What encourages you into cryptocurrency? - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

What encourages you into cryptocurrency?

Hi dear obviously this site is amazing as compared to other here we can earn money for little effort by doing posts .here we can earn money and can gain knowledge about crypto world 

On 4/29/2020 at 1:47 AM, Babubu609 said:

At beginning you sympathize with me when u was a cryptocurrency illiterate at the beginning of cryptocurrency I don't know anything about cryptocurrency, anything about trade and investment. All my  focus was how to get money, if I get a petty trade I engaged myself into it just to get money no matter how stressful it is stress. As time goes on I met up while the a friend mine he was trying to explain and tell me about cryptocurrency but I didn't give time to understand or learn about. Then one day I saw him and I was really surprised when he told me how he was able to make it. He has definitely change and that is when I gave him time to explain to me, were he introduced cryptocurrency to me and this forum included I am a hard-working guy that I like to do good work and get paid for my work. That is why I spend time to do work and get paid regarding to my stress.i am here only to make money and learn more about cryptocurrency and am happy to meet new friends here and I am welcoming everyone as a friend here in this forum.

Met before joining this forum when I was illiterate to cryptocurrencies I have not know about cryptocurrencies also I just listened the name of Bitcoin and not know much about it. Then one of my friend tells me about this crypto talk forum and I joined it and now I learned a lot of things about cryptocurrencies and I am very happy to join this forum.

• +2 1

In my opinion, blockchain technology is the future. So that really motivates me to be in the cryptoworld. I consider myself as an early investor since still there are really very few people interested in crypto world in the whole world. We can understand it if we check the market cap of crypto currencies and all other investment options. 

Cryptocurrency trading Option encouraged me to come into cryptocurrency. Because by cryptocurrency trading I can easily earn a good amount of profit. That's why I have become to cryptocurrency world. 

Cryptocurrencies are new to me and I want more knowledge about them because it may become an official currency in the world and it is useful and increases information for individuals and it is really wonderful and a new way to earn money in the least effort

There are lot of things which encourage me on that forum first of all is that this this forum is helpful to me because it is very informative and helps me in the field of studies and the other is that it provides the easiest task to get the earning and it is a part-time job and I am a student so I can do this job on the daily basis and doing that job provides me the chance to keep my studies continue as usual because with this money I pay my colleag dues and other daily needs...

Many of my frnd Are working in Fiver and earn a lot of Money. I want that i also earn money by online working. one day My frnd text me and tell about Crpytotalk and he told that Crpytotalk is a easy way to earn money and it is easy besides Fiver. Then i request him to tell about cryptotalk then he told now i am very happy that crpytotalk is benefit for me and it is much easier then fiver and in this no much time waste so this thing impreesed me and i start cryptotalk and i hope i really Enjoy and Earn Money. 

Mainly what encourages me in the world of cryptocurrencies is that I am a great passionate about technologies and that I can obtain small benefits for my whims
A big hello to the entire community and great winnings

• +1 1

Well I was not introduced to crypto currencies by my friend or anyone , I myself learnt it and started my journey to earn from crypto. My only motto here in crypto field is to earn money and do something it my life with that money.

The most interesting things which encourages me to invest in crypto market is the high volatile prices of crypto market and correction of crypto market prices i means if market goes ups more then 30% in few days then when we cashout our profit then after few weeks we have more opportunities for earning more profit from crypto market and also cryptotalk forum gives us opportunities to study and understand the process on how to invest and trade in the crypto market.

What encourage me more about cryptocurrency is how it advancing to every corner of the world, though I thought it a way of cheating people but when some of my friends invested in litecoin when it was low and they withdraw when it pumped encourage and motivated me to engage into cryptocurrency

I judged its importance by its price and I was amazed to see its demand and when I saw other members succeeding in this field I was also amazed to see them.

• Useful or interesting 1

I was encouraged into cryptocurrency and trading by a friend. He showed me prove on how profitable and lucrative trading and investing in cryptocurrency can be. Crypto talk has also been really helpful to me in gaining more experience in the field of crypto currency.

There are many things that encourage me to cryptocurrencies such as profits in investing and earning money through useful comments. Also, working in this forum is easy and the rules are understandable to all and it always motivates us to work

Hello friend, yes, I was also like you, I did not know anything about cryptocurrencies until my friend came and advised me to enter this forum. And he told me I could get the money, it was a great idea where I could learn about cryptocurrencies and get paid at the same time.

• +4 1

The crypto world is great for making money. There are many options, such as trading crypto and investing in cryptocurrencies. There are lots of tap sites on the internet. There are many possibilities to earn crypto money.

Crypto is a popular earning website.  I can make myself self-sufficient by working here. I earn some money by working here every day which encourages me to work here. I am very happy to be able to work here.

Because crypto currencies is the future so you invest now when is is still at a formidable bargain, and it high volatile prices in the market, and I see lots of countries are using it as one of their payments method.

Hye dear why not cryptotalk give us money as wel as knowledge.it is wounderful sites.it encourges us to promote is through other member also.i think no other site available like cryptotalk.here we gain all kind of knowledge without any special things.so we should promote this site to others

for me im encourage to join in this cryptotalk forum by earning some money because all we know this forum a great opportunity to gives us more good profits from our paid useful and informative topics and ideas posted here and this platform is a great also a learning about cryptocurrencies and giving us experience to trade coins.

Good day every one.crypto is a nice platform to be working here.there are many things which inspires me to continue my work but the important thing among them is the good earning which attract me much as compared to else.

First of all I tell you that I have not the any knowledge about the crypto talk then one of my close friend tell me about this forum so I joined this forum and now I am learning about cryptocurrencies and one thing that encouraged me for the cryptocurrencies is one of useful currencies in the digital currency

I want to admit, my information was very simple about encryption and cryptocurrencies. I was not enthusiastic about the lack of enough information and my lack of experience, but now I am very enthusiastic and work hard after I gained enough experience I want to get my payments to enter the trading and investment market

• +3 1

On 4/29/2020 at 3:18 AM, Jessica Karren said:

No doubt in it we all are in cryptocurrency technology because it gives us money and we are learning at the same time. It's the biggest motivation which forces most of us to be in crypto world. No other technology is like crypto technology.

Yes mam you are right we all are making good money from this platform as well as getting amazing knowledge how to make our life good. this platform is a blessing for us because we are getting lots of things from here.