View the category you belong to in this forum - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

View the category you belong to in this forum

2 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Yes you are right if we always go in reviewing the the section we shall have very good informative post in the section. 

Of course i'm right. Because if we don't understand the section where we're posting, it could lead us to the wrong path because maybe our post will be not related to that certain section. So lets always keep reading it first and understand the meaning of it. 

10 minutes ago, Raven said:

Of course i'm right. Because if we don't understand the section where we're posting, it could lead us to the wrong path because maybe our post will be not related to that certain section. So lets always keep reading it first and understand the meaning of it. 

Yes and even in the aspect of replying or qouting their a some people that will send wrong feedbacks and this is due to lack of reading the post or topic

3 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Yes you are right if we always go in reviewing the the section we shall have very good informative post in the section.

Thanks for selecting me among the legit poster you are among those that motivates us to give more effort in creating more post that are so informative, well am happy to meet you and glad as a friend.

Thanks brother I really appreciate that , And you are welcome .Just keep working and bring new information and for sure i will be with you 

category 3 members are the spammers that flood the forum with useless and repetitive posts because they didn't even bother reading the rules

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

I think I fall into the second category that you have mentioned  in your writing 😂! I need to be honest, I am here to create the good quality posts and some Bitcoins earning for creating such posts on this forum. In general , I am here for both learn and earn. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

2 hours ago, Whited35 said:

I think I fall into the second category that you have mentioned  in your writing 😂! I need to be honest, I am here to create the good quality posts and some Bitcoins earning for creating such posts on this forum. In general , I am here for both learn and earn. 

That's absolutely fine and nothing wrong with that, you are posting the best quality of content that you can and you are getting paid for it but the problem will be with those who just care about their payment and they don't care if the forum will struggle in quality department if they keep posting low quality posts.

19 hours ago, scorpiali said:

Thanks brother I really appreciate that , And you are welcome .Just keep working and bring new information and for sure i will be with you 

Thank you mate you are also welcome is time we create good posts good topics stay tuned.

2 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Well 2nd category wasn't bad you are also among the good posters in the forum and you are highly welcome Happy posting.

1 hour ago, Jay8 said:

even if you just signed up for money, there comes a time where you will just find something useful you did not know of before. also your writing skills will definetely increase at some point.

You are right opinion changes when we started our work on the site we meet new things that we need to adopt to it no matter what.

On 4/29/2020 at 12:12 AM, Babubu609 said:

There are many friends of which I can't isolate but they know theirselves. Well everyone is here for a reason which differs from one another but the real users are here for many reasons which can be explain base on hierarchy for example:

1. category one: there members that  are here for money and knowledge (only few members could fall into this group the legit posters with good qaulity posts and meeting new friends) this could be at least 20/100% estimately

2. Category two: members from this category can be categorize to at least 30/100%that are here for knowledge and money.

3. Category three: members from this category are here only for money. This members are not ready to make good post from this category we have the low quality posters and spammers altogether to be at least 50/100%.

The  try to be among the category one or two because this are the type of members that are the forum are always ready to welcome this topic is created to remind you and motivate you best of luck Friends. Happy posting and more earnings.

You are write but many people are here for earn money. But I want to earn money and learn about crypto market. I have learnt more things about crypto market.

42 minutes ago, Shivam1 said:

You are write but many people are here for earn money. But I want to earn money and learn about crypto market. I have learnt more things about crypto market.

As you are already in the forum  you need to focused on topics that is related to your problem in cryptocurrency this will solve most of your problem by reading post from experts in various topics

48 minutes ago, Shivam1 said:

That's good there are more of them coming because there will be many topics created very soon

I think that I belong to the first or second category because I love to learn and also benefit members from what I learned and in addition to making a profit in return for that

THINK POSITIVE

At first I am only thinking about the money that I will get from this campaign but after some days as I am working here I am getting the importance of this campaign as well as the cryptocurrency and after then I am making myself more capable to get more knowledge from the cryptotalk I have cleared that this campaign is the best way to get knowledge related to the cryptocurrency and that will be a very big advantage for everyone.

