Which token or coin are profitable ? - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MD SADIR HOSSAIN MRIDA

Which token or coin are profitable ?

On 12/27/2019 at 1:18 PM, pakjobhelp said:

Boss You know better every crypto currency increase price day by day if you want to invest in crypto currency then i suggest you that you invest in Ethereum and Altcoins these coins price goes up and who's invest now days they earn more and heavy profit.

I agree with you mate, if we check the movement of other Cryptocurrency, you can earn to other digital coins like ethereum, xrp and especially bitcoin since price of those coin have a really good potential in the market. But always remember if you want a good earning you need to risk more.

All coins are profitable only if you'll succeeded to buy low and sell high, but the issue that can come over is when you buy low but the coin continue to drop more lower.  

Any of the first 20 crypto that are not stable coins are profitable, stable coins are also profitable as they are safe haven when coins and tokens are affected in price leading to price decrease. 

On 10/18/2019 at 8:30 PM, MD SADIR HOSSAIN MRIDA said:

I want to buy some coin or token.  suggest me that coin or token are profitable for me. I can able hold for long time. Can You help me by giving your accurate .

Coins with a strong team and strong investment, such as talk token, have faith on that one brother.

there is alot of tokens and coins in market but we need to have proper knowlege to analysis Them. I will recommend to Invest in top 10 altcoin According to coinmarketcap . I think Ripple and XRP still a better choice for long-term investment if you didn't choose Bitcoin for it .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 10/19/2019 at 1:30 AM, MD SADIR HOSSAIN MRIDA said:

I want to buy some coin or token.  suggest me that coin or token are profitable for me. I can able hold for long time. Can You help me by giving your accurate .

If you can't afford to buy bitcoin for now then you must buy ethereum or xrp because these coins really have potential to rise in the near future. 

Im already holding these coins for a month and I can say that these two are really profitable. 

• +5 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 2/2/2020 at 7:19 PM, Hendy1 said:

I think bitcoin, ripple, etherium I think earlier this year is still at the lowest price, after bitcoin has experienced a significant increase in recent days. Saving more altcoin before the altcoin cycle starts moving is the best choice for the long term. I do not think if bitcoin earlier this year did not have a role in altcoin. Yes we will wait and save more altcoin.

Well, that's true mate this three coins are very profitable by having a lot of users and also having a good value in the market, many people are using this including me because we know that we can get a lot of money here.

Go to the market in general and not the platforms, I advise you to visit this site : coinmarketcap,Choose the first 50 currencies in the ranking and invest..

Now at this time there are so many great coins buy my favorite coin is just the BTC and also the ETh becasue these are the top coins which moves very fast and peoples can make good profit in these coins through trading. trading is the best way to make money in crypto market on daily basis.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 6/29/2020 at 4:31 PM, MarsDota2 said:

Ripple and doge coins has a potential to have a good future but it still depends on the users because users are only the one that can manipulate the factors that can affect the price of any crypto currency so I still recommend you to use Ethereum and Bitcoin since the users of these two has a good doings.

I still choose bitcoin and ethereum also the xrp because I'm always watching the price of these coins and in my analysis they have a high potential to rise in the near future.. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Good "Ethereum" alternative, it has shown stability over time and if you look at it the last time bitcoin hit 20000 it quietly made an x10. Volatility and well-focused opportunity are interesting. I was quite surprised by DOGECOIN, I suggest you check its history.

In my opinion bitcoin is the best and most profitable. Currently the highest price is bitcoin in the coming days its price is likely to increase a lot more and the most popular is bitcoin so I would also recommend bitcoin. And the tokens contain a number of good tokens, such as rex tokens, cng tokens, and gtx tokens.

In this case I will recommend you to go for the likes of dogecoin, litecoin,xrp and ethereum because that all have good bright future and they are popular in every exchanger you visit and there transaction charges is low compared that of bitcoin.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/19/2019 at 4:13 AM, Thekingcallme said:

You should choose between reliable currencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum, which will almost certainly rise in price
Or choosing modern but dangerous currencies would be risky

I would like to suggest Ethereum and xrp because for me these two coins have potential to pump their current price in the near future and these two coins are good for holding. 

• +1 1

If you want to find alternatives to ethereum and litecoin at least. I prefer to buy Bitcoins than any other alternative currency, Bitcoin will be very resistant for a long time, I recommend buying Bitcoin or Ethereum. I think these are the most profitable currencies on the market. Because of its market price.

