Wish I had know - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Wish I had know

That's very genuine every people who have seen the rise of bitcoins from root to today's time they are just imagine and thinking they had miss the chance to invest their money in the bitcoins and the people who have done it previously they are now in the  biggest happier person because they are making themselves more richer as the currency is growing and the price of the bitcoins are going high.

Well i also think like you some days, if i had known about it in the earlier days i would have bought but i am happy now i know about it and i after start my own earning i will be investing in btc.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Wishes remain wishes, but the reality is in our hands and can be changed. It is better to set goals for the future and search for a good strategy to reach your goals.

On 4/20/2020 at 5:35 PM, Babubu609 said:

It comes so late that I was wishing so bad that I am aware of cryptocurrency at beginning, I wished I had know of cryptocurrency  when Bitcoin was at 0.001 I will have buy many of it. I wished I had some Bitcoin I purchased I should have have sell some of it at present price, i wish I have bitcoins I would have been rich by now.

Sorry to say it's to late that I had many wishes and wish I had know did you also wish as I wish?

I wish that too. 

I feel so bad not knowing cryptoworld as early as I can. 

I think when that thing happened maybe I'm rich now and currently helping those who need financial help especially my family and friends. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

3 minutes ago, Dark_Sky said:

I wish that too. 

I feel so bad not knowing cryptoworld as early as I can. 

I think when that thing happened maybe I'm rich now and currently helping those who need financial help especially my family and friends. 

Yes we all are wishing that but is to late now but we are lucky to grab this opportunity because there are thousands of people that are yet to know about cryptocurrency

We have different wish in this cryptocurrency but we have never relent to stop using cryptocurrency, there is still hope for us to be among the richest people of the cryptocurrency, it is better to be late than never, a work for the wise ones

On 4/20/2020 at 10:35 AM, Babubu609 said:

It comes so late that I was wishing so bad that I am aware of cryptocurrency at beginning, I wished I had know of cryptocurrency  when Bitcoin was at 0.001 I will have buy many of it. I wished I had some Bitcoin I purchased I should have have sell some of it at present price, i wish I have bitcoins I would have been rich by now.

Sorry to say it's to late that I had many wishes and wish I had know did you also wish as I wish?

It's just a long continues loop of wishes there, as the sane play back song on wishing to have even had a glimpse of the knowledge of Bitcoin, around 2009, as those who had to be like in luck to know this by that time, I think they really have to be whales by now, as faucets could give 1 Bitcoin as I heard if the first bitcoin faucets that was created

On 4/26/2020 at 7:24 PM, tienda said:

There are many people like you in this time they have not approach the opportunity, but at this time there are not any body who know what is the future of the Bitcoin, and there are some people who dont trust it consider it as a scam.

Yes I am the same here. I think that my life would change if I had known about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in later years because I think that if I had known bitcoin before I'm gonna invest into it and now I can become a billionaire because of that. 

14 minutes ago, Upright said:

It's just a long continues loop of wishes there, as the sane play back song on wishing to have even had a glimpse of the knowledge of Bitcoin, around 2009, as those who had to be like in luck to know this by that time, I think they really have to be whales by now, as faucets could give 1 Bitcoin as I heard if the first bitcoin faucets that was created

I think is better we forget the past and focused on the present we are really luck been in this forum their will be many regretting about this so let make use of this opportunity

On 4/20/2020 at 5:35 PM, Babubu609 said:

Yes me too I am also hoping that when time that I had joined from this crypto world was from way back 10 years in which the value of bitcoins was as high as we could expected and if we have that value we can buy cars, build houses and buy our leisures. But it is sad to say that we joined too much late here. 😞

43 minutes ago, Irish said:

Yes me too I am also hoping that when time that I had joined from this crypto world was from way back 10 years in which the value of bitcoins was as high as we could expected and if we have that value we can buy cars, build houses and buy our leisures. But it is sad to say that we joined too much late here. 😞

That is really painfully when remembered is good we keep the wishes aside and focused on the present term to make sure we grab this opportunity.

10 minutes ago, deboprotap said:

am sure in begining of crypto,no body ever think about huge future returns and success of crypto.

That is the fact this there are also many chances to be successful. That is using this time to do the right thing before it is to late. Invest to earn because wishes never ends.