• +1 1

I think almost of people here are 

For work they can get money

And at the same time they

Can have a lot of informations about

Cryptocurrency  and crypto world

Nice analysis, many indeed are here for money,but i think 90-95 percent are for that,only 5 percent are for knowledge and not because of money. And luckily,spammers are lessen unlike before where 70 percent are spammers and just to earn money. This is the reality,unfortunately,many in needs of money,so they will not waste their time on this forum if not for money and not to give proper and valuable information.

Edited by Ms.o
  • Useful or interesting 1

2 hours ago, Jimmy26 said:

first I am only thinking about the money that I will get from this campaign but after some days as I am working here I am getting the importance of this campaign

That is very great to know that the forum have been of a good help to you in kind of learning and earning and we are happy to learn about this and I hope you will contribute in sharing some ideas you have on cryptcurrency

It's a good idea to categorize. But I dont think your categorization is well distinguished. It can be more good if you categorize like..

1. Learn

2. Teach

3. Spam

4. Money

Combination this four can be made different categories.

23 minutes ago, P A Ashif said:

It's a good idea to categorize. But I dont think your categorization is well distinguished. It can be more good if you categorize like..

1. Learn

2. Teach

3. Spam

4. Money

Combination this four can be made different categories.

Well that is good but still a long way to categorize, because there are others that are not good in reading English and categorizing it that way is better. You can see those that are categorize are categorize in percentage not individually we can't identify those that are doing two to three of it. That is why categorizing it that way is the best for easy understanding.

This forum was filled with spammers before the admins removed many of them so I think that the members who fall under category three have been reduced to 40/100%.

1 hour ago, Bruno52 said:

think that the members who fall under category three have been reduced to 40/100

@BrunoYes it is true the moderators are are doing there best to make sure they bring end to the spammers and we as well can help them fight this by taking report.

As for me, I joined this forum with the aim of learning and earning some money. Therefore, I am classifying myself first. If the campaign is stopped, I will continue to work inside the forum and get the information I need within the field of encryption.

• +1 1

The information we get here is good and we cannot find it on any other site, and although the people coming to earn the profit are only a large number, but we must not forget that the members interested in learning are also a good number, quite a bit and opinions differ, but the goal that I possess is that I provide the benefit Get it and earn coins

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 5/13/2020 at 8:28 PM, Brand1 said:

am classifying myself first. If the campaign is stopped, I will continue to work inside the forum and get the information I need within the field of encryption

That is a good plan mate I have that in mind I will continue to work to help cryptocurrency spread in the world not just to receive payment but in sharing knowledge.

On 4/29/2020 at 5:30 AM, Zaino34 said:

Thank you for viewing this information. Unfortunately, my friend, I think that the largest percentage of members here are working for money only without thinking about the importance of the information presented in this forum, so we must first seek knowledge and then money

Well, i think all of the members here are having the same goal and this is collect some profit, if this forum doesn't have a profit given, this will be not being popular, happy posting everyone.

I think I belong to first catageory I am here in this forums for money as well knowledge also . I like commenting as compared to posting I sure there is 60% chance that all members belong to 1st category .

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

46 minutes ago, gourav789 said:

I think I belong to first catageory I am here in this forums for money as well knowledge also . I like commenting as compared to posting I sure there is 60% chance that all members belong to 1st category .

That is true we have only few few members right now that they are ready to help the forum to move forward while  some are here just to make money.

On 4/28/2020 at 7:42 PM, Babubu609 said:

There are many friends of which I can't isolate but they know theirselves. Well everyone is here for a reason which differs from one another but the real users are here for many reasons which can be explain base on hierarchy for example:

1. category one: there members that  are here for money and knowledge (only few members could fall into this group the legit posters with good qaulity posts and meeting new friends) this could be at least 20/100% estimately

2. Category two: members from this category can be categorize to at least 30/100%that are here for knowledge and money.

3. Category three: members from this category are here only for money. This members are not ready to make good post from this category we have the low quality posters and spammers altogether to be at least 50/100%.

The  try to be among the category one or two because this are the type of members that are the forum are always ready to welcome this topic is created to remind you and motivate you best of luck Friends. Happy posting and more earnings.

Point of correction, your number 1&2 reasons are the same, you are trying to said those that are here for knowledge. Try to rectify the typological error over there. Thanks

• Useful or interesting 2