Tell us your problem Let solve it together - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Tell us your problem Let solve it together

since i feel fresh the following and its particular simply my own evening 3 experiencing this kind of matter can inspire us all new comers the following this kind of community forum isn't only concerning making profits this kind of community forum aid us all to get genuine good friend in which aids us all to fix issues with each other and also qualified prospects us all to succeed in this kind of community forum. many thanks because of this matter person.

• +2 1

The area of freedom given in the forum does not exist in any other site where experiences and experiences can be shared. As you indicated, the problems and the idea are that many may be exposed to the same problem later, and discussing it and reaching a solution to it shortens a lot to other members. In my opinion, the most important features of the forum that are not found in Any other community of dialogue is the freedom to operate, of course, within the set conditions.

Including my actual work, this is one of the advantages of working here. We can work and earn money and at the same time we collect information and also, as you indicated, to raise our problems and questions and receive solutions and opinions about them, and this is the advantage of the forum, which is integrated team work.

• +1 1

On 4/28/2020 at 11:46 PM, Babubu609 said:

Is high time now we understand each other know ourselves let's be be one. We shall know our real friends because real friends are always here to help. Let know the best friends we have let's help help each other by posting our problems on cryptocurrency  were we get answers from our experts and those above us in the knowledge of cryptocurrency. 

I hope am bringing up a good topic to like each other and help new members here in this forum. If you agree with me. Tell us your opinion and share your problem let solve it together.

That is right my friend, we all members are like a family member who loves to support each other if any help is required contact. I would like to help all the members in this forum for me all members of this forum are like family members and thanks brother for posting an helpful topic which makes a great confidence for new members.

Thanks for this post. I am a beginner in the cryptotalk and I also have many problems. I have solved my some problems by concerning it to other users. This post really helped me to grow in crypto.

This is very useful, my friend. Writing our problems and consulting in solving them gives everyone a great experience

There is a question I want to ask

My friend spoke to me and he told me he had been subjected to warning points and been banned from posting for a month but his posts were very helpful and he did not violate forum rules and guidelines.

The question I want to ask

Are there other errors that could expose us to a warning other than violating the forum rules ??

• +1 1

I am in a very deep think about the Talk Tokens. I am think that the investbox is give us so much that maybe if we are sell in 15 Octomber we will make a mistake because with the 1% we can double in twenty days and a few more and we are also earn from forum from what we are write. So it can give so much in time, maybe we make a mistakes if we are sell and the price can also be very low in the first day. Do you agree @Babubu609? What are your plan about this?

Well, @Babubu609 you are absolutely right because helping each other is a good habit and thats humanity and we feel relax after help somebody. I worked here because i want to learn about bitcoin because now i already learns crypto world and bitcoin as well and my knowledge rises dy by day. But i have a problem to knowing about blockchain technology?  And how it effects in the latest era of crypto world. So give me a suitable answer for my understanding and thanks for giving this marvelous opportunity to all of us.. 

Edited by gbfisher

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If you would allow me to ask .. Do websites like this one manufacture cryptocurrencies by consuming random memory and the processors of our mobile devices and our computers that we use to browse them .. like what torrent sites do, for example

We really need each other to survive in crypto.  And you will be a unique example in crypto.  Because I realized through your post that you are very friendly.  You can help our newcomers a lot.

I have a problem, I already spend a lot of time looking for good literature or articles on the topic of cryptocurrency, I understand that the topic is fresh, but there may be some good material, please share

Thank you. Good message. I think everyone in the forum is our best friend. Let us help each other
I am sure, well, that any problem that is always with friends is present in the forum, so we can help each other, and any question in the answer will be there.

On 4/29/2020 at 2:19 AM, Zaino34 said:

Thank you my friend for sharing this post I find some difficulty in trading so far I want to know if the currency is green in the platform Does this mean that it is the right time to trade or do I have to wait for the color to become red please help

Don’t rely on the colours of the chart or order book, this only gives you an indication when the crypto is being bought or sold. Try find the percentage up or down. Buy low and sell high. In time you will come to know what many pairs should trade at and this will make things a lot easier😀

I have a problem when I post a topic that does not appear with the new topic and does not get a large interaction or comment, so I only rely on comments in order to improve my reputation. Are there tips so that my post gets the largest number of comments?

• +2 2

One of the reason why this forum was created was to solve problems and the truth is one of this time is we need to solve it very fast so the truth is we need to also understand some of the things that happen in this place, you ask a question then you get answered by the so many people you find them here, so the truth is this is one of those places we can have our problems on crypto solved 

• +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

My problem is not knowing the truthfulness of the fake in the cryptocurrency world
Also, when is the right time to sell and when is the right time to buy

• -2 1

@mohamedpc1 I think thats a problem to, there are so many people out there that are actually positng and the end there is not enough to send rating on I think if a thread starts and you have about 100 replies and you realize you are amoung the last one, you will not be getting some rating because in the end there is non for you . @Mike1515 I also think so , we should raise issues that can work perfectly for us when we have problems in the forum.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

I totally agree with you, I really admire your comments and posts, they are really good. There is no better forum to share our knowledge as well as our doubts, which will be clarified quickly by our great friends at Cryptotalk. This family that we are building is and will be very close. The problem of one becomes that of all, and we work to solve it, so that no one has any doubts, and that everyone who is starting now is sure that they have reached the best place to achieve their goals in the world of cryptocurrencies.

I am sure that 100% agree with us.

This site is now the first reference for crypto pioneers because it is a giant dialogue platform for advice, evaluation, assistance or discussion Of course everyone will help and everyone will express their opinion because of the financial incentive, and therefore it is a comprehensive benefit exchange process, especially for beginners, it is an excellent place

• +2 2

Thank you for this suggestion. It is a great way to solve urgent problems quickly and it is also a way to help us get to know each other more.

This is a really thoughtful post that can help many users who are very apprehensive and hesitant in voicing their problems. I hope this post can be a platform for them to reach out to many users who are well experienced in this field. right now I don't have much problems to share with since the forum has really good amount of topics that answers many of our problems. But if any user has other concerns do share it with us.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Thank you very much dear friend for this topic since for many users of this great community it will come in handy since they can especially expose their specific problem and thus in this way be able to help you with a great initiative by partner
Big winnings and luck for the whole community
a big greeting

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Honestly, I am not here for new friends, but we can help each other by selecting good topics in the field of cryptocurrencies and profit from them. This forum to profit from it needs good reputation points through the members of this forum so you must publish useful topics for you and others .

• +2 1

After reading this post I just got an idea. Why not create a particular chat section in the cryptotalk platform itself that could help the users to receive instant responses from the users active based on any kind of problems or doubts they have regarding this platform. This way the users of can better relate with most uses in this platform. this is a really good post that helps the users to speak their problems and also help the other users in times of any need.