Fraudulent offers in crypto - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Fraudulent offers in crypto

On 5/5/2020 at 3:23 AM, Tomas2020 said:

Beginners should read a lot on this forum and on other sites on the Internet about scams and their ways to gain the necessary experience and avoid such scammers. Man should not trust anyone in the field of cryptocurrencies.

I just want to add something. Beginners also need to do their own research before doing cryptos because crypto currencies is one of the risky thing to do if you don't have any idea about it. That's for me.

On 5/5/2020 at 6:53 PM, khan_18 said:

I really thank you alot because you really shared an important post with all of us newbies. You are really doing a great job and encouraging and supporting newbies like me alot. Till we have a senior crypto members like you we will never get cheated by someone else that easy thank you some much for sharing this information. 

You're always welcome because i'm willing to create topics everyday just like that. All of the people here must be aware from the hackers and spammers in this forum. All of us wanted to be successful in cryptos so lets help each other to reached our goals here.

Certainly this is very important advice especially for beginners in crypto, fraudulent offers in crypto have increased, such as they ask you to deposit an amount of money in exchange for getting your profits or other offers, you should be careful in order not to fall into the trap

On 4/27/2020 at 9:21 AM, Raven said:

This posts is for newbies in crypto. Don't believed to a post or a comment on your topic that's offering something that's to good to be true just like if you deposit to 0.1 BTC it will became 1 BTC. DON'T BELIEVED IN THAT KIND OF POST BECAUSE IT IS JUST A SCAM POST. They can't afford that to happen, they just trying to fooled you by their fraudulent posts or comments. 

There are so many newbies afraid of using cryptos because of being scammed. This is one of the reason why they get scammed so please be ware on every action you made in crypto so you could became successful here and earn so much money. 

There scammers all over the bitcoin sites that will offer you. When you are about to invest on something you must seek guidance from senior users and listen to them and take note of their tips. In cryptotalk you can read about scammers and how you will identify them just like if they are offering you exchange that is too good to be true.  

• +3 1

Exactly when I was also a newbie in this forum I also acknowledge this I saw various comments and post which was to earn a good profit by investing a small amount later one of my experience friend teach me about this scams and then I was fully aware and careful of it.

• +2 1

On 4/27/2020 at 4:21 AM, Raven said:

This posts is for newbies in crypto. Don't believed to a post or a comment on your topic that's offering something that's to good to be true just like if you deposit to 0.1 BTC it will became 1 BTC. DON'T BELIEVED IN THAT KIND OF POST BECAUSE IT IS JUST A SCAM POST. They can't afford that to happen, they just trying to fooled you by their fraudulent posts or comments. 

There are so many newbies afraid of using cryptos because of being scammed. This is one of the reason why they get scammed so please be ware on every action you made in crypto so you could became successful here and earn so much money. 

I have seen a member here on Cryptotalk asking for other members to give him 0.002 Bitcoin and he will double this for sure through trading! This is obviously scam.

• -5 1

There is a lot to which there are so many frauds happening, there is a crypto to which you have to be careful because I have loads of crypto that I bought and they have since fallen and their value are zero sometimes I think this is a way to take peoples money

• +1 1

On 6/14/2020 at 5:22 PM, vynz said:

There scammers all over the bitcoin sites that will offer you. When you are about to invest on something you must seek guidance from senior users and listen to them and take note of their tips. In cryptotalk you can read about scammers and how you will identify them just like if they are offering you exchange that is too good to be true.  

That's true, i strongly agree with you. I made this topic for all the members in cryptotalk because i saw many people that only believe in people here. I just want to remind them about the scammers and hackers in crypto so that they are aware and avoid these people.

• -5 1

The majority of people comes to crypto and they thing they can become rich in just few month like he playing games,but it's never true if you dont work you will never have profit,this my currency 

• -5 1

On 5/6/2020 at 1:13 AM, Jahida 67 said:

There are a lot of scammers out there now and they are trying to deceive us in various ways and they are trying to trap us in various ways so that they can take our money.

That's right so be careful and avoid getting fall into their scam. 

Be wise and don't give your information easily especially when a random person ask it for you without knowing the purpose. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

This type of the scams are mainly available in the telegrams and other social site. I have lost my money by depositing some ethereum. So, never ever deposit money to the bots.

On 6/15/2020 at 7:49 PM, Bohana said:

I have seen a member here on Cryptotalk asking for other members to give him 0.002 Bitcoin and he will double this for sure through trading! This is obviously scam.

Some of these offers are legit but don't just believe in their words because it will be your lost so always be careful and think first before do some action in crypto. Crypto about taking risks.

• -5 1

2 hours ago, Raven said:

Some of these offers are legit but don't just believe in their words because it will be your lost so always be careful and think first before do some action in crypto. Crypto about taking risks.

I will never trust these guys because if I were them, I would steal every single Satoshi that other members will send me (I'm just saying that this is a good way to scam).

• -5 1

I completely agree with you mate.You have revealed one of the best way to scam the people which is used by almost every scam investment.And really,the new persons of crypto world send huge amount of money to them as they think they are really going to get that huge amount of interest.But eventually they lost all of their money.Thanks a lot toflr making awareness among all of them.

@Raven this is a post to warn and guide to be protected from scammers by following fraudlent message of offers. This fraudlent massages deceives most of the newbies that have small thinking yet not smart.

22 hours ago, Bohana said:

I will never trust these guys because if I were them, I would steal every single Satoshi that other members will send me (I'm just saying that this is a good way to scam).

Yes that's a good strategy to earn money in crypto but it depends on your conscience because if you do scamming people, you could harm people because they'll lost their money in just a click. That'e too bad for them.

• -5 1

20 hours ago, Ndayebo8 said:

@Raven this is a post to warn and guide to be protected from scammers by following fraudlent message of offers. This fraudlent massages deceives most of the newbies that have small thinking yet not smart.

Yeah, that's right mate. I made this topic for those newbies in this forum so that they are aware about the strategy of the scammers or hackers in cryptos and they could avoid or prevent it anytime.

• -5 1

This is very true there are many scammers out there looking for who to cheat on, so it is better we avoid such type of people because they will disappear with your funds leaving you with nothing and no one will compensate you for your loss, this message is not only for newbies but all the members in this forum

• -5 1
  • +1 1

Yes, your words are true, not all that glitters is gold, and we must beware of the credibility of posts and topics created by members only, some are beginners.
He did not verify the validity of what he shares here

Life is great and enjoy it

On 6/17/2020 at 1:37 PM, Bohana said:

The scammers are very smart when they need something from you they will try all means to get what they want but only for the wise ones were able to escape from their trap.

Yes there are lots of offers here that always seems too real to be true, always avoid such type of topics because they're are scam and you will ended up losing your coin in them.

• +1 1

I have seen such postings in sections other than this section and also in the advertisements that some members make to different websites by incorporating referral links with their topics

So everyone should be careful as you and I think this is one way to defraud and many of the new members think the forum is honest and reliable,
 Therefore, it does not have any risks from the members, and this is a risk and a mistake.

The rate of scammers in Crypto world is alarming there is needs for everyone to be extra careful and investigative, avoid lucrative offers that claim to pay huge amount of money. To remain safe and secured in this forum

If you see this type of doubling offer then never ever deposit because they are scams. Scammers and spammers are one of the negative sides of the cryptocurrency and we can see this type of fraudulent schemes everywhere.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day