• +1 1

You have to understand that people will talk about it from their own experience, so here's what they're talking about. Bitcoin, Ether is some of the possible options you'll find for security reasons, you can never forget investing in them, but to me I see more profit in volume, so when it comes to Crypto, first doing some research on other alts, there's something good that I did and in 2017 I'm lucky I just added. But that   

Opinion Bitcoin is the best and most profitable. The highest price of Bitcoin in the coming days is that it can increase more and more and the most popular Bitcoin is the bitcoin so I would recommend Bitcoin. And there are some good tokens in the token box, such as Rex token, CNG token, and GTX token.  

its tough to explain so , but there are so many of them and we have to be careful to what we are doing be able to balance a lot of things the effort to which we are able to follow the work we are doing the right idea is to make sure we use its advantage in exchange, litecoin shows good in transaction but ether is the most profitbale as there is out there 

You actually make a good gesture asking for good coins to invest on to make a profits. Because trading and investment requires knowledge, understandings first you can do trading guessing you will end up loosing your capital, it's better and best for you learn and understand first before keying in to the section.

Selection is very crucial stage in this section, because it's directly or indirectly determine the success of the trading. Bitcoin, ethereum, ripple, litecoin are very good coins to gain you a profitable income, in addition you can go with EOS BNB BCH USDT etc

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

you should aim for onr of the popular coins like BTC,ETH,LTC and XRP , i don;t much information about all of them but myself if iwant to buy BTC and LTC will be my first choices especially that LTC has low fee as well

• +1 1
  • +3 1

There are many coins but i suggest to start with small coins but only which are good. For example you can start to trade trx, xrp, waves, eos they are small coins but they have good profit to a skilled trader.

If you bought ten coins the time you written this post now you probably have made at least double or tripple your money and perhaps even made 10 times your money. Most coins went up a lot and perhaps only some scams went down. You select the ones you see they have a good chance and avoid the ones that sell you imaginary returns.

21 minutes ago, Sasooo said:

My friend, you can buy currencies. I think that the best currencies are Bitcoin and Ethereum. Their price is good and I think keeping them will bring you good profit.

Thee are many cryptocurrencies  you can buy. Bitcoin or ether can still result to losses. While good coins with good marketcap can lead to gain if you know how to trade or invest at the proper time. So, it depends on your experience about cryptocurrencies. 

