How your journey in...? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Hello, at first I was afraid and I thought it could be a scam, but over time I realized that there was a good opportunity for profit and investment, I was encouraged to use cryptocurrencies, I will not lie that at first Jhra confusing, but thank goodness over time I was learning about cryptography.

This is simply because you are not looking or asking how things are going. It is possible that you are not putting all your focus on the matter here. There may be something that distracts you about digital currencies.

• +1 1

Crypto market is the best and i am very happy to join this market and i hope in future i make good profit in this market because i hold so many coins in the market and just wait for the bull then i sell my all coins in a good profit.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I do not think you can not exit from the world of the cryptocurrency because you can only make some money that is why you are here and if you started making money from any other  place you can stop using these things,

I started this. Journey only before 6 months when I start this trip  I have no knowledge much about this. In beginning I also feel so difficult because at that time no anyone who guide me trustly. But slowly slowly I have knew much about this now I have many knowledge about this. Now I know about all the rules and regulations of this platform I earn money by this platform and get profit from it. It is a very good site. 

• +2 1

The field of cryptocurrencies is a wide field and it is in continuous growth and development as many currencies are launched and new updates for this field are constantly being launched, so we must remain observers of this news to keep up with the new

As a crypto holder and a member of the forum the journey was not easy especially when I was still a brand-new and newbie in the forum, at times I felt so discouraged to continue because am yet to start earning from the forum but now I felt like working always on the forum 

• +2 1

On 5/1/2020 at 12:12 AM, magd said:

I started 3 years ago, but during the first years I tried a lot of trades and made mistakes in many sites and lost, but I learned from my mistakes and my interest was always in the beginning is getting information about platforms, sites and different ways of earning and currencies. I do not consider that the first period has gone, but achieved a lot for me Of interest

Like you, my colleague, my first years I made many mistakes therefore they caused me losses from these mistakes that I made in the past, I learned a lot from them since there is no better teacher to gain experience than the mistakes where you learn by brute force
A big greeting to the whole community

My journey in cryptotalk currency platform is never easy but am very happy and excited being in the forum because for the first time I thought I can't make it because it was too hard for me but as time goes on I try to get use to it by following the steps of the senior members of the forum and I wish we would all succeed

You seem really upset and there is no need to be so ... you are right the world of crypto currency is full of mystery and you cannot predict the next step of the coins but at the same time you can follow famous analysts and follow your own heart... you do not have to go deep .. just look for the coins that are going o rise and others that will have a dump.

• +2 1

On 4/30/2020 at 6:53 AM, Syed Al Mamun said:

As a Crypto currency holder and lover my journey about Crypto currency is not hopeful. Honestly I think Crypto currency is one kind mistry and uncertain thing. My journey's age is mere 4 years but honestly still i don't understand the 10% knowledge of it. If I express something about my journey then there are no way to escape from here I think it's like one kind of under - world  where anyone can just enter, but you couldn't exit from it. Maximum time I lost for my ignorance. Now I am really quite successful for Crypttalk. Now humbly I am egger to hear your story about Crypto currency's journey. Thanks to all.

Yes i agreed with you words .we make our journey through good work.if we work with with passion and honestly than you gain good journey from cryptotalk.in you own hand what you want or what you make.

I understand that your journey in the cryptocurrencies is not being satisfactory for you, but I am glad that Cryptotalk has helped you progress.
In my case, I can say that my journey has been quite satisfactory. I have been working on cryptocurrencies for more than 4 years and I have learned a lot of things, even though 2018 and 2019 were two years of bear market in crypto world.
I hope to keep learning and progressing with cryptocurrencies.

My journey to crypto world will be attributed to my research, searching for online earnings opportunities. But my journey in to cryptotalk forum will be attributed to the global out break that confiscated so many things across the world leaving me with no options than to adopt a reliable campaign system that could be assisting and supporting my plans with rewards to be effective

My journey started 2 years ago , i know it's kind of late but still i am happy to being here. I heard bitcoin very long time ago but i never consider the invest back than. I am not regreting for that. I lost a lots of money while  i was a begginer but i start to make a profit these days. I change my method to make money in crypto and everything is going well right now.

I like the way you compare using cryptocurrencies to a trip, generally when we travel we always want to have a good memory of the places we visit, and the emotion that many senses on the road we have traveled to know cryptocurrencies is quite great, some have more time, others a little less, but we have in common that every day it surprises us more how its use and popularity are advancing, my path has been short and I still do not have encouraging experiences, we hope I have them and I will be able to share them with everyone.

On 4/30/2020 at 6:53 AM, Syed Al Mamun said:

As a Crypto currency holder and lover my journey about Crypto currency is not hopeful. Honestly I think Crypto currency is one kind mistry and uncertain thing. My journey's age is mere 4 years but honestly still i don't understand the 10% knowledge of it. If I express something about my journey then there are no way to escape from here I think it's like one kind of under - world  where anyone can just enter, but you couldn't exit from it. Maximum time I lost for my ignorance. Now I am really quite successful for Crypttalk. Now humbly I am egger to hear your story about Crypto currency's journey. Thanks to all.

yes you are right somehow that it is a kind of mystery that nothing would be predictable and anything would change at any time but if you have certain knowledge regarding the cryptocurrenciese and vigilant then there would be no issue at all.

My journey was in the cryptocurrency almost one year ago, and every day I discover a new discovery, conclude a new strategy, and I reach that there are always developments in the market and symptoms. We have to be very attentive and smart in making the appropriate decision.

Cryptotalk helped me a lot as it thought me so much about crypto currency and how to make a gain, cryptocurrencies are the currency of the future

• +1 1

Hi friend I am beginner here and I started work at this forum almost one month ago but I am really happy to be a member of this forum because I learnt a lot of knowledge and information about the cryptocyrrency. I also improve my English skills and I am earning good money at this forum .

My journey in the crypto world did not go well due to so many down-downs in my early days but thanks to CryptoCall for this great offer of earning from this forum it is a life changing opportunity for me thanks. 

• +2 1

My journey is good and useful in the world of cryptography and it has many adventures, but it bore success and a winning thing, and I have never regretted something I did in the world of cryptography and I did not do my work as it should, so I advise everyone to continue working and produce more Bitcoin for the future

On 4/30/2020 at 4:53 AM, Syed Al Mamun said:

@Syed Al Mamun For several months, I was afraid and hesitant to enter the world of cryptocurrencies, because before that I tried several sites and did not get anything from them, but my friend invited me to join this forum. It really is the right place
Here I learn a lot and also make good money.

• +2 1

My career is a little modest, I started not long ago, I am now gaining experience and collect a little money and start investing it, I am really optimistic about cryptocurrencies, and this forum helps me a lot to achieve my dream.

@Syed Al Mamun @Mutivo @Asjumalik @Najaatu88

There is effort to which we are able to growth we need to be good in the  effort that we need to work and we nee d to fight some of the problems that we face, so to me there is a is a good thing that to which happened to me so the growth with this kind of fast growth there is a problem , the problem itself is to really not get the right effort to what happens today there is a lot of things right now that we need to think of why crypto currency , how do we improve this

My journey in the crypto market is very good and i am very happy in this business becasue in this business i can earn good money and i make huge amount in it but i buy the coins and i hold that till the big bull is come when i got profit then i sell my coins in a good profit.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day