Read also other's replies as well. - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Read also other's replies as well.

In my own idea if you have enough knowledge about the topic where you going to comment then its necessary to read all the comment as you know the information clearly.. Again if you Have no idea about the topic information then you can read only useful comment then submit your idea too..                  

• Useful or interesting 1

By reading the replies of the forum members I learn experience and become better at understanding cryptocurrencies. I read the post and if it I have questions I keep reading the replies. But most times the post cover my questions and is already helping and I notice that sometimes the answers are repetitive or may not offer somethins I may need. I will follow the advice as much I can because at this point I try to learn and skip some parts I don't understand at all.

Before i reply to any topic i must read other comments to gain knowledge and ideas for understanding that topic very well. Also by doing that i feel confident because i will not duplicate comments.

Reading the other responses is a good thing. First, we can evaluate whether they are good or not, and if they are worth paying, and secondly we have an idea about the topic at hand in case it is difficult or unknown But the matter has a negative side, as some repeat the answers in almost the same context, and this is what is considered a repetition. Therefore, I recommend doing our own research on the Internet for the best answer, according to our understanding and language formulation.

• Useful or interesting 1

Of course I do, I agree with you, reading both the topic and most of the comments will give you a clearer idea of what you want to post.

The important thing for us beginners is to gain experience first, so that then we can put the good ideas that flow into practice. This has been a good topic, thanks for posting :)

Si es bueno expresar los comentarios de todos porque de esa manera tomas el bien de cada uno para aplicarlo en el futuro a tu favor ya que todos intentamos aportar al foro las mejores formas de generar ganancias en el mundo de las criptomonedas. Salud

• -1 1

That's right, it is not about commenting on anything that is not related to the topic of the forum, as a help it is advisable to read the comments in order to have a better idea about the topic, especially for those who are just starting

Indeed I concur with you we should peruse the answers of different clients too on the grounds that occasionally different clients additionally give a smart thought or informations through their remarks so now and again as per the substance we ought to likewise lean toward the answers.

For me that is one of my main purposes within the forum, LEARN and there is no better way than reading, that's why every time I enter the forum I review the new posts and read those that seem interesting to me as well as looking for information from the posts already existing on any information you need. We have to take advantage of all the information that is handled here for our training in this world of cryptocurrencies.

I am reading other people's comments on the post in order to know their opinions on the subject, and if there is information that I do not know about the topic, and if the topic is not understood, I can read through the comments.  New.  In my opinion, reading comments on posts is more important than reading the post itself because many members' posts are better than one member post.

On 4/29/2020 at 3:28 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friends of you realy want to learn something. I suggest  you to read as well other's replies  or comments  while you are making  comments on any topics.  It realy help you to learn more with in a short  period time.

I always do, I read all the posts and then the comments to read the opinions of the people, even this helps to have more topic of conversation and responding in a positive way helps the forum.

On 4/29/2020 at 12:28 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friends of you realy want to learn something. I suggest  you to read as well other's replies  or comments  while you are making  comments on any topics.  It realy help you to learn more with in a short  period time.

You are right that we should all read other replies as well. This provides us with a lot of information regarding the topic but some topics have a lot of pages like 15+ pages and reading every single post in the topic can be a difficult task.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

I follow your recomendation in natural way, to read those other pos,t is like a window open to know the aspirations, toughts of other people, through them I am able to see very severe opinions, other orthodox, many other kind and full of wise words, others of warnings, all of them are so importan to me, cause I can learn of any person close to my life, if I'm able to find the good, even inside the bad, I will become in a wise person, don't you think that?

On 29/4/2020 at 3:28, Ch Ayyan said:

Hola amigos de ustedes, realmente quieren aprender algo. Le sugiero que lea también las respuestas o comentarios de otros mientras realiza comentarios sobre cualquier tema. Realmente te ayudará a aprender más en un corto período de tiempo.

Correct friend, this helps us to fill ourselves with more information since we will never know everything, and not all of us think the same, this is so important when answering any topic since sometimes we put things that perhaps do not fit into the arguments of another Of course it is good to read several opinions and implement ours.

I always read other people's comments on the post, sometimes the comments are better than the post itself. I really like to participate in a post where discussions are formed in the comments, because that way we all contribute good ideas on one or more specific topics.

I appreciate your post honny143 My dear mate i always follows this because any members post topic some information Miss, because he can't write in full details so in this situation we read our forum members comments, then we got full information and additional knowledge also we learn. 

Sure, reading others is the foundation of understanding.
It also helps not to be biased in our comments.
The look should always be wide, especially in this particular world of cryptocurrencies.
So you will learn more and faster.

There are many ways to learn from this forum but the easiest way i suggest newbies use it to focus on reading senior members posts in any section we visit since they are the most experienced members in the Forum because the more you learn the more you see. Take at least 2-3 hours to read other members posts in the forum after completing your daily posts for easy learning my friends.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes my friend that is correct, I used to read other members post also which enables me to gain great knowledge at a short period of time and there are members which could create an attractive and meaningful post which enables every member to gain the knowledge and also give them like for there post. 

Regularly reading other people's comments can help us discover a lot of information quickly, many comments help us avoid scams.

Yeah sometimes there is a best content among the replies that may helps you to lean something new. Just like me, when I have noticed a reply that I don't know or don't have knowledge at all, I will immediately search that words, in that way I gained some knowledge, that would helps me to widen my knowledge especially regarding cryptocurrency.

Reading the replies given by others actually gives the real knowledge about the topic. Because people share the knowledge which they have and cumulative knowledge of many people give complete information about certain topic

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Hello my friend .. Thank you for this advice. Of course, we must read the responses to the posts if we want to learn, because we must consider the possibility that the author of the post is wrong or he may have asked a question, so we must see people's answers in order to achieve the greatest possible benefit

Yess it help us to get more knowledge about the post and hence it become so easy for us to make own post and comment on other posts. 

yes you must also others reply is well you will gain knowledge from this this type of replies which will help you in futures so that you can easily invested in any of your favourite coin