Do your best to achived your goals in crypto currencies - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Do your best to achived your goals in crypto currencies

On 4/20/2020 at 11:54 PM, Moaz said:

You are absolutely right, you cannot succeed in any action without exerting effort to achieve your goal, and this is exactly what you need in the crypto world that it needs work and effort in order to make profit from it, you may be subject to failure in certain situations, but you must go beyond that And learn from your mistakes for success

Always put an effort to the work that you really love especially here in cryptoworld. 

Someday all the efforts you gave will give you the success you really want. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Yes, success will come if you're hard-working. Don't wait for a miracle, work for it. Here in crypto, if you're lazy in reading and posting, you don't get a pay that you wanted. You can't get what you wanted. Here in crypto its all about you, yourself and knowledge that needed. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/21/2020 at 10:32 AM, George10 said:

Thanks for sharing the word of motivation and you are right we can archive that success that we have been wanting to in cryptocurrency like earning from this forum.

Just pursue what ever you want so you will be able to achieve the success easily. 

Never surrender and always motivate yourself on the things you really love especially being rich someday. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 4/24/2020 at 1:42 AM, Kschitez Raj said:

My main goal true cryptocurrency is to get all the knowledge related to it and learn how to do trading also how to learn the data about market. Also I want to know videos coins which are there in the market and I really want to invest on them.

Same here, my goal everyday is to learn new cryptoworld knowledge that I never know before that's why I love staying here to continue learning and at the same time benefits on the payment. 

Yes, you are on point. It is indeed true that success won't come knocking on your door unless you are doing ways to achieve the success you are aiming for. One should not just sit and wait for his/her fortune and luck. You should be brave to face the different challenges that comes on your way, be brave to take risks and be always mindful of your decisons especially in crypto world. Don't wait for things to happen, make it happen. 

Great post, we have to do work hard for get success in this Forum and achieve good amount via good trading On it. and to be successful in this world you need to learn hard and get a good knowledge

On 6/25/2020 at 5:21 PM, Dark_Sky said:

Always put an effort to the work that you really love especially here in cryptoworld. 

Someday all the efforts you gave will give you the success you really want. 

Not only in cryptoworld, in every steps you have to put great efforts to any work to become successful. You would certainly achieved your goals in cryptocurrencies and I am doing full efforts in this forum. Hope this will pay off well.

BetFury                                                   

On 4/20/2020 at 11:54 PM, Moaz said:

You are absolutely right, you cannot succeed in any action without exerting effort to achieve your goal, and this is exactly what you need in the crypto world that it needs work and effort in order to make profit from it, you may be subject to failure in certain situations, but you must go beyond that And learn from your mistakes for success

That's why always set your goals and make sure you will motivate yourself to pursue and achieve your goal. 

Apply some strategies so you can make things easier. 

• +2 1

We cannot deny that luck exists in this market and can generate profits or losses,
But this market gives many opportunities,
And exploiting it is not by luck, but by knowing and understanding the market and patience sometimes.
Therefore, the trader should be familiar with the basics from analyzing and knowing the best currencies.

• +2 1

I will do my best to meet the target in crypto currency, I have not yet completed my task of 100 comments on this brand new site. I am hopeful that when my task of 100 comments will be completed, I will try my best.  Because I have a lot of dreams about crypto currency.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

I love this post of yours my friend and for me this is inspiring me. We must do our best to achieve what we want to achieve in this forum don't hope for luck but work hard and be patience in this forum don't be so greedy when someone ask you to join their groups or when they ask for your personal information. Just be careful here and trust the process for what are you doing here.

BetFury                                                   

Hard work and more hard work in cryptocurrency will yield good results. It is true that we should put in all the energy we have into cryptocurrency but we should also work wisely.

True saying mate for everyone to be successful both in life and in the Cryptocurrency world hardwork and commitment matters a lot because relying on luck is just like gambling which one always earn by chance but success is achieved by your level of experience and knowledge about a specific field of work.

BetFury                                                   

In my opinion, the crypto market is one of the places that provides more opportunities for profit in terms of speed and quantity. Thus, it is considered a distinct opportunity to fulfill our dreams We must work diligently and patiently on deals to achieve their profits, in order to reach a stage where dreams become reality

On 7/10/2020 at 11:58 AM, sayems said:

I will try my best.  Because I have a lot of dreams about crypto currency.

Yes do that!! Cryptocurrency is very huge but its really profitable when you learn from it. Cryptocurrency is the future and its very amusing to learn about this. Let's all work hard in the world of crypto.