6 minutes ago, Jump said:

Yes I also think that I can be rich now in this time because if I had known about cryptocurrencies before I am sure that I've put and investment into it and I hope that I will earn money now and I can be rich right now because of the money that I invested.

@JumpThis are assumings  we all have that why not now us also time why not using it. I advice you save from your daily earning and create something new to earn

On 4/20/2020 at 12:35 PM, Babubu609 said:

Well my friend, do not be sad about the past, the present still has many surprises, and Perhaps you will become 
a man in  million dollar  in a sale with only one configuration.

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

We all have these wishes, but the request for the high is not wishful thinking.
Let's take advantage of the stock now, the price of bitcoin may reach 50 thousand and become rich

2 hours ago, abualez said:

Well my friend, do not be sad about the past, the present still has many surprises, and Perhaps you will become 
a man in  million dollar  in a sale with only one configuration.

I want to be rich through cryptocurrency and I didn't give up am always ready to show to the world that with cryptocurrency we can be reach let them join us too.

@Basadof cause you are right but the main fact is that all our wishes has nothing to do with what is past but just to learn from it and try to apply it to present situation to fight various challenges coming up your way with that you grab your present opportunity and forget the past. Is now your time to do your best. I wish you best of luck

I think that wish isn`t enough. There are a lot of opportunities in our lives but sometimes we don`t see the, or just don`t do simple actions to use them. I think that you and similar people should try to be more resolute 

Yeah mate.it is really like a dream to me that i could get 1 Bitcoin from just 0.001$.That mean i could get 1000 BTC from just 1$ and today i could become a multi-millionaire by them.But it will stay just as a dream,we can't fullfill it.

I do not think that it is too late and you can make good profits in the field of cryptocurrencies at any time and when you join because new opportunities are always available from time to time and you should take advantage of them instead of thinking about the opportunities that were lost from you in the past

THINK POSITIVE

On 5/10/2020 at 8:56 PM, Babubu609 said:

That is really painfully when remembered is good we keep the wishes aside and focused on the present term to make sure we grab this opportunity.

What we can do is to stay positive and to look forward because the halving season is really near to us. 🙂 Who knows we can experience what we didn't experienced before because as per their predictions after the halving season the value of bitcoin will rise.

On 5/10/2020 at 11:47 PM, Basad said:

it's a privilege for you to change your life by using various oppurtinities to earn income that will be supporting your living

This are so many opportunities to in cryptocurrency that we can earn from them especially this forum were you learn at all point it's really a good opportunity to grab

On 4/21/2020 at 3:55 PM, Babubu609 said:

But at sometimes there are places or stages were using the past experience will help, by knowing how some experts come to be become what they are presently you may try to know the challenges they face and solutions they took to solve a problem

Just make your experience a lesson and think because of it you're the person who you're right now. 

No one achieved success without facing any experiences, just make it an inspiration for you to achieve what you want. 

• +3 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

8 minutes ago, Dark_Sky said:

Just make your experience a lesson and think because of it you're the person who you're right now. 

No one achieved success without facing any experiences, just make it an inspiration for you to achieve what you want. 

Thank you well for your advice I will look in to it take it as an inspiration learn from mistakes solve the problem and same time teach the problem with it solution

On 4/20/2020 at 10:35 AM, Babubu609 said:

You are not alone on this, I knew about bitcoin since when the price was less than $10, when I was introduced to it by a friend but I wasn't convinced and I thought it was an online scam, it is understandable then. Even world biggest investors tagged it as fraud then.

Edited by Raqeebzy

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

3 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

You are not alone on this, I knew about bitcoin since when the price was less than $10, when I was introduced to it by a friend but I wasn't convinced and I thought it was an online scam, it is understandable then. Even world biggest investors tagged it as fraud then.

I thought the same too mate I thought cryptocurrency is a scam at my first attempt to it I try by joining a sacm project and give up. But later think to learn by mistake then I build my Knowledge by making deep research

On 4/20/2020 at 12:35 PM, Babubu609 said:

Don't blame yourself for something that's you couldn't expected before if it can happen, but in fact you are not late yet, because the bitcoin price is not limited, so you can just buy some bitcoins now at least 1 bitcoin and store them fir the future. 

• +1 1