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• С радостью сообщаем о новом партнерстве с eobmen-obmen, ведущей платформой мониторинга обменников! PFlow - это динамично развивающийся обменный сервис, который постоянно совершенствуется, чтобы сделать ваш опыт работы с криптовалютами максимально безопасным и комфортным.
    • Гигантский сигнал для покупки? Крипто-киты переводят $1,3 млрд на Coinbase.   Общая сумма в $1,3 миллиарда USD Coin (USDC), переведенных с видимых адресов китов на криптовалютную биржу Coinbase в четверг, может потенциально стать "гигантским сигналом для покупки" для Bitcoin (BTC) и Ether (ETH), согласно наблюдениям рынка. "Перевод USDC на биржи является гигантским сигналом для покупки, как говорится в интернете ‘деньгопечатная машина работает'", — сообщил крипто-трейдер Blockchain Mane. Пять переводов на общую сумму $1,3 миллиарда — с суммами от $150 миллионов до $350 миллионов — были совершены на биржу Coinbase 25 апреля в 08:15 UTC, согласно данным Etherscan.   Подробнее читайте на нашем сайте в разделе НОВОСТИ.
    • В новом видео гендиректор Real Vision Рауль Пал (Raoul Pal) заявил, что «лето альткоинов» может наступить уже через месяц — это будет видно по резкому росту как курса криптовалют, так и их капитализации. Интерес к рынку альткоинов должен подстегнуть и активность разработчиков, считает Пал.     «Вполне привычно, что во время криптовесны лидером является биткоин, но когда наступает криптовалютное лето, то эфир показывает лучшие результаты по сравнению с BTC. При этом эфир вряд ли превзойдет показатели Solana, так как данный альткоин находится на более ранней стадии внедрения, а значит процентные изменения курса у нее больше. Сейчас мы находимся в завершающей фазе криптовесны, и дни становятся все “теплее”. Но настоящее лето настанет, когда альткоины достигнут и превысят свои рекордные величины по капитализации и курсам. И я верю, что крупные альткоины начнут параболический рост в 2024 году», ― заявил Рауль Пал. Недавно Рауль Пал говорил, что уже к 2030 году половина населения Земли будет владеть цифровыми активами. источник:https://ru.investing.com/news/cryptocurrency-news/article-2407105 ——————————————————— ОБМЕНЯТЬ  / ПОМОЩЬ  / БОНУСЫ  / ОТЗЫВЫ
    • Команда TON раздаст $600 000 трейдерам и держателям NFT   TON Foundation раздает 105 600 TON (~$600 000) самым активным трейдерам и держателям NFT на маркетплейсах Getgems, xRare и TON Diamonds. Вознаграждения распределят между 2061 пользователем, который торговал или держал NFT на этих платформах в период с 11 по 23 апреля.   Количество баллов рассчитывается с учетом числа проданных коллекций, сделок и объема торгов. В зависимости от этого каждый пользователь получит от 40 до 70 TON. Ранее разработчики блокчейна The Open Network обьявили о снижении размера комиссии за транзакции внутри сети в 2,5 раза.  Взято из источника - https://forklog.com/news/komanda-ton-razdast-600-000-trejderam-i-derzhatelyam-nft
    • 🚀 NeuralSphere Bounty Campaign 🚀 Earn NSPH tokens by helping democratize AI investment through our bounty campaign! Bounty Campaign Details: Total Bounty Budget: $20,000 in NSPH tokens Campaign Duration: April 29, 2024 - May 26, 2024 Final Tally and Payment: Rewards will be distributed within 30 days after the campaign conclusion 🔔 Important: Participants are expected to behave in a civil and respectful manner. Spam or abusive conduct will lead to immediate disqualification and a ban. Telegram Bounty (50% of rewards): Join our Telegram Group:Click here to join Registration:Fill out the registration form and post your welcome message in the CryptoTalk thread using the format below. Weekly Tasks:     Distribute ICO-related materials and links ICO NSPH.     Post at least 5 meaningful messages per week within our group.     Weekly Report Submission: Report your activities in the CryptoTalk thread. Report Format: #WEEK: [Insert week number] #TELEGRAM USERNAME: [Your Telegram Username] #POSTS: [Links to your 5+ messages] Twitter Bounty (50% of rewards): Follow our Twitter Page:Follow us on Twitter Registration:Fill out the registration form and post your welcome message in the CryptoTalk thread using the format below. Weekly Tasks:     Retweet and comment on ICO-related posts. ICO NSPH     Create at least 1 original tweet per week that highlights the ICO, using designated hashtags.     Minimum: 5 retweets per week.     Weekly Report Submission: Report your activities in the CryptoTalk thread. Report Format: #WEEK: [Insert week number] #TWITTER USERNAME: [Your Twitter Username] #TWEETS: [Links to your tweets] #RETWEETS: [Links to your retweets] Registration Post Format: #PROOF OF REGISTRATION CryptoTalk Username: [Your Username] CryptoTalk Profile Link: [Your Profile Link] Telegram Username: [Your Telegram Username, if participating in Telegram tasks] Twitter Username: [Your Twitter Username, if participating in Twitter tasks] BSC Wallet Address: [Your Wallet Address] Check the registration and task completion spreadsheet for tracking. Why Join Our Bounty?   Participate in our bounty to support a transparent and accessible platform for AI investments. Earn rewards while helping to grow a community around innovative blockchain solutions. Visit our Website | Join our Telegram | Follow us on Twitter Thank you for your participation and support!        
