First thing to know as a beginner - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

First thing to know as a beginner

This is one of the most useful posts I've got from cryptotalk, thankyou for making everyone here aware of the rules and regulations. Even though  I knew these rules, its good to read and make sure that I follow them regularly. All of us should abide to the rules of this forum as this is a platform which helps us to gain knowledge and money, its our responsibility to be faithful to this forum and all the members. If everyone follows rules and regulations, there wont be any useless posts and this forum will become more reputed .

• +2 1

Know what is the purpose of Bitcoin and everything related to, its management and what risk they can run, that is why every beginner should know in which platform to invest by recommendation.

On 24/4/2020 at 1:19, Babubu609 said:

Como nuevo miembro registrado, puede que le resulte difícil buscar ayuda y las reglas que rigen el foro, pero aquí lo primero que debe encontrar antes de comenzar algo como publicar en el foro, debe verificar las pautas. ¿Cuáles son las reglas que rigen el foro, pero aquí hay algunas que son importantes y obligatorias? 

Aquí hay algunas preguntas que debe hacerse y buscar las respuestas.

1. ¿Cómo hago una publicación?

2. ¿Cuáles de los foros se recomiendan para publicar y recibir pagos?

3. ¿Cuántas publicaciones se necesitan al día?

4. ¿Cuál es la longitud total de cada publicación única?

5. ¿Cuántas publicaciones debo hacer antes de comenzar a recibir mis pagos?

6. ¿Qué está prohibido y cuáles son las consecuencias si se infringen las reglas del foro?

7. ¿Qué países tienen prohibido publicar?

Estas son respuestas que se supone que te vienen a la mente después de leer las siguientes preguntas, compañero.

1. Puede hacer una publicación en función de su propia elección en el foro que seleccione para aprender y compartir experiencias y conocimientos con la exclusión del tema fuera. Puede asistir a cualquier tema y chatear con muchos amigos en criptomonedas, chatear, ver publicaciones y responder a amigos.

2. Se recomienda publicar todos los temas excepto el que no es el tema.

3. Se le indica que publique solo 30 publicaciones diarias para recibir el pago. Puede hacer más que eso, pero asegúrese de saber que se le pagará 30 publicaciones, incluso si publica 100, 30 publicaciones equivalen a 30,000 satoshi. Recibirá su pago en yobit después de completar 100 publicaciones.

4. La longitud de la publicación necesaria no debe ser inferior a 100 caracteres respectivamente si lo desea, puede hacer más de 100

5. Como dije anteriormente, debe hacer 100 publicaciones únicas antes de comenzar a recibir pagos.

6. Se prohíben múltiples cuentas, copiar y pegar publicaciones anteriores de otros usuarios, enviar spam al foro, publicaciones de baja calidad, todo esto enumerado, tenga cuidado al hacer esto conducirá a la prohibición de las cuentas.

7. Estos países tienen prohibido recibir pagos y publicar.

a partir del 25 de febrero yobit no paga los masajes de estos países-

NIGERIA, EGIPTO, PAKISTÁN, INDONESIA, VENEZUELA, BANGLADESH, PHILIPS

Estos países tienen restringida la publicación porque el 95% de ellos son carteles de baja calidad y spammers.

Esto puede ser visto claramente por cualquier persona de yobit antes de vincular su cuenta. Si usted es de estos países, asegúrese de saber que no debe publicar ni recibir pagos.

Esto ha quedado claro para que todos ustedes hagan buenos arreglos sobre cómo ser un buen usuario y ayudar a cryptotalk a avanzar. 

Tengo algunos expertos delante de mí, así que esperaremos sus respuestas. Más explicación nos van a agregar en otra para ayudarnos.

For my part, I have been using cryptotalk for a while, but it is a post that is very useful to beginners of the forum, that is why I am going to recommend it, excellent friend post, you always have to use bold to highlight

• +2 1

2 hours ago, CryptoSkye said:

deserved all the positive reactions you have received. pretty much accurate for what all the members who are just beginners and this will summarized it all up for what they need to do and what they need to avoid.

