Wish I had know - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Wish I had know

Many people wish that time would come back to buy bitcoin when it was brought up, and I hope so. If I had known bitcoin at that time and had bought some bitcoin, I was now very rich.

On 4/20/2020 at 5:35 PM, Babubu609 said:

It comes so late that I was wishing so bad that I am aware of cryptocurrency at beginning, I wished I had know of cryptocurrency  when Bitcoin was at 0.001 I will have buy many of it. I wished I had some Bitcoin I purchased I should have have sell some of it at present price, i wish I have bitcoins I would have been rich by now.

Sorry to say it's to late that I had many wishes and wish I had know did you also wish as I wish?

Well, I also wish that. I wish before that I must know it before it goes popular. I also wish that I can earn more profit before than today. But that's past, just like they say, past is past. I must enjoy bitcoin now already. And I think there's a reason why I didn't use it yet before. Maybe the reason is because now is the best time for me to use it because of it's popularity.

On 4/22/2020 at 3:13 PM, Saj555 said:

There are a lot of wishes come after the incidents. Because when the price of bitcoins was that much low if someone had known this currency will go that much higher in the market someday. Then they would have bought it all. But that time every one ignored that coin because they had no idea about what will happen in a decade. That price from .0001 usd has become almost 9k usd per coin. So it is always  a regret about not involving in it. There is still time who knows where it will reach after another decade. 

That's right, that's also a reason why most of the people holding their coins and wait for the price to rise for them to do transactions. 

Which is a good strategy to consider. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Sorry for that friend, those are already pass and we can't reverse them! There are still many opportunities that we can use them to earn money, example litecoin is now 44 USD and its going to grow it can reach 80 USD !! Just do some research in some coins, you will find many opportunities.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

There are many people like you in this time they have not approach the opportunity, but at this time there are not any body who know what is the future of the Bitcoin, and there are some people who dont trust it consider it as a scam.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I think that everyone in the field has this desire to go back in time to the past, or that he wishes he had known the field earlier in order to take advantage of the available opportunities.

It is an exaggeration to regret and wish for things that have gone and you will no longer have to start working and know how to get them instead of wishing and going back. None of us knew that they would reach this price and other things. You have to discover a strategy that works with them. In order to get a BTC and do not forget that every time a new number is seen what it means you have to start now to sell at the next price

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

18 hours ago, Hatred said:

Well, I also wish that. I wish before that I must know it before it goes popular. I also wish that I can earn more profit before than today. But that's past, just like they say, past is past. I must enjoy bitcoin now already. And I think there's a reason why I didn't use it yet before. Maybe the reason is because now is the best time for me to use it because of it's popularity.

But it's so now just all we have to do is to focused on the present situation to make it more brighter and thank you for you advice I appreciate

10 hours ago, sanjay80 said:

All of us here are bitcoin lovers and almost everyone of us is thinking the same to go in past and buy some bitcoin in the year 2011 to became millionaire in present time. 

Yes I have thesame thought but I couldn't make it, but now I have plan to make now so that I enjoy it at this time

10 hours ago, Master of Btc said:

no you are not wrong and dont be sad about that if someone god want him to be rich he will be rich everything depend on the god plan
and for the price of the btc if you but i lot in the past you dont wait to get your money back i see that most of people dont have i patient bro and i see your topics about the patient and i see that you are less patient bro about that subject the subject of getting i lot of money bro 

Yes you are right I don't have sufficient patient and due to that reason I created a topic about it just to let people know that without patient we can't be successful and I am now trying to build in patient in me. But thank you too for the remembrance

This is true like bitcoin rise from 0,001 , maybe an other coin doing the same , and i wish this happened because is a great opportunity for all of us, actually i know bitcoin when his price is 200$ , but unfortunately i don’t give him any attention , and now look at the price of Bitcoin is very high.

there are times when we must take advantage of the opportunity to buy or sell bitcoin having a good trading strategy knowing some exchanges that offer a very good btc/usd parity and we can manage to win some dollars.

On 4/21/2020 at 11:09 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Mostly  people bhave wish like you . But on that time no one aNy to purchase  bitcoin  because  it's rate was very  low. No  one know how much  it's rates increased  in future. 

We don't want to buy coins in high price but when the price is very low most of us buy it. 

We can't decide if we going to buy in cheap price because our strategy will depend on how we going to react in the demand of coins. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Well, i think all of the wishes of the members here in this forum is the same of you mate because many people are holding their coins by facing this dumped Price of bitcoin. Happy posting.

14 hours ago, Bob option said:

A lot of people missed this opportunity since 2010, in which Bitcoin was very cheap, so I think remorse is not working now because that will not come back again. We must now invest in good currencies and store them for the future.

Yes, I regret that I did not know bitcoin that year, wish I know that thing so that I invest my money,

Of course some crypto users especially bitcoin users would think like that. But it's okay because it's never too late than we don't know anything about crypto better late but can learn by knowing the development of crypto thoroughly.

Friend I think we would all have wanted the same thing who would want to buy Bitcoin when it came out a while ago everyone as you say we were rich right now 

What is the use of this wish my friend ?? This is useless talk, and the time is not too late, you can start working now and learn to trade and earn money.

We all wanted to know if we had encrypted currencies since 2009, where we could have bought this currency and achieved very large profits through it. The price of the Bitcoin coin was initially less than half a dollar, but the price now reached more than $ 10,000

capably I find bitcoin when bitcoin price was 0.001 dollar, if I bought that time than I would not have to work in this forum because I should has been millionaire. but now we maybe not go to past memories time ans we had to focus in now date time.

All the people who work in the field of change wish that they knew about this field and the cryptocurrencies since 2009, so all the people who bought the bitcoin currency at that time managed to become a lot wealthy through cryptocurrencies

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I also wondering if i make an investment when bitcoin has low value and sell it right now maybe i will earn big amount of money. I wish also if i now that btc will have great value right now i will give all my funds to buy bitcoin.

Don't worry about past of crypto market and present is not bad at all we can earned some money from crypto market because if we trade with wise mind set then enough earning for us. So be ready for it and enjoying investment present value because past has gone we can't do it when btc was on one cent. 

It's obvious most of were not lucky enough to have joined the crypto world by that time when bitcoin price was very much low , by now we would have been millionaires if we did Invested alot on bitcoin, but there is no need of regrets I think there are more opportunities coming soon.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, and I also wished to have a lot of bitcoin when it was released, but I think in the future there are many people who will wish to go back in time to 2020 and buy bitcoin because it will double its value in the coming years.

1 hour ago, Omar Ommeish said:

I think in the future there are many people who will wish to go back in time to 2020

Yes now we are wishing of the past and yet are many members that don't know anything about cryptocurrency until in the future they will face thesame problem if I wish I had know I should have join 2020 halving

1 hour ago, Basad said:

It wasn't your fault, just you were not among the luckiest ones who will made it at that time, no matter how their is hope another chance is coming up we look forward to be counted among next crypto millionaires

Yes that is true and i am happy to learn that i am lucky to be in crypto this moment what if I miss this opportunity I should have make a great loss but I am sure their  are many users that are not aware of cryptocurrency right now.