Money will came to you automatically in cryptotalk - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Money will came to you automatically in cryptotalk

Hey friend, you are absolutely right. This platform is not merely for making money, this platform has more potential and power to increase our knowledge and skills in cryptos. So by working here responsibly, you will be able to contribute more to this platform and you can learn more. And along with this your earning will also increase, so you have to be more concerned about the quality of posts you make and money will automatically come to you. 

• +1 1

On 4/30/2020 at 5:00 PM, Jessica Karren said:

Agreed with your suggestion. It is predefined that we all must receives our payments by just doing comments so then what is the need to think about it. We all need to think about our content, post good and helpful content so that we can also payback to this forum in that way.

Yes you are right Jessica. Some people people actually don't post well , they just come  and post unnecessary comments and leave. If a person post a good thing their are a lot that  will benefit from it.

Whatever people say, this cryptotalk site is an interesting site, full of exciting opportunities. It is very different from other sites and really unique by itself. I only hope and wish that this site lasts for a long time.

When I sit down to post it is because I want to share some time with the people in this forum, not always when you sit down to write is thinking about money, sometimes you want to share important topics that you like your discussion, although I spend a lot of time on The forum reading, I think it is a good place to learn about the world of crypto and in the process look for ideas to create content...

True mate money comes to you automatically here if only you do the needful, follow the rules, upload meaningful topics and money will chase you.

Yeah that's right @Raven, first of all we need to know that knowledge is better than money so all forum members should focus much in getting free knowledge and let's all consider that the talk tokens are just given as bonus points for motivation but we shouldn't concentrate much in this forum for earning purpose only because the freely knowledge given from this forum can enable us to make more money outside the forum than what we can get from talk tokens.

If anyone work sincerely on this forum and complete thier comment without violation of rules he will earn mony on dail basis.so first you should focus on your work regularly and sincerely.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes i agreed. I think you want to say that we should focus in post what's the post saying us.need to focus in goal.payment automatic received us .if our post is good and informative then payment getting soon.

We have to get information about this forum.

I really agreed with you my friend. Ours first motive in this platform is to earn profit but please make sure that the comment we write should be a good content because of our hard work and patience. 

• +2 1

On 4/30/2020 at 1:54 PM, Raven said:

you all need to focused on what is your content about or what is your posts about, give your best to create meaningful topic or post and don't just post for the money

@Raven As a full member of this forum you have guided all the members very well because most of the members are just to make money and they do not care about the quality of the post and keep on posting until their posts got deleted and accounts are restricted from further posting or may be banned. 

Whenever someone makes a topic on this forum, they should follow the rules. First find out carefully that it should not already exists in Forum and it should be meaningful and useful to members.

Yes brother but now peoples are running for money i request you all dont run for money work hard money will run for you. Keep it up my friends focus on good content and your work also

this is very good organisation where you can get money after your work finish. so do not worry about money it automatically after your work. thanks you dear creator of cryptalk.org

It's like a whole book about the cryptocurrency you can get any topic you want to learn. First of all invest in yourself and post the useful post then you can easily earn money.

Your information is right i always put in that mind to will not forget the reason why I am here. I hope some members think that too. But we can't blame other people to get used to it because some of the people badly needs extra money that's why they quickly want to earn a money, but i suggesf its better to combine with worthy post to will get worth in the future

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 10/7/2020 at 11:34 PM, StonyApple said:

You are right but almost everyone is here just for earning some money and they can't afford losing and thinking about the money, it works either way, you have to create good content so that your posts are not deleted if it is,you have to rewrite that post to get paid for the next one...

My argument is that you all have to pay attention to what your content or what your posts are about, give your best to create meaningful content or posts and not just post for money. If your post is not related to the subject or crypto, your post will be deleted and you will not receive any money for it. I highly recommend you all to focus on your content.  

On 4/30/2020 at 1:54 AM, Raven said:

This topic is for all of the people in this forum. Don't set your goal in this forum for having a money, what i mean is you can make money as motivation but don't need to think about it because you will automatically received it after an hour. My point in this topic is you all need to focused on what is your content about or what is your posts about, give your best to create meaningful topic or post and don't just post for the money. If your post is not related to the topic or to cryptos, your post will be deleted and you won't received any payment for it. I highly suggest to all of you to focused on your content, always give your best answer. 

If you agree with me give it a heart react thanks. 

Very much, indeed! Aside from the eagerness to earn, we must have the willingness to learn and to also contribute great things to different forums. We must always keep in mind the importance of every content we're posting especially its relevance and distinction. We help each other to earn here, and it'll be really great if everyone is also very much willing to learn. 

As a new user in this great forum I can only be grateful to all of you who have commented on this topic since many of you talk about how to be useful for this great community for me very good information as a beginner in this forum
A big greeting to the whole community

That's true, if we get going clear matter posts subsequently we will become consequentially payments. We include to focus on gain topics as fit as we allow to reply good subject posts as satisfied be of importance for payments.

On 4/30/2020 at 1:54 PM, Raven said:

This topic is for all of the people in this forum. Don't set your goal in this forum for having a money, what i mean is you can make money as motivation but don't need to think about it because you will automatically received it after an hour. My point in this topic is you all need to focused on what is your content about or what is your posts about, give your best to create meaningful topic or post and don't just post for the money

Truly said dear friend! As a beginner I am motivated and inspired by my friend who is already on this forum and is a Sr. Member. He told me about this forum and taught me all the rules to stay here for long time and advised me to stay always loyal to this forum and not post with only money in mind. I can understand your point after going through several topics and sections I will get enough knowledge to post something fruitful and to help other forum members. Thanks for your post, it will be helpful for the whole community here. 

Edited by Bit-Crypto
  • +2 1

You already full explained it and left nothing to add , money iimportant and it's the main reason why we work but since we going to receive it sooner or later we should focus on quality of our posts so it doesn't get deleted and also so we improve the forum quality

• +2 1

This forum gave us great opportunities, all we have to focus well and do our best to provide the best content, research, perusal and thinking well before writing and responding

• +1 1

Yeah we shouldn't put money as our number one goal or making it our major priority in the forum, but focus on what we are trying to pass across to others ensuring it is qualitative. 

Yes I agree instead if I using on money we need to focus on how can we make our post useful and I formative because this will lead us towards money .

In my opinion I think that yes, you only have to contribute publications that are useful for others and then read and learn day by day and then the money will come alone