Money will came to you automatically in cryptotalk - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Money will came to you automatically in cryptotalk

Yes dear money will come automatically to your yobit account, you have to work with dedication in this platform. It's a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same time.. It will improve your content writing skill also. You will really enjoy this platform if you follow terms and conditions 

I additionally need to state with no knowlege and trust I will never prescribe to send installment to any individual , attempting to survey perosn by its online media just as by other technique , venture for an obscure individual too obscure site is consistently unsafe.

Crypto talk is an online earning forum. When you work on crypto talk money is automatically came to you. But you should have to obey the rules and regulations of the forum. If you violate them your account may be banned and you earning stopped. 

You are right, i think a person who have a knowledge or experience about any work, he can earn money easily. So,  according to this forum, we should make good quality of informative posts then automatically we can get money. So just focus on making posts.  

Yes, my friend, it is right words. It is good to focus on providing useful information and ideas that are not repeated, and thus we will be paid automatically, and what is important in all this is to make our posts satisfactory to everyone.

On 30.04.2020 at 11:54, Raven said:

This topic is for all of the people in this forum. Don't set your goal in this forum for having a money, what i mean is you can make money as motivation but don't need to think about it because you will automatically received it after an hour. My point in this topic is you all need to focused on what is your content about or what is your posts about, give your best to create meaningful topic or post and don't just post for the money. If your post is not related to the topic or to cryptos, your post will be deleted and you won't received any payment for it. I highly suggest to all of you to focused on your content, always give your best answer. 

If you agree with me give it a heart react thanks. 

Not gonna work out. There are a lot of topics on the same theme, so technically, you created a copy-topic. But generally i agree with you, cuz im tired of "i achieved 80 posts, wish me good luck" posts or topics.

Once you abide by the rules and regulations here definitely you will earn money for posting meaningful content here

If you always concentrate on your work by posting good and useful content your earnings will be rolling automatically without you anticipating, just focus by giving the best to the forum and don't put too much interest in money.

Surely i am agree with your suggestion dear friend. It is predefined that we all must receives our payments by just doing comments so then what is the need to think about it.Thanks

When i joined this gorum the main purpose was to earn money but when i spent time here realized that money is secondary thing learning is necessary. 

If you have knowledge money will come to you. 

we will be getting money instantly and that can be withdraw able so said you dontseen tobhe real would say that you have been giving good information just try yo be much more transparent in front of the people.

• +1 1

Indeed, if we are all united by one hand, we will develop this forum and make it first in the world. But if the primary goal is to write fast for money, we will not succeed in anything. As for me, I try to publish only useful information about digital currencies so that everyone can benefit, and I am happy when I receive positive reviews.

• +1 1

I also want to say externally Whatever experience and assurance I will nevermore prescribe to send installment to any character, proposing to examine a person by its human media as well as by other methods I am here to learn new things particularly about trading and on crypto in general.

Good post, if at first it happened to me, I only published anything, but I realized that it was not like that, but rather that it was necessary to focus on a topic and more important to comply with the points so that a post is valid and helpful for the community, good point of view.

Hello friend, you are totally correct. This stage isn't just for bringing in cash, this stage has more potential and capacity to build our insight and abilities in cryptos. So by working here dependably, you will have the option to offer more to this stage and you can find out additional. What's more, alongside this your procuring will likewise increment, so you must be more worried about the nature of posts you make and cash will consequently come to you.

Yes you are right , many people work on this forum just  for earning money.you want to say that if we focuesd on our work   and create   informative and  meaning full posts . Then we earn the money from this forum automatically. 

Yes I agree we need to post good quality, after all we are here to make money so why not use your knowledge to learn in different topic here.

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either, Looks like BT aint for me either, Looks like BT aint for me either, Looks like BT aint for me either  We can come up with a lot of ideas

Very good post
In fact, there are a lot of people who enter this forum just for money, while in the forum there is a lot of valuable information and members with whom we can start discussions that benefit everyone, communication and exchange of ideas is invaluable.

This cryptotalk is not only for earning money through crypto but cryptotalk is the best forum. It's like a whole book about the cryptocurrency you can get any topic you want to learn. First of all invest in yourself and post the useful post then you can easily earn money.

I agree with you. This is a very important post.  I think cryptocurrencies need to make money as inspiration.  Crypto is a really great forum.  I am working with inspiration in this forum. I hope to post very carefully in crypto.  Thank you.

Yeah you are right. Seeing this platform as a source for making money is not what we should do instead the earnings we get should be a form of motivation to learn more along with developing ourselves. 

You are absolutely right mate. Many members are here only for the money. But they forget that the money depends on the contents they're posting. So, they must me more attractive to make good quality and informative contents. 

You are my friend, all of us here to earn money and learn about crypto currency world, so if we want to earn money ,we have to work hard and write posts with good quality and by this you can get your own money automatically 

If you are working as the rules and regulations stated not violating them you will be gaining money automatically even if you are sleeping it will be counting for last week on the payment is direct if your work is accepted