Is there any site compared or similar to cryptotalk? - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is there any site compared or similar to cryptotalk?

Honestly perform not go through if near are other forums like this that essentially pay, several answers collapse some, but as I am extremely new in this forum I container not give an opinion one, I anticipate I figure out in any case in this new challenge I'm starting, for me to award us that quantity apiece pamphlet conventional in a stately gain. 

• +2 1

I have not come across any site compared or similar to crypto talk forum the one I see that come close to it is Bitcoin talk but Bitcoin talk is not suitable for beginners before you start to see earning you had to spend a year whereas in crypto talk it is very easier to earn as a beginner we are grateful to find our self here we should work hard to give the best to the forum.

Nothing is compares to Cryptotalk my dear. We are having the best website and the best crypto community. I am happy to am found and I am not leave the Cryptotalk for anything unlike some people they are did that when I am join and they were lost from it. I am very happy and always will be here and I am find nothing of similar to Cryptotalk.

• +5 1

I dont think there are more comparison here rather than bitcointalk as far as i did for researching this is and the bitcointalk is what i found most legitibly good although transactions may longer than on cryptotalk everything else is good.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

On 11/5/2020 at 12:27 AM, Noor89 said:

I knew one or two forum but they not give per post earning that's why my first choice cryptotalk to earn really good profit from it ,bitcoin talk also have good reputation but in this you need a ranking to earn from it.

Yes, other forum is like this that you need to rank up first before getting paid. You must get recognize first before you get ranked up too and get paid. Unlike to cryptotalk that you need only 100 post to get paid. That's why this is a good forum unlike others.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is possible but it can never be informative, educative and lively like this platform. To be honest I tried so many platform but one platform be compare to cryptotalk.

There are a couple of them but the truth is its a little different that most of what we have today because there are alow of work to be done because there are so many of them that dont meet the standards of crypto talk and its really important we need to follow only crypto talk. Bitcoin talk is one , there is also another called litcoin talk but they dont pay and there is also another one

There's currently know forum that is compared to Cryptotalk reasons being that must similar forums seeks some form of impossible task in other to be paid, and even when they decide to pay, the withdrawal processes and procedures are always unattainable at the end of the day

On 4/24/2020 at 11:51 AM, Babubu609 said:

I was on investigation to be sure if there could be any sites that is good and legit as cryptotalk, from my investigation I end up not finding any forum that pays per post as in here, I want to know if their are some colleagues if mine that made the same research if they are successful to meet any site that correspond and is the same and paying as in cryptotalk?

Cryptotalk is a cryptocurrency related forum site . In this sense, Bitcointalk is the largest forum in crypto world. But it doesn't pay us per post. Yeah we can earn through signature campaigns there. But we have to be qualified and gain minimum requirements to be approved. 

• +2 1

Maybe there is no forum like this yet, quality posts get paid, comment reviews are also paid instantaneously without being complicated, you can also inform if there is a similar forum, which dares to pay its members just for a post

signbot (1).gif

Cryptotalk is the best website I ever visited. It is very helpful for biginners and I never see like this before . And I heard that this is the who pay to every one.

Edited by riazpakistani

I have not found any forums like cryptotalk till date. Cryptotalk forum is the best and also heard bitcointalk is kinda difficult to work in.

Yeah, there are some sities similar to cryptotalk like there information of cryptography exchanging there but i only know about bitcointalk. But working bitcointalk is difficult for beginners and they also pay for those member which have good rank. I also made account on bitcointalk but no works there. This forum is best because they pay every members or also this forum is in developing stages so its future is much better than any other. Thats my opinion. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Seriously bitcointalk forum are also try their best but i like cryptotalk forum because the site is user friendly and you can lean more in cryptotalk forum them bitcoin forum 

On 4/25/2020 at 6:04 PM, Jessica Karren said:

There are some sites like bitcointalk and steemit but none of these sites are paying us money that easily as Cryptotalk is paying us. So I think no other site can compete with Cryptotalk in every aspect.

i think that there is some site like cryptotalk but i am not sure of whst us it called. I think that you will get your answer here in crypto talk but I am also encouraging you to try cryptotalk before other site because the payment here is quite good. 

I think bitcointalk is  slightly similar with cryptotalk. But its all work cannot similar with bitcointalk.Bitcointalk is a bounty related site and its content writing site. 

I know that BitcoinTak exists, it must have its good points to work there, but as I don't know, I can't give an opinion. I can only give my opinion on what I am sure of, and my only certainty is about the Cryptotalk Forum and its benefits, which is being fair to members, paying for our performance and offering us a lot of knowledge. But you can go to the bitcointalk forum and see what it looks like, or you can see in the comments what are the positives and negatives and thus draw a conclusion.

Similar platforms do exist, the problem is that they pay very little or depend exclusively on payments made by users such as donations, as is the case with steemit, or LBRY, where you can create content and you will be paid a token or currency whose value is sometimes very low.

I don't think that there is any site that is similar or compared to cryptotalk because cryptotalk is a platform that helps people who are in need.

Till now I haven't find any other site compared to cryptotalk that pays good amount for our work . Though this site pays indirectly , this gives us good earning for our posts . As well this site has helped in improving members writing and thinking skills. I am not familiar with other site . If there is any let me know . The site must be as beneficial as this site. 

• +3 1

13 hours ago, CathyJohnson42 said:

I think bitcointalk is  slightly similar with cryptotalk. But its all work cannot similar with bitcointalk.Bitcointalk is a bounty related site and its content writing site. 

Bitcoin is not only a bounty related site, they do pay in bitcoin too, but the site is too difficult for me. Unlike this forum, just make your post and earn. In bitcointalk, you will need to earn merit, and very hard to earn and centralized. 

• Useful or interesting 1

There are many people in CryptoTalk who repeat the leaflets, which leads to lower quality, and for the benefit and raising the level, not every account should be accepted. Purposeful accounts are accepted only after auditing the accounts.

Yes, there are many sites like the cryptotalk but I find it the most helpful and suitable for learning and as well as learning. 

And I find people here very helpful and kind and always encouraging you.

I am new in this field and just work here and I am learning here very quickly.

• +5 1

I searched about it on google and yes i found some of sites like bitcoin talk. But there is some charges for bitcoin talk. While crypto talk dont have any charges. 

• +2 1