First thing to know as a beginner - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

First thing to know as a beginner

This post is very informative for the beginners in this post each and every guidence is abailable to make your post much attractive so you have to follow these ponits and become popular i will try my best to follow these ponits

Thanks for that it really helpful and it will guide us especially the newbies in the house. Now I know more on how to be careful and also how to post in this platform. 

I think this topic should be pinned in the beginner sections, very nice topic for we the beginners, I have gained massively,alot in how to do things in this forum just from reading this awesome post, we need more of this in this forum 

Its really a good post brother, you have explained it very well and clear, hope this would help the beginners who have newly join the platform. 

This is the platform where everyone learn from each other, so we should help every beginner of the forum so they can adjust here and learn how to make post properly on the forum. So they can't make mistakes or get warning points. 

I am still learning, by reading senior members posts, which are very helpful for me, always find something new to learn from everyone senior member. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Firstly,you should know rules of this forum. You should know what to post and what not to. You should have good contents. Readout rules and avoid being banned. Be careful and write sincerely.

Thank you my friend for sharing this useful information that beginners are searching for. I have collected the most important ideas for them as well my friend can take advantage of the topics installed in each section of the forum

All your posts are full of information thanks for your efforts for all the members I know most of them will read it carefully as I read it because reading the great post will help us I really work in that I don't break any rules because I want to get to the high rank here ..

I think your post should be pinned on the top of this forum by the moderators because we, newbies always think about these questions when we come here. Thanks for this awesome explanation.

Yes, these are common questions that many members are looking for, especially beginners. Therefore, beginners should stop writing posts about these topics and common questions, but they should read the various posts in the beginners section and then learn more about cryptocurrencies.  If you just want to make money working on CryptoTalk then you will fail to innovate in the posts you make and the information you write will be redundant and you will not get a good rating.

Some beginners before they register they think that it is difficult and useless but when they start to invest from it they will know that it is very useful and they will also gain more knowledge.

I would like to thank you, sir, because your post is wonderful and deserves to be read well, especially for us as beginners, and it was good advice that I will follow to succeed in the forum to develop my knowledge of cryptocurrencies.

A special fan of my posts for beginners, and this of course gives them a positive feel to the forum.

Indeed, they should know that the forum is for discussion and not jokes or spam. And there is great supervision.

Hey mate, your post is very informative for the beginner, you show how to newbie work in this forum. If any newbie follow this post and maintain when they post and comment in this forum their  id will be safe and they will also earn free crypto in this forum.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This topic deserves to get a good reputation since it provides a lot of helpful information. These kinds of posts should exist more because they are able to provide guidance to the beginners who are still new here and are having a hard time to navigate or know what to do. Continue the good work!

Wow this is great, this post carries all information a beginner needs to know before he starts working in this forum, i think this post will really be helpful to beginners because most of them don't know about the rules and there go against it ignorantly.

Yes, this is the basic information that every new member of this forum must know and learn in order for the good progress in this forum

The rules and regulations is the the most thing that each and every member of the is platform should know. The rules and regulations serves as a guiding line for everybody in this great platform.

Your post is very useful all the member not only this post but I have followed each of your post and it is very helpful for your beginner. I think people with more experience working here should create topic for the member like us who will easily learn about cryptocurrencies and it will also very helpful for them creator of topic.

• +3 1

Hello! I think it is a super useful post for beginners, this information is very complete. In people, as I am a beginner, he brings me a lot of knowledge that I lacked, I appreciate it a lot

I am impressed by your content and I think it is complete package if you are beginner. And I am sure it will help me a lot. This type of posts should be more in this forum because it can really help the new beginners like us.

• +3 1

You have taught everything needed for the new members to know and that's really nice you covered everything necessary in one single topics. Thanks for such a great post and your assistance is going to help every newbies here in the forum

• +5 1

Thank you, my friend, for this information. In fact, it gave us all the benefit. I am not a novice, but I did not know the list of countries banned from sending and receiving. I want to add to your words that anyone who wants to create a topic must conduct research on his idea in order to give us accurate information and not be done Considering his topic with unhelpful content

3 hours ago, Dani21 said:

Greetings to you..Most of these points I made are very useful to everyone especially for the beginner members of this forum..We must abide by all Cryptotalk rules and regulations. In fact, I mean now that Cryptotalk is very difficult and cautious about the rules and regulations and you must know how to handle it well and adhere to all the rules

I completely agree with you! The rules on this forum are quite difficult, but the fact is that they make us a disciplined person, allowing us to more adequately and clearly relate to information. We learn new things, develop somehow, and this gives us a huge profit! Good luck, friend!

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1