BetFury                                                   

thats right , always set a goal for the day , don just wake up and leave you need to try and work as hard to achieve something because in the end its going to be a good time for you in every way that you can thin of the rith idea would be to really decide everything perfectly 

• +2 1
  • +5 1

On 4/20/2020 at 9:46 AM, Raven said:

We all want to be successful.  But sometimes, some people just only depend on luck or fortune hoping to achieve a good outcome or result.  In that case,  they are just waiting for the success to come without doing anything which is not a good thing. Let us all remember that for us to be successful,  we should do our best in everything so that we will not have any regrets in the future. We can have the success that we dream of if we exert efforts to achieve it. Luck nor fortune will not bring you to success. It is solely about yourself and your actions. Crypto currencies are one of the best opportunities for helping us to achieved our goals in life so lets give our best to become successful in crypto and don't just wait for it because no one will do it but you and only you. 

Only lazy and gambler people like to depend on luck  becuase they wont aware about their future ... In my way of success is when ever you want to do a thing Just do it by your best because if you fall in the work, no matter...atleast YOU have tried YOUR best to do so and now you have the experience too but those people who depend on luck has no experience.. So without any doubt they will be lose in every situation  like crypto world,real world..                    

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Very well said, it's better to do our best to achieve our goals rather than waiting for our lucky time. You have to work for it, always do the things that will help you to achieve your dreams and goals. Always think that you can do it so you will always become motivated.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 4/20/2020 at 1:16 PM, kizz said:

Yes I really agree with you, I always make sure that I work hard so that I can be successful in crypto, I really want to earn money because there are many expenses in our everyday lives. I hope that all of my efforts will become fruitful in the future.

Same here i know our hardwork will lead for our success someday that's why always do and give our best for us to achieve our goals by the use of crypto. Im sure our knowledge will help us too to achieve the success that we want that's why keep on learning. 

• +1 1

On 4/20/2020 at 1:16 PM, kizz said:

Yes I really agree with you, I always make sure that I work hard so that I can be successful in crypto, I really want to earn money because there are many expenses in our everyday lives. I hope that all of my efforts will become fruitful in the future.

I agree too. Specially in these days of pandemic, there are many people who are unemployed. The price of products in the market are also becoming higher. Including me,  I am employed but my salary in not enough and it is delayed. Earning through cryptocurrency is one of my way in able to pay my monthly bills and of course earn money for my future and for my family.

• +1 2

You are right, my friend

Everyone loves success, but success does not come without fatigue

We must persevere and do everything we can to reach success

• +1 1

On 8/14/2020 at 6:01 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

Only lazy and gambler people like to depend on luck  becuase they wont aware about their future ... In my way of success is when ever you want to do a thing Just do it by your best because if you fall in the work, no matter...atleast YOU have tried YOUR best to do so and now you have the experience too but those people who depend on luck has no experience.. So without any doubt they will be lose in every situation  like crypto world,real world..                    

@Dorjoy12 in crypto field are any other field who depends on luck they never success in their targer, they are just lazy peoples and don't want to do hard work to achieve their dreams, if we want success then do hard work with perfect planning,and invest in good project's, then we became successful person in our life.

• +1 1

12 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

@Dorjoy12 in crypto field are any other field who depends on luck they never success in their targer, they are just lazy peoples and don't want to do hard work to achieve their dreams, if we want success then do hard work with perfect planning,and invest in good project's, then we became successful person in our life.

@Honny143 i am totally agree with you  my friend.. We need to work hard but in smart way.. Because if you cant be   smart in all thing then you should understand you are still week..so YOUR work, thought,  planning must be smart..only by hard work you can't be success.. Not only in crypto world but in every place we need to keep our smartness            

• +1 2
  • +2 1

42 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Honny143 i am totally agree with you  my friend.. We need to work hard but in smart way.. Because if you cant be   smart in all thing then you should understand you are still week..so YOUR work, thought,  planning must be smart..only by hard work you can't be success.. Not only in crypto world but in every place we need to keep our smartness            

@Dorjoy12 only hard work not gives success I agree with this point, smart thinking also need because now we are in 21st century everything became smarter, so why we think old traditional type if we think smart then our earning also double in short period.

• +1 1

On 4/24/2020 at 11:06 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

There is an equation that says that the greater the effort, the more success, and financial transactions, it also increases the risk the more profits.

Very well said buddy, if you put more effort into the things you want then you will achieve it. Effort, knowledge, and time are all the things you need in order to achieve your goal, if you put it on the things you are doing then it will give positive output.

