money won't make you think of writing good content here!
As we know here, the moderators here are very strict in terms of providing good content!
That is, when they see someone providing random content that is useless, they block it immediately and without warning, and this of course was warned about through the forum rules!
So we must combine knowledge with money so that our account stays safe

I also want to tell everyone that you are goal should not be money. Your goal should be squeeze maximum this platform. Dear friends this platform is not only for making money it give knowledge learning and many more. It also help to develop some of the skills in our self.

• +1 1

Cryptotalk is the best earning site that i ever seen. By working around 2 hours we can earn around 3$. It pay for 20 post per day. Its earning  automatically store in yobit account.  

Money doesn't just pop into your account without you doing any on this forum,you have to complete your first 100 post and then start your daily 20 posts in order for you to earn money with the help of this forum

• +2 1

Hello dear, a useful topic. We have to offer what is useful for everyone in order to build a participation that is of great importance, as the topic is related to cryptocurrencies in terms of their performance, tasks and future. Man can develop himself and discover what is new in order to build a wonderful and distinct future

Yes money com too us automatic from cryptotalk but we need too abide by rules and regulations in term of comment in other members post 

On 30/4/2020 at 4:54, Raven said:

Este tema es para todas las personas en este foro. No establezcas tu objetivo en este foro para tener dinero, lo que quiero decir es que puedes ganar dinero como motivación, pero no necesitas pensar en ello porque lo recibirás automáticamente después de una hora. Mi punto en este tema es que todos deben concentrarse en de qué trata su contenido o de qué tratan sus publicaciones, dar lo mejor de sí para crear un tema o publicación significativa y no solo publicar por el dinero. Si su publicación no está relacionada con el tema o con criptos, su publicación será eliminada y no recibirá ningún pago por ella. Les sugiero encarecidamente a todos que se centren en su contenido, siempre den su mejor respuesta. 

Si estás de acuerdo conmigo dale un corazón reacciona gracias. 

This must be seen as a partial commitment and that we must value since it is a great community, not only for the money as you have said, we must also appreciate the effort of each member of cryptotalk who create new topics in order to help and teach.

• +3 1

Despite this forum only pays for those usefulness and informative contents, it is still the best place to earn money where the rewarding rates are good and proper compare to your time spending here. What we should always take serious is the quality of our comments.

• +1 1

A very important post.  I agree.  I don't think just posting for money.  Cryptotalk is an important platform where people from many countries of the world work.  However, there are members.  I think everyone will be inspired by your post.  And everyone will present the right thing from relevant and valuable knowledge.  Your reputation and skill depends on your poster.

• +1 1

Dear this platform has a good quality that is it has many information and good working plan. There is no earning issue the earning  si depends only on your posts which you post. Your post should be meaningful and readable for others and according to your content strength you got earning.

• +2 1

I agree with you, we have to be more attentive to the topics we want to do or do so that the people in the forum like our information or data that we provide and help us by giving evaluations for our topics or annotations that we do on those topics by giving or offering fresh data and we have to rest assured that the silver or money will arrive safely at cryptotalk.

• +5 1

I always tend to make the best content everyday. And making informative and useful post to achieve 20 max post per day and in return i will get payment. So that I am motivated to always make good content in this forum not just only for money but also for learning.

• +3 1

If you're a sincere member who abides by the rules and regulations of the forum it is vey true that money will follow you. There are many trusted members for this forum who work hard for this forum to make it perfect and they earn money from it. It is simple if you follow rules. 

• +5 1

I agree with you if we focus on making creative and useful posts we can earn good amount of money, and while we doing that we're also improving our knowledge about crypto. In this platform we don't have to worry about money because if we do things right with reading the rules there's no chance to not receiving what we earn here. I hope we can all take a benefits in this forum.

• +5 1

Greetings. If you share some decent things, create useful topics with good content, eventually you will get positive reactions and build a good reputation in this forum. After the first 100 posts, you get paid per useful post and that is a source of adequate income. Please consider responding and reacting positively to other member's posts as well and try following them so they may follow you in return. Have a nice evening and good luck

• +4 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

No doubt if we work hard and post valuable material with information we will get automatically payment so the most important thing to posting valuable we should focus on our work and work hard 

I am agreed with you.

When i came into know that cryptotalk is the forum that is very informative & best one to learn about crypto & also it provides good earnings to their members . I felt very happy on hearing that .

Crypto trading was my passion . I was working in it but struggling due to lack of knowledge . So i found it blessing for me if i keep earning aside .

On 4/30/2020 at 1:54 PM, Raven said:

This topic is for all of the people in this forum. Don't set your goal in this forum for having a money, what i mean is you can make money as motivation but don't need to think about it because you will automatically received it after an hour. My point in this topic is you all need to focused on what is your content about or what is your posts about, give your best to create meaningful topic or post and don't just post for the money. If your post is not related to the topic or to cryptos, your post will be deleted and you won't received any payment for it. I highly suggest to all of you to focused on your content, always give your best answer. 

If you agree with me give it a heart react thanks. 

yes you are right we should always focus on the content not on the payment we get like automatically if we made good content and which help others so we will get the payments but the most important thing is to give benefit to the forum and try to make relevant post.

Basically everyone work for the benefit which is the money, we all priority our aims on money which isn't suppose to be like that, let's put effort on how to make useful and interesting contents, and make educational and informative contents to make the forum interesting, our collective ideas is what will move this forum forward let's do anything we can to achieve our goals and objectives.

In this platform, money only come to those who deserve it. It does not matter how long you have being in this platform or how many content you have shared. What matter is the amount of useful content or posts you have shared. So, to make good money in this platform, you must first be ready to learn so that you'll be able to post relevant contents. No room for mediocrity!

I think every one in this forum primary purpose the money they are making from this forum but the other thing is additional for me the first thing that brought me to this forum is have something to earn from on daily bases but the other advantages add up  @Tesco @Raven