Gap between total topics and total posts. - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dmasked

Gap between total topics and total posts.

After watching this statistics we come to know that gap between topics and posts. Actually users are focusing to write 30 posts by replying because it is easy but to create topics everyday is hard but we can do one thing which is create everyday just 1 topics everyone.

You are right, there is a very big gap between the number of topics and the number of responses and the reason for this occurrence is because most members are only interested in getting money only by writing responses and I hope that we all cooperate and write topics on a daily basis

Hello my friends
I suggest that forum administrators reward members who post helpful topics.
What do my friends think of this idea?
I think it will help build member information better.

This statistics shows that most of us here are only interested in commenting alone , we don't create topics and this is bad we should always try to make research about cryptocurrencies and also look for more things in the forum which could be helpful to others and share It in a topic.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I noticed that too, and unfortunately, the gap is much larger than for other crypto forums. It's most likely because it's faster to write a repetitive answer to any topic, than making your own thread. I'm trying to make some new threads, to at least not look like a spammer, but they're not getting many replies. That brings me to another reason of the gap - there are a few topics that gain an insane amount of replies, while the others are not getting any exposure. You can take the 10-20k replies threads in the Russian section.

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

I agree with you that this is a negative thing for the forum because it will contribute to deleting the responses more, but according to my opinion, placing duplicate topics has no benefit.

Yes mate.As we can see the number of topics is much lower according the number of total users.If every member atleast had posted a single peice of useful topics we may now have topic  over 0.2 Million.But sorry to say,we have just 9K topics.So all member should create atleast some topics.

Edited by Jami273

We have seen many members are only coming here for the earning purpose then not interested to learn and give their experience to the Crypto talk that is the reason a huge amount of repeated post coming always members are not giving their time to make new contents that's related to the cryptocurrency that is the main reason a huge gap we are seeing.

as you mentioned in your posts there is huge gap between created total topics and total numbers of posts which are made by the community of crypto talk forum this is happening due to easy of posts and difficult thing to create new topics. 

23 hours ago, jamesvince said:

as you mentioned in your posts there is huge gap between created total topics and total numbers of posts which are made by the community of crypto talk forum this is happening due to easy of posts and difficult thing to create new topics. 

Indeed. We can freely give our thoughts and opinions and even our knowledge when there's a topic we know but creating a topic is too hard to do because if you want to create a topic it should be useful yet a new and not duplicated one.

6 minutes ago, Reostra77 said:

the comparison of the number of posts and topics is indeed large but it does not mean that the user is obliged to create a topic every day because if forced there will be many similar topics and the number of spam posts will increase

Yes mate creating a topic doesn't be an obligation to the users because it only cause a quantity of the topics but the quality for every topics is not there. So i think just create a topic that out of a box and not posted here already.

Yep, there is rather a huge gap between total posts and total topics and maybe many members don't create as many topics as they should to keep the forum discussions going, but I don't think that's the issue and the real issue here is the fact that most of the topics right now are not discussing any new topic and they are basically a duplicate topic with just a different name, making new topics that has the same subject that was discussed in the forum multiple times does not help the forum at all and members to avoid getting their post deleted refrain from posting in those repetitive topics so it would be better if we could care more about quality of our topics instead of just making another topic.

On 6/1/2020 at 12:22 PM, lharost said:

Yep, there is rather a huge gap between total posts and total topics and maybe many members don't create as many topics as they should to keep the forum discussions going, but I don't think that's the issue and the real issue here is the fact that most of the topics right now are not discussing any new topic and they are basically a duplicate topic with just a different name, making new topics that has the same subject that was discussed in the forum multiple times does not help the forum at all and members to avoid getting their post deleted refrain from posting in those repetitive topics so it would be better if we could care more about quality of our topics instead of just making another topic.

Even after more than a month of creating the post, the topic count has not reached 10000. The gap is still growing larger and that should be a concern for the forum owners. Maybe they can include 5 topics mandatory in the 30 post per day campaign and we well see a larger flow of topics for discussions.

468x60-3.png

This format shows the lack of topics . We all know that posts are always higher than content or topic as we all post on the same topic so I think topic should be posted daily because i have also face a lot of repeated topic 

You are absolutely right mate.The main reason for this unnecessary gap is so many members are not involved in creating topic.You cam find members who even don't have one single topic created by themselves.Right now it has become must needed for this forum that every members start creating topics.

The reason behind such differences is the spam topics which is posted by most of the users there are very few users who post the useful and constructive topics in the forum as you see that the active members are also very less according to the total members of the forum so the users should take initiative to make some useful contents. 

Its a very huge difference because people are not creating any content they are just posting comments in the topic this is why we always find the repeated post while clicking in view next unread topic because there is shortage of new posts 

It is helpful to avoid spammers from fast spamming the forum and the timer can help to identify the real posters that read carefully from posts and give feedbacks

This statestic is changed from time to time and means that user are commenting more than posting in the forum ,and also because the admis delete a lot of post too 

On 4/28/2020 at 10:34 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Thee are huge difference  between  number  of topics and comments because mostly  people are focusing  in just completing  30  useful  content.  They don't  think about  making  New good  posts.

That's right and the only solution that I can think for that is to continue posting useful post which can contribute in this forum and can motivate others to post also instead of commenting. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

By mere looking at the analysis you will see that the number of posts is far bigger than that if the topics and this shows that we are not creating enough topics and with that I will advise us to create a time  to share our experience by creating valuable topics that will help many members of the forum especially the newbies who don't have good background.

• +1 1

The reason that most posts are comments and not topics because the new topics need experience to write and also need to choose content that was not previously shared.

There is a very big difference between the number of posts and posts and I don’t know the reason, but I think it is because the members are afraid to receive the warning points

• -2 1

Life is great and enjoy it

The total number of topics are much lower then total number of posts which are made by the members of crypto talk forum it means much interest of members only in making post and have little interest in creating new topics for the help of people's. 

Hello ,thanks for sharing this good idea ,all of us have to work hard to write and create new topics and discuss new topics to learn from each other and exchange our information

• Useful or interesting 1