Money will came to you automatically in cryptotalk - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Money will came to you automatically in cryptotalk

For the new users here you shouldnt think negatively youroney wiill come directly to your yobit account after completing your 100 posts and one weeks 

Yes, Money will be generate automatically, you need to focus on writing unique topic. If you can do it than you can earn money automatically.Here important think is that , to create unique and useful post nothing to much important .  

I totally agree with you, my friend.
Many are blinded by greed and forget the importance of ensuring the quality of their posts, then they are deleted and all their efforts are in vain.
If they had only focused on quality content from the start, they would have benefited and get paid at the same time!

Friend one always have to have a goal to feel motivated to achieve that goal. What I do agree with is that we have to do our job well by publishing significant topics of great use to the entire community 

Hi friend,

i want to tell you crypto talk is best platform you can earn easily.you can create the 20 post daily and get money money come to your yobit automatically.you posting post and get money.

In crypto talk forum, You have to work hard and comment post with good and quality content relating the topic they ask question on it  for you to get money.

Yes dear I am agree with you money will come automatically if keep doing our Jon on this forum sincerely. But we have to wait for 7 days because on this forum our payment starts after 7 days. But once our payment starts then next payment will automatically come to us. 

Everybody in the crypto forum as their goals and objectives,but most cases is to earn and keep making profit.we seek for knowledge especially on cryptocurrencies and how it works in the market.we must be sure to make useful content that would benefit the forum and increase knowledge,publications which are informative would really build communication and pass knowledge across 

1 hour ago, Mubiflow said:

I think every one in this forum primary purpose the money they are making from this forum but the other thing is additional for me the first thing that brought me to this forum is have something to earn from on daily bases but the other advantages add up  @Tesco @Raven

Agreed with you but also we can learn, acquire knowledge, skills and experience about cryptocurrencies, we can learn how to invest, trade and minex, cryptotalk forum gives it members alot advantage and opportunity to be experts in doing business and transactions on cryptocurrency, the purpose of being in this forum is to achieve two things, earn money and knowledge.

the most important things this forum give us is the knowledge ,then the money ,so as the members of this forum we should always focus on the knowledge and try to share all we know with other members.

I think as much as we need the money the forum pays for our activities we should also try our best to give proper post and not just create anyhow post

On 4/30/2020 at 4:54 AM, Raven said:

Este tema es para todas las personas en este foro. No establezcas tu objetivo en este foro para tener dinero, lo que quiero decir es que puedes ganar dinero como motivación, pero no necesitas pensar en ello porque lo recibirás automáticamente después de una hora. Mi punto en este tema es que todos deben concentrarse en de qué trata su contenido o de qué tratan sus publicaciones, dar lo mejor de sí para crear un tema o publicación significativa y no solo publicar por el dinero. Si su publicación no está relacionada con el tema o con criptos, su publicación será eliminada y no recibirá ningún pago por ella. Les sugiero encarecidamente a todos que se centren en su contenido, siempre den su mejor respuesta. 

Si estás de acuerdo conmigo dale un corazón reacciona gracias. 

The idea is to always be focused, friend, how good you are talking about this, so it is important to always be on the sidelines and understand the function of the forum and it is that it is not only to earn money but also to contribute knowledge to the community and so this will be more organized and will grow properly.

• +3 1

The main goal is earning. Certainly, it is good for us to publish important matters and care about the content of what is being shared, but the goal of earning cannot be considered a secondary thing and we never ignore it

Great advice for all the members of the forum, personally I always try to be honest when I do not know a topic anyway I read the comments a lot to learn, try to be creative and work intelligently to avoid this kind of thing

• +3 1

On 4/30/2020 at 9:54 AM, Raven said:

This topic is for all of the people in this forum. Don't set your goal in this forum for having a money, what i mean is you can make money as motivation but don't need to think about it because you will automatically received it after an hour. My point in this topic is you all need to focused on what is your content about or what is your posts about, give your best to create meaningful topic or post and don't just post for the money. If your post is not related to the topic or to cryptos, your post will be deleted and you won't received any payment for it. I highly suggest to all of you to focused on your content, always give your best answer. 

If you agree with me give it a heart react thanks. 

At first when I saw your topic i was like how can a person get money Automatically without working in cryptotalk.  It was when I read the content of the topic that I realised what you are saying. The money we are earning here is motivating us to work  here e everyday.

Yes I agree with you we should not always rush to think of money we should make sure our posts and comments have meaning good content which we will benefit from it

Thank you for your valuable opinion. I agree with you. There is no point of posting valuless topic.If we put effort  in making creative important topic then other members will be benifited from these. And of course if we make valuable content we'll be able to earn a good ammount. So we all should concentrate on learning the fact.

• +2 1

Howdy companion, I truly feel uncomfortable when practically 50% of the gathering discusses spammers, I trust the discussion will soon totally dispose of unfilled and pointless discussion posts. Best of luck

its very  good for us to focus on writing and not thinking about the money which we earn all the time. If we will think about that too much, we will slowly reducing the attention if it came to posting or comment. 

• +1 1

this is good. In general, we should not focus on the number of content that we provide or the amount of money that we will receive. Instead, we should focus on the content of our posts and our information.
The intention is not to not think about money, but rather to focus on good money guarantee content.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

You are righ for our post we earn money here and and our money with our wallet automatically this is good we also do for our forum they provide us good service 

The forum gives us a lot of information where we can learn and improve many aspects. Personally, I am very interested in learning about the world of cryptocurrencies and I dedicate several hours a day to reading, but I am also here to earn money and I do not think that is a bad thing!

Yes you are right. We must do our work in the forum and not set the amount of money you want. You will get money automatically if you will do your posts in this forum. You do not need to take worry.

On 4/30/2020 at 4:54 AM, Raven said:

This topic is for all of the people in this forum. Don't set your goal in this forum for having a money, what i mean is you can make money as motivation but don't need to think about it because you will automatically received it after an hour. My point in this topic is you all need to focused on what is your content about or what is your posts about, give your best to create meaningful topic or post and don't just post for the money. If your post is not related to the topic or to cryptos, your post will be deleted and you won't received any payment for it. I highly suggest to all of you to focused on your content, always give your best answer. 

If you agree with me give it a heart react thanks. 

I believe that we must always appreciate the effort that we all make and this adding to the fact that we see it as a job but without a doubt it is not only that it is also teaching, learning and above all sharing knowledge.

• +1 1