    • Marathon Digital пересмотрели свою цель по хэшрейту на 2024 год с 35-37 эксахэшей в секунду (ЭХ/с) до 50 ЭХ/с после недавних приобретений, которые расширили их емкость. В пресс-релизе от 25 апреля генеральный директор Marathon Фред Тиль заявил, что компания потенциально может удвоить масштабы добычи в 2024 году благодаря дополнительным мощностям. Тиль также подтвердил, что новая цель будет «полностью профинансирована» без необходимости привлечения дополнительного капитала.   Недавно компания приобрела установку по добыче биткойнов мощностью 200 мегаватт у Digital Applied за 87,3 миллиона долларов в марте, а два дополнительных объекта общей мощностью 390 мегаватт были приобретены у Generate Capital за 179 миллионов долларов в декабре. В настоящее время скорость хэширования операций Marathon составляет 24,7 EH/с, что опережает платформы Core Scientific и Riot, у которых скорость хеширования составляет 16,9 EH/с и 12,4 EH/с соответственно по индексу хешрейта. Если Marathon достигнет своей цели в 50 EH/s, он увеличит свою скорость хэширования более чем на 100% с начала 2024 года. По данным Google Finance, акции Marathon (MARA) упали на 0,42% до $19,01 25 апреля, а затем выросли на 3,05% на торгах после этого объявления.     . Цена акций MAR в долларах США | Источник: Google Финансы.   Marathon вырос более чем на 15% с тех пор, как 20 апреля на блоке 840 000 произошло четвертое событие халвинга биткойнов – тенденция, которую разделяют и другие майнеры в этом секторе. Большая часть первоначального спроса на блоке 840 000 была вызвана поклонниками мемкоинов и невзаимозаменяемых токенов, конкурирующих за возможность записать и выгравировать «редкие сатоши» через протокол Runes. По данным YCharts, несмотря на этот всплеск, к 24 апреля комиссии за транзакции упали до $28,20. Поскольку сектор крипто-майнинга демонстрирует устойчивый рост, другие компании по добыче биткойнов, такие как Riot Platforms, также показывают значительные движения на рынке. 23 апреля акции Riot выросли более чем на 20% на фоне оптимистичных оценок аналитиков , прогнозирующих существенный рост финансовых показателей компании.
    • Рады представить новое направление обмена монеты XLM на популярные банки Украины - NeoBank, A-Bank, Izi bank, Приват 24, ПУМБ, Моно Банк, а также у Вас есть возможность осуществить вывод криптовалюты на платежные системы ADV Cash. Мы предлагаем множество вариантов вывода токенов на популярные банки по выгодным курсам.XLM – это одна из самых распространенных блокчейн-сетей, у которой открытый исходный код. Этот токен отличается скоростью проведения транзакций и низкими комиссиями. Высокая производительность сети обеспечивается не только инновациями, но и качественными анти-спам механизмами.У нас Вы с легкостью можете провести вывод XLM – на популярные банковские направления и платежные системы.Возникли вопросы? Наша служба поддержки быстро обработает Ваш зарос и даст профессиональный ответ на возникший вопрос.   Сотрудничество Telegram: @kingsexchange_global Email: kingsexchangeee@gmail.com   Поддержка Telegram: @kingsexchange_support Email: support@kingsexchange.global   Наш официальный Instagram: kingsexchange.global
    • Согласно иску SEC, генеральный директор Geosyn Mining Калеб Джозеф Уорд (Caleb Joseph Ward) и бывший операционный директор Джереми Джордж МакНатт (Jeremy George McNutt) обманули около 64 инвесторов. В период с ноября 2021 года по декабрь 2022 года руководители Geosyn заключили соглашения о покупке и запуске оборудования для майнинга от имени клиентов за определенную плату.   Регулятор утверждает, что у Geosyn были заключены контракты с поставщиками дешевой электроэнергии, однако клиентам предъявлялись расходы на 40-50% выше. Уорд и МакНатт заверяли инвесторов, что из 1 400 майнинговых устройств компания не смогла приобрести 400 установок. Причем ее руководители не вводили в эксплуатацию большую часть купленного оборудования. В соглашениях Geosyn с инвесторами было заявлено, что они могут выбирать криптовалюты для майнинга, однако компания отклоняла запросы клиентов, выбирающих не биткоин. SEC уверяет, что Geosyn производила выплаты инвесторам в BTC, чтобы заставить их поверить, будто оборудование для майнинга действительно работает и приносит прибыль. На самом деле организаторы схемы создавали поддельные документы с вымышленной прибылью. По данным SEC, компания должна была заплатить инвесторам $354 500 в биткоинах, однако в ее распоряжении находилось лишь $320 000. Чтобы компенсировать разницу, МакНатт докупил биткоины и перечислил их Уорду, чтобы тот, в свою очередь, передал их инвесторам. Ведомство также утверждает, что руководители Geosyn незаконно присвоили около $1,2 млн и потратили эти деньги на семейную поездку в Диснейлэнд и роскошный образ жизни. В октябре 2022 года МакНатт покинул компанию и связался с властями, обвинив своего партнера в растрате средств, однако о собственных правонарушениях он не рассказал. Учитывая, что Geosyn находилась в тяжелом финансовом положении, в начале 2023 года Уорд разослал инвесторам по электронной почте «долговые расписки», а в июне пообещал подать заявление о банкротстве, чего так и не произошло, заявила SEC. Регулятор потребовал, чтобы сооснователи компании вернули инвесторам украденные деньги и заплатили штраф.                
    • Выглядит со стороны конечно глупо, но с другой создает ажиотаж вокруг биткоина и поднимает его ценность, а нам это как раз и нужно
    • Приветствуем участников форума! Отличные новости! Наш обменный пункт добавлен в список на мониторинге change.pro Мы открыты к сотрудничеству и всегда готовы к диалогу! Связаться можно через телеграм или через онлайн-чат на нашем сайте.