Fraudulent offers in crypto - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Fraudulent offers in crypto

Just now, Raven said:

This posts is for newbies in crypto. Don't believed to a post or a comment on your topic that's offering something that's to good to be true just like if you deposit to 0.1 BTC it will became 1 BTC. DON'T BELIEVED IN THAT KIND OF POST BECAUSE IT IS JUST A SCAM POST. They can't afford that to happen, they just trying to fooled you by their fraudulent posts or comments. 

There are so many newbies afraid of using cryptos because of being scammed. This is one of the reason why they get scammed so please be ware on every action you made in crypto so you could became successful here and earn so much money. 

I think that we should not believe in fraudulent offers because it is just a fraud and we might get our stolen. If the offer is you can consider that it is too good to be true then dont believe it because it could be a fraud or scam by scammers. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

Thanks for the advice mate it is helpful and true there are many scamers who are using this attractive way of scamming and I have fallen into their traps several times but not anymore.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

1 hour ago, Zues said:

I think that we should not believe in fraudulent offers because it is just a fraud and we might get our stolen. If the offer is you can consider that it is too good to be true then dont believe it because it could be a fraud or scam by scammers. 

Well, you didn't see it yet if this is a fraud or not, this is just called fraudulent because this is a called for that activity, try to dive it more so that you can know about from it.

I am agree with  You in begginnerssection  or any where els we need  to avoid  because  e can get scam asnumberbidof scammers  are there in the world  of crypto. 

4 minutes ago, Ch Ayyan said:

I am agree with  You in begginnerssection  or any where els we need  to avoid  because  e can get scam asnumberbidof scammers  are there in the world  of crypto. 

That's right what ever happen we should avoid getting scam by those who have a bad intentions especially into our accounts or coins.

So be wise always and avoid to be scam. 

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

5 hours ago, Zues said:

Yes bro, its a must. Don't believed to those post because most of the time it is just trying to catch your attention and if you became interested of it, there is a big possibility you'll be scammed so i suggest to don't believed in that kind of posts. 

Yup, this digital orld if full of scammers and fraudsters that are always giving people some extraordinary offer to convince people towards them but the fact is that they are just there to trap you and steal you money or cryptocurrency so be aware of that as my friend has clearly specified that. 

This is true there are many offers that can not be believed and are subjects of fraud and we must not enter to such sites and not deposit any sums because they are frauds and these cannot be earned for sums easily so we must be careful

You are absolutely right.Only spammers and scammers make such types of post.Ignoring such people will save our money.We should'nt believe such links or posts.Otherwise we can lose our money.

Yes my friend  we faced 

Like this problem alot of sitties

Call from us to deposit money

To reach one btc and after you send

U will be blocked

Thanks for the advice friend, its true there are many posts which are fake and you can fall in a trap if you will not be careful. Don't trust any member easily and invest your money without full investigation because not all members are good people.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Well bro I see this type offers so many times and I also suggests so many times in this forum,  this type scammers always gives eye catching offers, and newly enter peoples attract this offeres and invest in this scam projects and loss their money, later they blames crypto fake and scam.

• +1 4

14 hours ago, Badman001 said:

This type of offer is always scams try to avoid them Beacuse if you make investment there then I sure you're lost your money permanently .

trying to avoid them and choose another method of Earning. 

That's true. I already experienced it that's why i made this topic to remind you guys about the strategy of those scammers in crypto currency. You should always be more careful. 

13 hours ago, Master of Btc said:

yeah bro i am agree with you in this advise and i lot of people loss so much money i see someone get 50 btc from thoes people 

50 BTC?? That's very huge amount of digital money, you could loss huge amount of money. Always be careful when doing crypto currencies because hackers and scammers are always here in crypto currencies so be careful and don't easily trust people here. 

• +1 1

I can't believe that after so much of try there are still this type of post in cryptotalk. Moderators have tried their best to remove the fake peoples. But it's our duty also to don't encourage peoples like this.

Thank you for sharing this advertisement will be useful and helpful to avoid other members fails in the same trap, there are many Technics that scammers use to attract people, but I think we can avoid that by ignorance. 

Edited by tienda

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Exactly everyone get so many these type of fraudulent offer but we must be aware from these because these all offers were just fraud and we can loss all our money by doing a simple mistake. So be careful and avoid these types of offers.

I've seen a post with a guy asking to pm him as he has an opportunity for profits! Avoid these as well, as if someone had something legit to propose, he wouldn't be sneaky about it. You can put people that are scammy in ignore list instantly and never bother with them again.

At the end the morale of your posts was to spread awareness about the scammers for newbies that please don't fall for such fraud offers otherwise there can be high risks of getting scammed. I personally couldn't understand your posts at first but after reading it thrice i got to know about your motive.

• +2 2

Yes. With attractive programs and projects, you should stay away, the more profitable, the more attractive, the higher the possibility of fraud, there is no easy way to make money. doubling bitcoins, or betting small bitcoins and getting profit x5 x10 are scary. The crooks always touch the greed of people, be alert.

18 hours ago, Binjit said:

This is true you are right i saw many post offering like this that you deposite some bitcoin and will
get 10X profit from invest that is totally fraud no one give like this profit everyday better is beware
kind of peoples 

Always be careful with that posts because most of that are now true. You could lost your money if you deposit to it. Don't be fooled in that fraudulent posts. If someone said they can make your coin 3X, don't believed to it even he/she show some evidences. 

Such an offer is clearly a scam, they want to build logic in someone's brain to be tempted by the chosen offer. That way scams can fool beginners very easily because beginners sometimes only think about the benefits without thinking about the risks that will be experienced.

• +1 2

On 4/27/2020 at 6:51 AM, Raven said:

This posts is for newbies in crypto. Don't believed to a post or a comment on your topic that's offering something that's to good to be true just like if you deposit to 0.1 BTC it will became 1 BTC. DON'T BELIEVED IN THAT KIND OF POST BECAUSE IT IS JUST A SCAM POST. They can't afford that to happen, they just trying to fooled you by their fraudulent posts or comments. 

There are so many newbies afraid of using cryptos because of being scammed. This is one of the reason why they get scammed so please be ware on every action you made in crypto so you could became successful here and earn so much money. 

Yes we should never believe on the website promising you double your bitcoin or anything like that. Clear every doubt always check website background don't trust whatever their description says. Always be careful and play smart.

19 hours ago, Lover840 said:

Yes we should never believe on the website promising you double your bitcoin or anything like that. Clear every doubt always check website background don't trust whatever their description says. Always be careful and play smart.

There are some site that are legit and paying well so always be careful when doing crypto currency. Those site is just temporary and i tried some site like that, they doubled my BTC in just 24 hours but that site stopped paying after 3 days. Don't just believed on those site, always do your own research first. 

• +2 4

It is true and seen people scammed by this type of phrases and in reality it is very outrageous, also whenever I can I warn strangers and acquaintances of the modus operandi of the scammers.