Is there any site compared or similar to cryptotalk? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is there any site compared or similar to cryptotalk?

Yes partner we have a site called bitcointalk which is having similarities with this site but to be sincere you won't earn easily the way we earn in this forum because in bitcointalk you have to be in a higher level before you can be able to earn and for that reason I think Cryptotalk is the best site that pays for publication, what do you think friends?

Yes there's is and that is bitcointalk. it is similar to cryptotalk and it also pays enough just like cryptotalk but it involves referrals and also a certain stage before withdrawal. 

We can find a lot of similar type of forum but it's like impossible to get the forum which pays like the cryptotalk and the payment system of this forum is very good according to the quality which will disqualify those post which are meaningless. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 6/10/2020 at 3:35 PM, Ayush Singh said:

If we talk about the similar sites like cryptotalk then we can compare it with bitcointalk it is the only sites which is similar to cryptotalk other than no such sites are comparable with it but payment process of bitcointalk is quite tough and it doesn't match with the cryptotalk. 

Well, that's true mate, the similarities of this two is the same forum and also they're also giving some profit for their members or participants and the difference of this is Bitcointalk can pay a huge amount of profit unlike here in this forum, they're just having a pay by posts campaign and we didn't know if this new payment system is giving a good amount of profit for us so we should wait for it.

2 minutes ago, Habib321 said:

My friend and I couldn't find a site like Cryptotalk to pay for comments and threads.  In a word, this is a great site.

This site is the best thing ever since I joined the world of interpretation and I hope it will continue to be like this and better.  Good luck

Well, i think you're just newly member here in cryptocurrency, i will share to you that there's a similar forum which is like this forum and that is the bitcointalk, this forum is older than cryptotalk and it has a huge number of quality posters and it gives a huge amount of profit depends to your rank, it's not easy to enter on it because they need some members which is quality or good posters to have a good discussion in that forum.

• +2 1

l know bitcointalk.org that is similar to cryptotalk. But l don't know other, maybe there is other one however l don't know its name. Bitcointalk is just so popular, l think you have heard this name. 

• +1 1

21 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, i think you're just newly member here in cryptocurrency, i will share to you that there's a similar forum which is like this forum and that is the bitcointalk, this forum is older than cryptotalk and it has a huge number of quality posters and it gives a huge amount of profit depends to your rank, it's not easy to enter on it because they need some members which is quality or good posters to have a good discussion in that forum.

That's right bitcointalk is almost similar in cryptotalk but according to my friend you need to have a rank first on their forum for you to earn. 

For me much better to stay and work here because we don't need to have a high rank to get payment instead we only need to complete the first 100 posts so we would be able earn tokens. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

16 hours ago, Dark_Sky said:

you need to have a rank first on their forum for you to earn. 

Well, that's right mate, you need to have a high rank their so that you can earn a huge amount of money, if you're just a newbie, there's a little chance that you can joined in a given campaign so you need to rank up first atleast member to full member to get a good profit.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

On 4/24/2020 at 7:00 PM, Honny143 said:

yes bro bublish0x also good site to gives different crypto currency, when we publish any article, but its system is different like in this site readers tips this currency, but in this site earnings are low compare to cryptotalk forum, bitcoin talk also good platform but in this forum we need higher rank then we earn crypto currency.

I never know that site but bitcointalk is similar to cryptotalk which you need to have a rank first before you can earn in your posting and they always maintain the quality of post. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 6/27/2020 at 12:47 AM, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, that's right mate, you need to have a high rank their so that you can earn a huge amount of money, if you're just a newbie, there's a little chance that you can joined in a given campaign so you need to rank up first atleast member to full member to get a good profit.

I don't think from a forums there is any forum that can be compared to cryptotalk forum I mean In kind of easy payment and learning. Other forums pays in ranks like Bitcointalk you need a high rank to be eligible for payment in the forum.

On 4/24/2020 at 10:35 PM, jamesvince said:

I tried hard enough to find any other sites that paid us like crypto talk forum but unfortunately there is no other platforms that paid for post's because i find only Bitcointalk forum but this forum not gaves any free bitcoin like crypto talk forum gaves us.  

You really need to have a rank on their forum first before you receive any payment. 

For me cryptotalk is more better than bitcointalk because we can earn here once we already finished the 100 posts. 

11 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

I don't think from a forums there is any forum that can be compared to cryptotalk forum I mean In kind of easy payment and learning. Other forums pays in ranks like Bitcointalk you need a high rank to be eligible for payment in the forum.

Well, that's true mate so that i recommend this one here in this forum so that it depends to the posts and also to the ranks the profit of every members here, i didn't expect that this might be approved but maybe in the future.