• +1 2

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• CryptoNews of the Week     – On 20-21 May, bitcoin surged sharply for the first time since 9 April, approaching $72,000. This rally was triggered by data showing a sharp increase in investments in BTC-ETFs, reaching a nine-week high. According to CoinShares, investments in crypto funds rose by $932 million last week, following an inflow of $130 million the previous week, marking the highest level in nine weeks. Additionally, Grayscale's ETF saw its first-ever inflow of $18 million. Analysts believe this surge in digital asset investments was a response to the May Consumer Price Index (CPI) report in the United States.   – After bitcoin rose above $71,000, its price hit new all-time highs in the local currencies of several Asian and South American countries. According to CoinMarketCap, BTC reached a record level of 11.2 million yen at the start of trading on 21 May in Japan, marking the first time the flagship asset's value exceeded 11 million yen. Bitcoin also hit a peak in Argentina, reaching 63.8 million Argentine pesos, slightly above the 14 March high. In the Philippines, bitcoin briefly climbed to 4.18 million pesos, the highest level since mid-March 2024. BTC prices in several other countries, including the UK, Australia, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Egypt, Israel, Norway, India, South Korea, Taiwan, and Turkey, also matched or were very close to their mid-March peak prices.   – Santiment noted that bitcoin had not shown positive dynamics due to small traders selling off. According to The Block Research, the rate of new BTC wallet openings fell to a six-year low post-halving, reflecting a general decline in enthusiasm after the failed April Bull Rally. However, whales started actively buying BTC from small players, driving the growth at the beginning of the current week.   – Kyle Schneps, Foundry's director, believes that the introduction of a 30% tax on the electricity used by BTC miners could collapse the industry in the US. Darin Feinstein, founder of Core Scientific, shares a similar view. He believes the proposed energy tax legislation by the current White House administration could significantly damage the US economy. Schneps predicts mining companies will seek new regions to continue their operations, with the Middle East becoming a preferred location. In 2023, Russia ranked second in mining volumes after the US. BitRiver's calculations showed Russian miners produced about 54,000 BTC (around $3.5 billion) last year, with an average of 22 GW of mining capacity (compared to 1 GW in 2022). In the US, 143,000 BTC were mined over the same period, using 5.3 GW of power (up from 3-4 GW in 2022).     – Haseeb Qureshi, managing partner at Dragonfly Capital, expects the Biden administration to soften its policy towards the digital asset industry soon. He believes US authorities do not want to lose the votes of cryptocurrency users in the upcoming presidential elections. While a complete policy reversal is unlikely, some easing of the stance is expected. According to former CFTC chairman Chris Giancarlo, “Donald Trump could reasonably claim the title of the first US cryptocurrency president due to the launch of regulated bitcoin futures in his first year in office”.   – The leading altcoin surged even more than bitcoin on 20-21 May. Bloomberg analysts reported that the SEC (US Securities and Exchange Commission) had changed its stance on the launch of spot ETFs for Ethereum. The regulator requested expedited updates to applications for such funds, with the first decision (from VanEck) expected on 23 May. Following this news, Ethereum's price soared by over 25%, reaching a peak of $3833. According to Coinglass, the total amount of liquidations and forced closures of short positions on crypto exchanges at that time amounted to $340 million. A total of 78,800 positions were liquidated, with the largest individual liquidation occurring on the HTX exchange, amounting to $3.1 million for the ETH/USDT pair.   – QCP Capital analysts believe that if spot ETH-ETF applications are approved, Ethereum's price could surpass $5,000 by the end of the year. Standard Chartered expects capital inflows into such funds to reach $15-45 billion (2-9 million ETH) in the first year. This influx would drive the asset's price to $8,000 with bitcoin at $150,000. Bold forecasts from the bank's analysts suggest that if market dynamics remain positive, Ethereum could reach $14,000, and bitcoin could rise to $200,000 by 2025.   – Markus Thielen, an analyst at 10x Research, predicted that bitcoin's breakthrough of the $68,300 resistance on 20 May could catalyse a powerful rally. QCP Capital expects the main cryptocurrency to reach $74,000 in the coming months. The company's economists believe that institutional acceptance of cryptocurrency is accelerating, and improving global economic conditions create a favourable environment for capital inflows into risky assets. The approaching US presidential elections also improve investor sentiment.   – The latest version of the GPT-4o artificial intelligence from OpenAI predicts that bitcoin's price on 1 August 2024 will be in the range of $76,348 to $89,108, considering current market factors and historical trends. The Anthropic AI model, Claude 3 Opus, offers an even more optimistic forecast, indicating a range between $105,072 and $167,808 by the specified date.   – Linus Torvalds, creator of the Linux operating system, is highly sceptical of digital assets. He expresses bewilderment and regret over claims of cryptocurrencies' long-term value and the omnipotence of AI technologies. Torvalds believes cryptocurrencies are excellent tools for fraud and are widely used in various Ponzi schemes. "I don't believe in cryptocurrencies and see them as a tool for taking money from naive and impressionable users, just as I don't believe in Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy, or the Easter Bunny," he stated.   – Peter Schiff, a well-known financier and advocate of physical gold, has once again declared bitcoin a "dead cryptocurrency." Like Linus Torvalds, his negative comments aim to prevent potential investors from making a serious mistake by investing in this "pseudo-asset." However, the "gold bug" Schiff promised that if bitcoin enthusiasts stop comparing the cryptocurrency to gold, he would cease publicly criticising it.   – The court found Craig Wright guilty of perjury. "Dr Wright's attempts to prove he was/is Satoshi Nakamoto represent the most severe abuse of procedure [...]" the court's decision stated. "It is evident that Wright deliberately created fake documents to support false claims and used the courts as a means of fraud." "Wright's testimony was at best unreliable [...] and at worst fabricated," the judge declared, expressing complete confidence that Wright repeatedly lied to the court in his testimony. These perjury facts may now be referred to the British prosecutor's office. However, in a tweet on 20 May, Wright announced his intention to appeal the decision.   – Controversial blogger and former kickboxer Andrew Tate announced his intention to completely abandon fiat and invest over $100 million in bitcoin. He aims to break free from "banks, their money, and other scams." Tate promised to provide evidence of his actions. It is noteworthy that Andrew Tate, a millionaire and former MMA fighter, is also known for his misogynistic statements. All his channels on YouTube, TikTok, and Instagram are blocked.  It is known that Tate and his brother had been arrested in Romania on charges of human trafficking and rape. According to Romanian police, Andrew and Tristan recruited women for pornography. Romania TV reported in late 2022 that Swedish eco-activist Greta Thunberg might have been involved in their arrest. Notice: These materials should not be deemed a recommendation for investment or guidance for working on financial markets: they are for informative purposes only. Trading on financial markets is risky and can lead to a loss of money deposited.   #eurusd #gbpusd #usdjpy #btcusd #ethusd #ltcusd #xrpusd #forex #forex_example #signals #cryptocurrencies #bitcoin #stock_market   https://nordfx.com/
    • 💵 BitBerry Exchange   BitBerry – это ваша надёжная альтернатива Swift для обмена криптовалют, наличных и фиатных денег, а также для международных переводов. Мы предлагаем выгодные курсы без дополнительных комиссий и обеспечиваем:   🚀 Простой и быстрый обмен криптовалют   Обмен в срок от 15 минут до 24 часов в зависимости от пары.   🌍 Широкую географию переводов   Обналичивание USDT и других криптовалют с сотрудничеством с российскими и зарубежными банками. Оплата инвойсов в Азии и Европе. Наши партнёрские офисы находятся в Москве, Казани, Анталии, Дубае, Бали.   🔒 Безопасность всех сделок     Мы контролируем все процессы и предоставляем круглосуточную поддержку.   Наши преимущества:   - Множество положительных отзывов, подтверждающих скорость и безопасность переводов. - Каждый процесс контролируется оператором BitBerry.   Широкий спектр услуг:   - Продажа и покупка криптовалют в любом городе России. - Обналичивание и обмен биткоина, эфириума, USDT и других криптовалют по выгодному курсу. - Оплата инвойсов и зарубежных поставок для компаний в Гонконге, Таиланде, Канаде, США, Китае, ОАЭ, Армении. Оплата в течение 1-3 суток. - Транзакции для физлиц: перевод рублей, юаней, евро, долларов, фунтов стерлингов, швейцарских франков и других валют. - Выдача переведённых средств в различных городах Европы, США, Таиланда, Турции, Грузии, ОАЭ.   Широкая география:   Работаем с картами и счетами российских банков (Сбер, Тинькофф, АльфаБанк, ВТБ). Также поддерживаем валюты AED, TRY, USD. Партнёрские офисы с наличными деньгами расположены по всему миру.   Широкий географический охват и выгодные курсы делают BitBerry надёжным и удобным обменником криптовалют, фиатных и наличных денег с возможностью международных переводов.   🌐 Задайте все интересующие вас вопросы менеджеру BitBerry на сайте или по почте manager@bitberry.cash   Присоединяйтесь к нам и испытайте удобство и надёжность BitBerry!   BitBerry Exchange | cайт Bitberry.cash @bitberry_manager - менеджер @bitberry_support - поддержка
