What encourages you into cryptocurrency? - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

What encourages you into cryptocurrency?

I joined cryptoworld so that i can earn good money to support my life and my family as well and that is why I am currently working hard in this forum by learning more about the field so that things won't be so difficult whenever I begin a career in the future because cryptoworld is wider than our expectations.

there is some people encourage me for doing cryptocurrency but i will explain more than that brother , It is a good thing to be welcomed, and this goal of this forum is for members to share each other's experiences and exchange knowledge, and also help each other in making some profit. so i hope i answer about your question brother , and i hope the batter for us .

The main reason why am here in crypto is how they are changing life of people with there financial support by working here, well it give me courage to be here actually because crypto currencies is the future and am proud to join the environment of crypto world. Moreover these forum teaches us a lot and we learned some good knowledge out of it.

• +1 1

Welcome my friend, to the wonderful forum where the forum contains important information about cryptocurrencies where a person can earn money through this information and posts within the forum

I get the better outcome of my efforts here when I started the crypto I don't sleep at night ans earn profit through selling coins online. This encourage me to ho deep into crypto world because I find out what I spent in crypto is a time and start investing my time. Find crypto trading, staking of coins, air drops, bounties, social platform crypto actives and for most the an important thing this forum. Who helps me a lot and give me good idea of many things which I couldn't find at Google. 

• Useful or interesting 1

18 hours ago, The Game said:

Moreover these forum teaches us a lot and we learned some good knowledge out of it.

And that is why i suggest we all focus on making good quality contributions towards creating helpful beneficial posts in any section of the forum we visit so that the administration will be happy just the way they made us because anyone caught cheating will surely be penalized by the moderators. Prevention is better than cure.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In commencing interval generally your newcomers employed to employ this podium due to getting course of action nevertheless when I get received expertise within this podium I do think cryptocurrency demonstrates to people more issues and that is functional to lifestyle including exchanging pursuits along with committing to some other digital camera values which in turn can even be employed in the stock trading game.

50 minutes ago, Projectcrypto said:

And that is why i suggest we all focus on making good quality contributions towards creating helpful beneficial posts in any section of the forum we visit so that the administration will be happy just the way they made us because anyone caught cheating will surely be penalized by the moderators. Prevention is better than cure.

Well said mate and actually it make sense like this provided there is rules and regulation governing these forum then I don't see any reason why people still misbehave but basically some people do mistake and think they are on the right path but when they saw warning point that is when they always realized the important of these forum so please let us all make these forum a better environment.

• +1 1

If you see this only as work then you will receive half the benefits and perhaps even worse as you would be selling your bitcoins when we that are holding will have a chance to make a lot more. I don't give financial advice but I am not in crypto to work, but to make good money from investing in good assets and trading some opportunities.

• +2 1

There are many opportunities in Cryptocurrencies that encourages the people to join this world. You are able to store your money in a digital wallet without any third party. You can also able to trade 24/7 and watch your assets grow in value.

What encourages me into cryptocurrency Is that am really happy for the hard work in put into it before earning my money and also encourage by the forum members because they are always there to answer questions 

What prompted me to cryptocurrency has been constantly watching videos and reading comments about them on the internet. People are constantly trying to be useful to us by explaining their graphics on some channels. I started to be interested in cryptocurrencies because I was constantly following these explanations.

I,m glad to see here in such a great plateform.which have give many opportunities to learn and earn.its greatest motivation which forces most of users to join crypo world if you join I think you never blame your self. Also we see some big payment profts thorough youtube trading.its future platform that is Crypto plateform

On 12/15/2020 at 8:53 AM, The Game said:

so please let us all make these forum a better environment

And the only way we can do that is by working in synergy towards creating helpful topics as well as posts in any section of the forum we visit because only by that we can be teaching and learning from each other. Our primary assignment is basically to posts beneficial informations about Cryptocurrency so let us do it together.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

Obviously we don't know most of thing in beginning, but with the passage of time i learned many things such about trading, investment and posting. This is good forum and usefull for us. I want to learnnew thing on daily base which give me chance to go forward. 

31 minutes ago, Projectcrypto said:

And the only way we can do that is by working in synergy towards creating helpful topics as well as posts in any section of the forum we visit because only by that we can be teaching and learning from each other. Our primary assignment is basically to posts beneficial informations about Cryptocurrency so let us do it together.

Yes and well done for your contribution towards the development of these great forum and moreover we all have to work together as a team and remove any form of hatred and take each other along and finally everything we are doing here requires hard work and patience so please let keep it up and continue working.

Don't be anywhere only about money, you don't want to have a job where you should have enjoyment. There are rare opportunities to make some good money and this is with trading, buying and waiting for the right conditions to sell. It is hard and also not so hard. The forum is not about the money what you will find here will be more than that.

• +1 1

Making profits encourage me into cryptocurrency. By working on cryptocurrency you can earn money from here. You can hold many coins and exchange or trade them in right time. You can make profit by doing it. So it encourages me.

• +1 1

I encouraged by cryptocurrency with this trade and this is very helpful and it's volatility give us very high value profit. So I think it is the best and more valuable. So crypto is my love.

• +2 1

I was encouraged to cryptocurrency by a friend who persuaded me to give it a trial that i won't have any cause to regret if i take my time to learn it well here on CryptoTalk that i will have access to different post's on Cryptocurrency from experienced people. Also, i was encouraged by the negative effects of Corona pandemic  and feel this is now i the high time i take the opportunity of being at home to learn cryptocurrency trading.

4 hours ago, The Game said:

finally everything we are doing here requires hard work and patience so please let keep it up and continue working

Fact mate. The forum pay us for teaching others for that reason we should concentrate by giving the best of our knowledge towards creating beneficial posts in such a way that anyone who come across it learn something to add to there experience.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

2 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

Fact mate. The forum pay us for teaching others for that reason we should concentrate by giving the best of our knowledge towards creating beneficial posts in such a way that anyone who come across it learn something to add to there experience.

Well said and these is part of the forum objectives because cryptotalk is known for it financial benefits and knowledgeable aspect which makes it among the best paying platform world wide and it achieve these standards through paying of members who create a top beneficial post which serve as guide to other members.

• +3 1

It a forum to earn money and this forum gives opportunity to work on trading and investment like business we have a chance to enter in business and do work on this thnku crypto

18 hours ago, The Game said:

Well said and these is part of the forum objectives because cryptotalk is known for it financial benefits and knowledgeable aspect which makes it among the best paying platform world wide and it achieve these standards through paying of members who create a top beneficial post which serve as guide to other members.

For me I think this forum is currently the best site that pays for publication without much stress because only in this forum a member can begin to earn immediately after completing there 100 valid posts unlike the bitcointalk where you will have to reach a certain senior level before you can begin to earn and the problem is that it take time before you get rank in such forum.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

10 minutes ago, Projectcrypto said:

For me I think this forum is currently the best site that pays for publication without much stress because only in this forum a member can begin to earn immediately after completing there 100 valid posts unlike the bitcointalk where you will have to reach a certain senior level before you can begin to earn and the problem is that it take time before you get rank in such forum.

That is why I said it early on, that there is no any forum that pays well like cryptotalk because here in these forum you don't need to be senior member before you start earning rather your earning start immediately after the first 100 post just as you said and is a welcome development to any country facing unemployed crisis because through these campaign many will survive and make a better living without waiting for government job.

• +3 1