Tell us your problem Let solve it together - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Tell us your problem Let solve it together

Greetings, my friend.
Yes, with you, we are right. We are here as a family, and those who know us have experience in this field. I consider it as a teacher because you learned from it and found the solution to everything that you do not have a solution to. We hereby share our opinions and thoughts on every point in this field. It is not necessary to be unimportant or intuitive. There is someone who is a beginner and needs such information.

• +2 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

This is very true, and to be hones it is not taking away from ourselves to be helpful to others. In fact one little act of kindness can go a long way, especially if we work on the concept of if we help someone they should help someone else and so on. In doing so everyone will get helped with their problems. Especially when it comes to crypto. I know that when i started out, i had no one and i had to learn it all by myself, but now i see that this forum is able to reduce that learning curve and able to bring crypto for everyone.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

First I want to thanks for giving such a motivation topic and in my opinion this campaign is all about learning and giving your experience and knowledge to everyone and definitely we should help everyone to get knowledge about cryptocurrency so that all can comfortably work in this campaign for longer period.

• +1 1

Yes, we all have one duty in this platform We should serve each other. And help everyone if possible. If anyone has doubt they can ask in the platform by posting a post. But check whether the post is repeated or not.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Thank you for this topic this is a good advice to help friends here dude we can help each other by learning from each other telling our problems and solving it together.

I only have one problem here which is I don't really know at which time they are counting a new day here ! I think they have to told us ! because this time is changing a week !

This is a good post specially for everyone who wants some answers to their concerns. Keep in mind that there some people always need help specially if they don't really know what to do like in trading and investing in choosing right coin as asset to earn money. So let's help each and everyone to grow in the cryptoworld.

• +1 1

@Babubu609this is a very good topic yet I don't have a problem to share right now but I know many friends here need help we need to help them and I am ready to assist.

On 4/29/2020 at 2:16 AM, Babubu609 said:

Is high time now we understand each other know ourselves let's be be one. We shall know our real friends because real friends are always here to help. Let know the best friends we have let's help help each other by posting our problems on cryptocurrency  were we get answers from our experts and those above us in the knowledge of cryptocurrency. 

I hope am bringing up a good topic to like each other and help new members here in this forum. If you agree with me. Tell us your opinion and share your problem let solve it together.

A very helpful post for me as a beginner, my question is how do i chose to invest my earnings since investing more and more is the key to earn more as far as i know about the Crypto World. Could you give me an example and also your experience about investing? Thank you so much my friend!

• +1 1

Cryptotalk is not that complicated that I thought when I started using it , I think there is no problems with using this forum just you have to choose what kind of topic will benefit cryptotalk members and just write it .

• +1 1

39 minutes ago, King98 said:

Do I sell or keep my coins because of the low price and so far I have been having trouble dealing with the market, because I am confused now and I have worked for encoding for several years and I have a lot of information

Just hold it and wait for the right time. 

There's some expert prediction that said that the bitcoin price will be double in this year so the better things to do is to hold bitcoin and wait for this prediction to happen. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 5/29/2020 at 9:42 PM, Mohamad ibrahem said:

Thank you for this great post.  

I think I face some problems in investing.  

I always search for investment sites that give me a good rate of profit, but I have not found any documented site yet

these days there are many fake investment website available on the internet so whenever you Invest in any website always read reviews because I have faced some lose in my past after that before invest I do research

• +1 2

On 5/11/2020 at 12:04 PM, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, this is actually possible to happen mate when you are doing great here in this forum, there has no possible when you work hard here and this will bring you to the successful life.

That's right all of our effort and strategies that spend here will lead for us to achieve success. 

Just continue and never give up, everything will worth someday. 

• +1 2

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

1 hour ago, Niyaas said:

I think if we had face any problems on crypto, let's solve it together

Well, that's true mate, all of the members here are willing to help other members here because they know that they're also benefiting from it by having an one posts but the most important here is to help each other to solve the problem properly.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

In fact, this is what I do. Of course, I am with this idea that members help each other. It is a good idea for a member to come up with a topic or idea for discussion and then the other members will give their views on this problem or topic. This does an interaction in the forum.

On 5/29/2020 at 7:12 PM, Mohamad ibrahem said:

Thank you for this great post.  

I think I face some problems in investing.  

I always search for investment sites that give me a good rate of profit, but I have not found any documented site yet

Yeah if you want the trusted one so you will never find a company or a website that give you big profits ! Just scammers website well tell you that to make you invest your money with it .

I will recommend you to try Yovit investbox because it's the best until now

On 5/11/2020 at 12:04 PM, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, this is actually possible to happen mate when you are doing great here in this forum, there has no possible when you work hard here and this will bring you to the successful life.

That's right. 

There are some members who will help us especially when we have a question that we don't know the answer and they will going to answer that, just post and leave the question here. 

4 hours ago, Dark_Sky said:

That's right. 

There are some members who will help us especially when we have a question that we don't know the answer and they will going to answer that, just post and leave the question here. 

That's good mate, all of members here in this forum are willing to answer the questions available here in this forum, just keep helping each other for the sake of this forum.

On 4/28/2020 at 7:16 PM, Babubu609 said:

Is high time now we understand each other know ourselves let's be be one. We shall know our real friends because real friends are always here to help. Let know the best friends we have let's help help each other by posting our problems on cryptocurrency  were we get answers from our experts and those above us in the knowledge of cryptocurrency. 

I hope am bringing up a good topic to like each other and help new members here in this forum. If you agree with me. Tell us your opinion and share your problem let solve it together.

You are right we should know each other we are like families in this forum we should aid one another if the other is looking for help.

We have to be unite to fight against the scammers and promote each and every people to be part of the crypto world and earn by posting post in cryptotalk. My problem is that we need to continue this type of campaign for life long.

On 6/14/2020 at 10:38 AM, CryptoLover21 said:

We have to be unite to fight against the scammers and promote each and every people to be part of the crypto world and earn by posting post in cryptotalk. My problem is that we need to continue this type of campaign for life long.

I agree so let's report when we see those who use scamming trick here so they will be ban by the admin until no one's left.

Let's make this forum clean. 

• +2 1

Sp the problem that I have seen here is that there are some of this post I make and when you look at the replies, they are nothing that has its concern on the topic I started and that becomes a problem to me and its painful so its important to really check it out and see what would help

That's right, I am very impressed when I read useful topics such as the ones that explain successful investment methods because I can earn a lot of money from these topics.
So I hope the rest of the members will focus on publishing useful and successful content.

On 4/29/2020 at 11:14 AM, Zues said:

I think that this approach to other members is great because if they have any problem and they are embarrass to approach here in crypto talk this is great because they can now talk about the problems and give tips to beginners. 

That's right we can help beginners especially when they have a question that they don't know the answer but we seniors or high rank know the answer then let's help them.