• +2 1

The only forum that is similar to this forum is the bicointalk but it differs in content, if you are going to visit the forum of bitcointalk you will see the difference. Bitcointalk has ranks also and they based their earnings based on the rank of the member.

• +2 1

Publish0X and steamit are kinda similar to cryptotalk, but if you compare this forum is more use and earning friendly than those two.

5 minutes ago, Pitepite said:

The only forum that is similar to this forum is the bicointalk but it differs in content, if you are going to visit the forum of bitcointalk you will see the difference. Bitcointalk has ranks also and they based their earnings based on the rank of the member.

Well, that's true mate, it has a bug difference between the two and the similarities of this two is the same forum and also giving a profit for their members, one of the difference of this two is the User Interface, you will see that in bitcointalk is not designed well unlike here in this forum it has a good UI and user friendly, second is the members, in Bitcointalk all of their member's are good and quality posters unlike here, there's a lot of members here who are posting some useless and not quality posts.

• +1 1

On 6/30/2020 at 6:17 AM, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, that's true mate so that i recommend this one here in this forum so that it depends to the posts and also to the ranks the profit of every members here, i didn't expect that this might be approved but maybe in the future.

If that could be implemented to the forum it will be very good improvement in the forum and members will get inspired to make good post and to get high rank. I also hope this should be imply in the forum.

I found a site similar to cryptotalk which talks about good currencies to invest. 

They also pay for those who share information to their site but I didn't join their campaign because I don't have enough time to spend with. 

I'm already contented here in cryptotalk. 

• +1 2

Yes there is similar to Cryptotalk, it is bitcointalk and as far as I know, bitcointalk is more complex than this. That is why, when it comes to Cryptocurrency forum, I prefer working to this site. I'm still looking for other Cryptocurrency sites too. Sadly, I still can't find similar to this. 

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are some sites that i see online similar to cryptotalk but not good as cryptotalk. For me there is no other site that can level the cryptotalk from information and useful contents about cryptocurrency plus the reward given to the member cryptotalk is the best and unique forum.

17 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

If that could be implemented to the forum it will be very good improvement in the forum and members will get inspired to make good post and to get high rank. I also hope this should be imply in the forum.

Well, yes mate and also moderators can be strict if that will be implemented because many people can abused it by posting some useless posts just to get a high rank here, there's a pros and cons when some things are implemented.

• +2 1

On 7/3/2020 at 5:49 AM, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, yes mate and also moderators can be strict if that will be implemented because many people can abused it by posting some useless posts just to get a high rank here, there's a pros and cons when some things are implemented.

For every qaulified user with high rank his profile must be properly checked and if anything is wrong with his post he will be purnished for that or will be receiving low profit.

On 4/24/2020 at 10:51 AM, Babubu609 said:

I was on investigation to be sure if there could be any sites that is good and legit as cryptotalk, from my investigation I end up not finding any forum that pays per post as in here, I want to know if their are some colleagues if mine that made the same research if they are successful to meet any site that correspond and is the same and paying as in cryptotalk?

Yes you are right dear friend I also try to find another forum and site like the cryptotalk but I can't find it I joined this forum through my friend he says me it's a good earning opportunity so I try to make my account and now it's payment method is totally changed but I hope it's also a better way for earn the money I'm just wait when I have withdrw my first earning I suggest you don't West your time in others fake sites just work hard and be patient 

• +1 2

On 4/24/2020 at 10:44 PM, Raqeebzy said:

The only site that I know that is a lot similar to cryptotalk is the bitcointalk, in fact, the main difference the campaign on there. In bitcointalk, members are paid based on their ranks and pay on each post is not uniform, it defers. 

You're right about that, also that's the reason why I stay here because I want to teach the other members especially those newbies to learn here so they can earn too although they don't have a high rank, unlike in bitcointalk that you can't earn in their platform if you don't have enough knowledge. 

• +1 1

5 hours ago, Jonii said:

Yes you are right dear friend I also try to find another forum and site like the cryptotalk but I can't find it I joined this forum through my friend he says me it's a good earning opportunity so I try to make my account and now it's payment method is totally changed but I hope it's also a better way for earn the money I'm just wait when I have withdrw my first earning I suggest you don't West your time in others fake sites just work hard and be patient 

This is just like saving my friend you will not regret Workin on this site just keep working by the first of September the coin will be launched and we can sell it. You will be surprised how much money you have save all this while.

8 hours ago, Bruno50 said:

i don't think there is anything good side that is ahead of Cryptotalk,Cryptotalk it's the first and best online side that gives people payment on their post faster any one else

Cryptotalk is the best place I will like to spend time with because it pays me well than any cryptocurrency job. I will assume everyone to use this forum to earn as they work everyday.