Money will came to you automatically in cryptotalk - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Money will came to you automatically in cryptotalk

My friend, your words are positive and beautiful .. and we all adhere to it .. But if you want the truth, there are organized networks here that coordinate with each other in order to place likes on their members ’posts and this is outrageous .. We write our comments with the aim of participation and development, and we hope that We are in a place we deserve

• +1 1

We must all think about our publications that are good and useful so that our participation in this forum is beneficial and we can contribute to the well-being of this platform and not think about money.

if you focused on earing money so you cant make a good content and without a good and useful content crypto wont pay you.  So i think we all should on gaining knowledge and also should make a good post which will help other and its brings us money. Automaticly.      

I negate your idiom that don't set your objective on this site. Everybody should set their point or objective of making 20 posts for day on this site. This will keep themselves persuaded towards their work and they will acquire and learn greatest they can.

On 4/30/2020 at 9:54 AM, Raven said:

This topic is for all of the people in this forum. Don't set your goal in this forum for having a money, what i mean is you can make money as motivation but don't need to think about it because you will automatically received it after an hour. My point in this topic is you all need to focused on what is your content about or what is your posts about, give your best to create meaningful topic or post and don't just post for the money. If your post is not related to the topic or to cryptos, your post will be deleted and you won't received any payment for it. I highly suggest to all of you to focused on your content, always give your best answer. 

If you agree with me give it a heart react thanks. 

Earning money automatically depends on what you post, how you post it and how people react to it. If you really want money to automatically you most be ready to work smart. Money won't come automatically if you don't work for it. Publishing useful post will earn  you automatic money... 

It is true that you can earn money here, but this matter needs to publish good content with abundant valuable information with a good reputation, meaning that you need to work hard

On 4/30/2020 at 9:54 AM, Raven said:

This topic is for all of the people in this forum. Don't set your goal in this forum for having a money, what i mean is you can make money as motivation but don't need to think about it because you will automatically received it after an hour. My point in this topic is you all need to focused on what is your content about or what is your posts about, give your best to create meaningful topic or post and don't just post for the money. If your post is not related to the topic or to cryptos, your post will be deleted and you won't received any payment for it. I highly suggest to all of you to focused on your content, always give your best answer. 

@Raven you are very right and i agree with you as post shouldn't be made all for intention of earning alone but with the intention of posting what people will benefit from concerning crypto trading and with this effort and hard work of posting, your earning will surely come automatically come as members will appreciate you with good positive reputation for your posting.

I don't think that money will simply come to us through btc. we must work for it and I think for this work getting btc is a very good deal. Hard work makes a man perfect we must work for getting money .

Yes, it’s very true.  It’s very important to focus on our content than money will be ganarate automatically. If our post is very effective people give positive reaction for our post and we will be able to earn money.  

On 4/30/2020 at 1:54 PM, Raven said:

yes I agree with you that we must have to focus on making valuable post that will help all of us make and post content that could help others to solve their queries or give them relatable information. But if your post is not very valuable then it can be deleted so think twice before posting.

Of course I agree.Crypto is a popular platform.  If you create good content posts by following the rules and regulations here, your money will automatically go to your wallet. This is a trusted earning website.

You have to work and then money will come to you otherwise you are just wasting your time here. Everything comes at a cost so earning money also will require your efforts and workings. No doubt, you can earn handsome income from this wonderful and remarkable platform but only after posting and reacting and by other means of workings.

Yes I agree with you money will to you automatically you have work properly on cryptotalk. The crypto is the best platform of earning money you have work properly and get money automatically. Crypto is very good platform for earning money. 

If we work here carefully, I think we can go a long way and we will get our money right because money doesn't do everything anymore. We need knowledge and experience to work here. If we do everything carefully, we  Money will not come to mind

yea this is true are you work this site daily and get good benefit this site after that we have just spend you time daily this site 3-4 hour then you you will good benefit this site and automatic come to money your account.

thanks

yes I also agree with you brother if we create good content that can make sense with logic then you will must be paid by cryptotalk  just remember that one thing is good content and don't worry about the payment Crypto is a genuine platform for giving us the best opportunity to earn money from home hope you understand have a good day.

• +1 1

Everything needs a hard working to get the benefit of it. And I do believe in a quote that says:

"Easy come easy go"

Which means, we need to work hard as much as we can in order to achieve everything we want here in cryptoTalk, so when we put enough efforts in our comments and topics we can get a wonderful results that we can feel it while we are earning and learning at the same time.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

When you will work here and the members of the community will read your comments. Furthermore, if they find your replies useful for themselves and the platform then they will repute you. Hence creating a meaningful post as well as the useful content can make money for you here.

Its true my friend you can earn without any investment. we get paid of each and every comment. On the other hand it also providing us many opportunities of earning. In the form of trading and mining of coins.

I agree with you but the primary goal every member is to make money though one can concentrate on the contents and post so that his post won't get deleted

I gave you a heart .. On the one hand I agree with you .. We can build a fandom for us here and talk about our experiences like any other social media , but i want to tell you a secret, there are those who really need money and their background may be great. Whoever wants good money achieves a good reputation and so it is .

You are right. if your post will be meaningful and unique it will be make money automatically. It is not mandatory to focus on your earning , i think it is mandatory to focus on your post. good post are always make handsome money from here,   

Undoubtedly, this forum is paying us so it is our responsibility to give them something in return which is useful them. Our good writing skills are the beneficial source for this forum. It is just like give and take.  This forum gives us money and from us they takes our good writing skills.

Yea we shouldnt focus only on how to earned money here only the money if you do random or annoying posts and you will get warning points or you are banned from the forum Also, this is their policy to improve the level of the forum and to upgrade it to the first ranks.

In addition to learning in the Cryptotalk forum, learning topics by posting topics with your own knowledge becomes an automatic bonus.  We all benefit from this forum and learn a lot and make money by posting on crypto.  We are all benefiting from this forum and we have to work according to all the rules of the forum.

• +1 1