Time to invest on BNB for 70% profit within two weeks or less - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jamesvince

Time to invest on BNB for 70% profit within two weeks or less

Now is not the best time to invest in BNB as this coin can still fall in price to 10-11 dollars, and the maximum to which it can grow is 20-25 dollars, no more. 

4 minutes ago, MCSGlegend said:

Now is not the best time to invest in BNB as this coin can still fall in price to 10-11 dollars, and the maximum to which it can grow is 20-25 dollars, no more. 

No I think it's the time to invest in this coin I love this coin it's my favorite one and you can invest in them because the price now is very low and I don't think that the coin would fall again and it's with a go to the prize. Last year we have this coin with more than $35

5 minutes ago, scorpiali said:

No I think it's the time to invest in this coin I love this coin it's my favorite one and you can invest in them because the price now is very low and I don't think that the coin would fall again and it's with a go to the prize. Last year we have this coin with more than $35

I was referring to the fact that in current market conditions, it is unlikely to grow above $ 20-25 unless Binance takes some action with this coin. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Just now, MCSGlegend said:

I was referring to the fact that in current market conditions, it is unlikely to grow above $ 20-25 unless Binance takes some action with this coin. 

I think if the coin have more than $100 it would be good for the exchange and For investor too,and the exchange support his coin with the Launchpad  that you can only buy new projects with this coin and that's mean the coin have good future

Binance is a relied on exchange, i have joined it and soon i'm able to begin trading. It gives very best opportunities concerning trading and it additionally offers some airdrops with the aid of which an excellent amount may be earned.

On 5/12/2020 at 4:20 AM, MCSGlegend said:

I agree with your assessment. I also think that BNB can't rise more and will probably begin a long correction phase down to $3-4. There is high risk involved in buying this asset right now. In fact the Binance chain thing didn't earn much popularity, is not actually decentralized and didn't do much to help the projects that adopted it.

The Binance coin has been developing, and it has good potentials, so for me I think it's time we invest on it, and hold for a while, I think long term trade will be more profitable with the binance coin because it's still developing and will be great in future.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have seen many users talking about binance. And I think the demand of it is increasing. So its a good option to invest. But I think that I am little late to see this post. I think whether its profitable to invest now.

Some of these coins are very good to invest in and i have made a small investment into the binance coin which i have on another site in an interest investment. However to be honest i do not expect much from this coin and i think that it will go in the direction that all other new coins have been going in recently, and that is to start off very strong and then after that they start to tank and lose their value, settling at a very low value.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

There are a lot of altcoins, which are profitable and in my humble opinion BNB is just one of them. More than that l believe it will be really worthwhile to invest in BNB and as you said we can make our investment double in the near future.

Personally, I do not want to invest in this currency because it has many fluctuations.
Are you invested in and won? Can you tell me about your experience with this currency?

thanks for sharing your opinion on bnb cryptocurrency but fortunately I already bought at the price of $15 I think it's price is going huge in coming months because there are a lots of news coming for this coin

Profits in BNB currency are unstable and the matter depends on the movement of the currency and the evolution of its price and it is not always possible to achieve profits of 70%.

Life is great and enjoy it

I think that BNB coin is one of the most prospective asset to invest in, because Binance exchange is one of the most popular and biggest exchanges so big community creates big demand on the exchange coin and sometimes BNB can cost 100+ dollars 

This coin has an excellent future because of its excellent project and strong support which is the Binance platform so I think everyone should have their own wallet several pieces of it.

I think investing in this type of coin can be beneficial because the price is very volatile it can go all the way from 0-50$ in a hour and it's very difficult to get more profit. So, I would suggest you to invest in top ten listed coins rather than other coin.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

BNB is one of the strongest coin in cryptocurrency, and beacuse it's the coin of one of biggest exchange BINANCE, i see the price of this coin will be increase in the short and long time

This coin is one of the currencies that has the strength and support of the company that established it, and it is Binance so it is natural for the price to increase and achieve profits and I see that its arrival is very possible for the price of 50 dollars before the end of this year as it has a strong project and an excellent team.

On 7/10/2020 at 5:51 PM, benalmoh88 said:

BNB is one of the strongest coin in cryptocurrency, and beacuse it's the coin of one of biggest exchange BINANCE, i see the price of this coin will be increase in the short and long time

Sure but BNB has a weak usecase in my opinion. It is pumped by Binance just to make a point when there isn't one. They created a blockchain and projects there suffer from lack of interest from the community and basically nothing exceled so far. Binance is just a company milking their customers and recently I can't even properly trade there. I use yobit for trades now and a few more trusted smaller exchanges but waiting for something better to appear and end with ridiculous binance.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Thanks for sharing with as a useful information. But to be honest, I don't know much about BNB Investment.  So I’m not interested in investing here, but I think those who have knowledge about it can certainly invest here. I have heard from many that this field is very profitable. 

• +1 1

binance is really a good coin , if we used this coin as a long-term investment . I also have some coin in my binance ACCOUNT . I think their is really highly chance that binance coin easly touch 50$ in future .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 5/12/2020 at 2:20 AM, MCSGlegend said:

think it is a strong currency and it will have a great future and a high price and it is very good to invest through it and by using the yobit platform will be a good suggestion.

It is a currency that has a good future and according to what you are trading your words are true you will cross the $ 30 barrier in a short period and in my opinion the investment in it is very good

As a trader, I do not recommend entering a currency that has risen strongly, but rather waiting for a rebound from a point of resistance to it and then entering it, and for bnb it is an excellent and strong currency and in my opinion it is very suitable for medium-term investment in appropriate quantities

• -5 1