Is there any site compared or similar to cryptotalk? - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is there any site compared or similar to cryptotalk?

I don't know whether there is an other website related To such website earning the Bitcoin because I didn't ever try to find such websites and this Crypto talk platform I came to know about this from one of my friends and he helped me out for dealing with my regular expenses.

On 4/24/2020 at 7:51 AM, Babubu609 said:

I was on investigation to be sure if there could be any sites that is good and legit as cryptotalk, from my investigation I end up not finding any forum that pays per post as in here, I want to know if their are some colleagues if mine that made the same research if they are successful to meet any site that correspond and is the same and paying as in cryptotalk?

Yes, there is another site, but it does not pay like a forum
On bitcointalk you can also learn and work, but you need to be an expert in coding so that you can get high ranks and work on it. You can win a lot of it, but you need years to work on it.

• +3 1

true old chap there are only a whatsoever suchlike blogs like with discussion board bitcointalk save for collude it's miles tougher and also you ought to social rank within the discussion board to be able to participate that in tune youth movement and begin incomes

Honestly  say I didn't  work  on any other  site I'm going to  start  from  this forum  its really  a big  change  for  me  easy way  to  communicate  with others to  get  experience  from  their  knowledge 

Edited by Anu1979

There are many sites that you can earn money from, but this forum is the best, in my opinion, it is easy to work on and more secure, so it is necessary to adhere to it and its rules to continue towards the better.

Hey mate! You are right.Agree with you.As you say that there is no site like cryptotalk.I have also done my own reasearch.But there was no site present any where in google or any where else.This is the only website where you can earn daily just by doing comments.That was my honest opinion.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I tried best to find any other sites that's paid us like  cryptotalk fourm but unfortunately I no found  any other platforms . This forum is a great forum that pay  on each posts . We get so many knowledge about crypto currency and trading on this forum .

Hey each body,I feel that there are alot of sites,but for me I like working here in this discussion ,since it's anything but difficult to work here and it's an incredible and solid plateform and you can bring in cash for good data

Well, to my prior experience working on forums, I had previously created my account on bitcointalk.org and had published some of my posts that were meant for promoting bounty campaigns and for some airdrop's promotion. Other than that, I am involved in community discussion site like Stack Overflow, GitHub and Reddit. Mostly, I am here to gain knowledge about programming languages.

There are many sites like cryptotalk through which you can earn money but work on these sites is very complex and the working interface of these site is also not good. But on Crypyotalk the work is easy and the working interface is of this site is also good. The new members can not feel any difficulty by starting work on this forum. 

• +2 1

I don't think there is any site compared to Cryptotalk. Many people have suggested  a site called Bitcoins talk. But from what I have heard it pays little for any work done and there are a lot of formalities to be completed in order to earn.

In terms of token , uptrennd is one of them but the truth is there is no one like this site because you look at it right now there is a huge significant part that is working right for us and its making loads of progress that would be the most fair thing, but there is no other

• +1 1

Yes there is bitcointalk forum but as i heard there you shouldn't work for money , first you need to increase your reputation and rank so you can join the bounties and make good profit from the forum , so unlike here there rank and reputation plays a huge role in payment and that is why i prefer this forum over that one

• +2 1

If there are sites similar to cryptotalk such as bitcointalk and altcoinstalk but they can broadcast to cryptotalk but they will not be able to match it, this forum is wonderful its older members have a lot of knowledge and are very helpful for all beginners 

I don't think. There's no any site as good as cryptotalk. It's not a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same time 

You will really enjoy this Platform and you can share your experience with others people also by posting your content 

• Useful or interesting 1

I think crypto is uncopairable an

I control not institute a situate like cryptotalk paying for annotations and threads. 
Since I fixed the planet of understanding subsequently a good deal this place is the superlative entity forever and I wish it will keep on like this and for the better.

According to my humble experience working online , you will not find better than this forum in the way it works and how to profit from it, simple and smooth and easy to work in, I really love it.

Cryptotalk.Org there are also bitcointalk and altcointalk websites. Those are all web sites that talk cryptocurrency. If I pay, I'm now not sure. I haven't tried them yet. However I accept as true with the most less costly discussion board cryptotalk.Org is also the maximum user pleasant. I just like the forum even though I've labored with many web sites and apps.

I dont know if there are any better sites like cryptotalk. Even if you have a good site,Cryptotalk is a very good medium. Where you can easily learn and achieve some think good.

Edited by Cryptomaster45
have a good site

No! I looked for many forums as cryptotalk but non will pay us like we get paid here.

here we are getting paid daily for even a single post and also without any additional incomes there are forums which do not require additional income as crypto but the payment is not as good as cryptotalk.

Without doubt cryptotalk is he best forum available according to my knowledge.

this is good topic i can not get similar site same to crypto so that there are many people work this site and earn money.this is very good and trusted site in the online market.so that daily joint this site many people.

thanks

• +4 1

Of course there is, but it differs in the system of work, the amount of payment and the method of obtaining the money The Bitcoin Talk forum you work on relies on signatures campaigns to earn And other sites depend entirely on the amount of positive interactions on your posts However, no site compares to CryptoTalk in terms of ease of work and payment method.

There are similar forum that pays per post.bitcointalk is an example but it doesn't pay like crypto talk forum.there are restrictions on who get paid and how you get paid on bitcoin talk. Crypto talk is the best earning platform that pays it's users per post made.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Same thing as well from my angle, I've been doubting if there's any forum or platform like cryptotalk till I went on research and search more before I could realize some other which also exists but hardly pays like cryptotalk.

May cryptotalk and all it's members be elevated.

• +2 2