Well thanks for the motivation and appreciation as well, I spare time to share all experience I have to help the newbies within the forum so that they get guide t avoid falling into mistakes.

Thank you, brother. I have clarified everything about the forum, its rules, and the conditions that it requires to publish. You are a distinguished member of this forum and I wish you the best

This is the best advice for ever for the beginners! i am beginner too so i think the same! you need read a lot, learn and generate knoledge about all of that! you need know the process of trading, exchanging, etc for then you can apply! so let's go and read a lot!

One of the nice questions is that we have to agree on the rules and regulations given by the guards when we come to work first and we have to abide by all the rules and regulations and then we have to work on what we post.  Either we need to know about it and we really need to move on to a better place in the future

It is good to have such useful topics for beginners to find because they have great content and very important steps and advice for beginners to learn how to get started in this field and ensure that they remain in the Crypto forum

Thank you for explaining, my friend, these tips should be applied by every member, especially new members coming to the forum.

Thank you for this useful post. I am a beginner. I started here recently and the post is full of all the info that I need to know actually. There are some countries that are banned from getting payment. Because there are a lot scammers there. Otherwise it's legal to work in this forum from another countries. 

• +2 1
  • +4 1

My friend @Babubu609 You have made a very comprehensive post and this look really wonderful , its the reason to why you have so many liks because I see you have about 3200 posts but your likes are 10 K plus really good work I do love how you put a lot of effort in working to your post thanks a lot

• -2 1
  • +3 1

531/5000

Hello friend, thanks for the information, if when you are new to a medium that is unknown to those of us who enter without any kind of knowledge, we make mistakes due to lack of knowledge and not reading the rules, as is my case, enter this forum to see how it works and morende several pulicacioes with errors then enter this page where I am guided on how things should be done I hope that now if I am doing it well thanks to each of the people who give their recommendation so that we use the forum correctly
  • +1 1

In my opinion the first thing to say to them is to know about regulation And need to know about the type of work they do If we know these, we will be able to do the work properly 

This is a very beautiful post looks wonderful and wen eed to really look for something that does work perfectly and the truth is we need to really run the market perfectly on this forum in the  kind of post that we curate we need to really be sure of the content we put up,your post is just amazing looks  really beautiful

• +2 1

This is a great post that deserves a good reputation. It is a comprehensive post for everything related to posting in the forum where new members can know all the rules and prohibitions in one post.

Of course, but in fact, it is very easy for a beginner to get used to this forum, because there is a very kind community that will always help! Necessarily, he must read all the rules, and how everything is arranged here, how it works, and then, start moving along the forum branches, and learn new things!

I think that the first thing a beginner should know is what to start with, so that they do not lose their investments, that is why it is good that they are well informed about cryptocurrencies, and what they want to do

This is a great post that deserves a good reputation. It is a comprehensive post for everything related to posting in the forum where new members can know all the rules and prohibitions in one post.

• +1 1

This is really good quality post that helps the users to better understand the various rules and regulations of this platform. It is definitely required for the beginners to come across these topics when the start off their journey in this platform. It is highly required that the users stay consistent and committed to create and improve their topics. With time and experience they would be able to perform better.

Thanks for giving such information. The informations that you gives is very much usefull for new members in this forum. Not only the new members but also all members should follow the rules and regulations given by this forum 

Everyone should follow the rules and make useful posts and not write posts to complete the number of posts per day and the most important thing for each member is to focus on the quality of his posts and I am really yours Appreciate the work and this is a great post

Every point here is very important for new members. I am a new member and I need these points very much. I have provided each one very carefully. So that I can have a good time in the forum and work in the forum according to the rules

• +1 1

Thank you brother for sharing your valuable information to make awareness in the minds of new members and helping them to overcome all the barriers that they are facing.

These tips should be applied by every member, especially new members to the forum and here are some very important steps and tips to learn how to get started and make sure they are in the crypto forum It is good for newcomers to take useful things like this.

• +2 1
  • +3 1