    • YodaObmen.com - это платформа для обмена криптовалют, которая позволяет пользователям быстро и безопасно конвертировать одну цифровую валюту в другую. На сайте представлены различные пары криптовалют, включая популярные, такие как Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin и другие.   YodaObmen.com предлагает удобный и простой в использовании интерфейс, который делает процесс обмена криптовалют доступным даже для новичков. Для совершения операций необходимо указать сумму и адрес кошелька получателя. После этого система автоматически высчитывает комиссию и предоставляет финальную сумму, которую будет получена после завершения транзакции.   Одной из ключевых особенностей YodaObmen.com является высокая скорость обработки заявок. Благодаря этому пользователи могут получить свои средства в течение нескольких минут после отправки запроса. Кроме того, платформа гарантирует максимальную безопасность транзакций, используя современные технологии защиты данных.   Наши контакты: Сайт - YodaObmen.com Бот - @YodaObmenBot Поддержка - @YodaObmen Канал -ЖМИ Чат, Конкурсы, Акции -ЖМИ   Инструкция по использованию бота     p/s Энергия вокруг нас и с нами!
    • Обменный пункт Цунами был добавлен в наш мониторинг.   Мы проанализировали информацию о работе сервиса, его репутации, принципах и ценностях его администрации, и пришли к выводу, что Цунами удовлетворяет критериям надежного партнера, который может находиться в листинге BestChange.ru наряду с остальными.   Мы искренне надеемся на продуктивное и долгосрочное сотрудничество с данным сервисом. Но несмотря на успешное прохождение всех проверок, мы будем продолжать внимательно следить за их репутацией и развитием клиентского сервиса.    Рекомендуем перед обменом всегда проверять страницу отзывов о Цунами, а после совершения обменов просим вас делиться своим мнением о предоставленных услугах с другими.
    • Наш сервис обмена валюты отличается выгодным курсом обмена. Мы постоянно анализируем финансовые рынки, чтобы предложить нашим клиентам самые выгодные условия обмена валют. Благодаря выгодному курсу обмена, наш обменник становится идеальным выбором для тех, кто хочет выгодно обменять свои деньги и быть уверенным в качестве предоставляемых услуг.
    • Акции MicroStrategy обошли по динамике роста биткоин   Известная организация MicroStrategy по итогам 1-го квартала этого года продемонстрировала уверенные финансовые показатели. Примечательно, что за последние 12 месяцев ценные бумаги компании уверенно обошли флагманский криптоактив по динамике роста. Акции MicroStrategy выросли более чем на 500%, достигнув отметки $1279 в ходе сегодняшних торгов. Что касается Bitcoin, то за указанный срок он вырос примерно на 166%. По мнению многих экспертов, текущая динамика ценных бумаг MSTR отражает уверенность инвесторов в перспективах организации и доверие к ее руководству.   На финансовые показатели MicroStrategy в первую очередь благоприятно повлиял уверенный рост самого биткоина, который с начала 2023 года находится в фазе уверенного бычьего тренда. В марте 2021 года компания имела в резерве чуть более 91 тыс. биткоинов, но к концу 2022-го MicroStrategy увеличила свои резервы до 132,5 тыс. BTC. Всего пару месяцев назад компания увеличила данный показатель до 205 тыс. монет. Стоит также отметить, что в марте этого года биткоин уверенно обновил предыдущий исторический максимум и достиг отметки $73 800. Сложившаяся динамика говорит о том, что инвесторы готовы активно вкладывать средства в MSTR. Это неудивительно, учитывая операционный бизнес компании и перспективы ее роста.
    • Обменный пункт Brabus был добавлен в наш мониторинг.   Мы проанализировали информацию о работе сервиса, его репутации, принципах и ценностях его администрации, и пришли к выводу, что Brabus удовлетворяет критериям надежного партнера, который может находиться в листинге BestChange.ru наряду с остальными.   Мы искренне надеемся на продуктивное и долгосрочное сотрудничество с данным сервисом. Но несмотря на успешное прохождение всех проверок, мы будем продолжать внимательно следить за их репутацией и развитием клиентского сервиса.    Рекомендуем перед обменом всегда проверять страницу отзывов о Brabus, а после совершения обменов просим вас делиться своим мнением о предоставленных услугах с другими.
    • Обменный пункт Стрела был добавлен в наш мониторинг.   Мы проанализировали информацию о работе сервиса, его репутации, принципах и ценностях его администрации, и пришли к выводу, что Стрела удовлетворяет критериям надежного партнера, который может находиться в листинге BestChange.ru наряду с остальными.   Мы искренне надеемся на продуктивное и долгосрочное сотрудничество с данным сервисом. Но несмотря на успешное прохождение всех проверок, мы будем продолжать внимательно следить за их репутацией и развитием клиентского сервиса.    Рекомендуем перед обменом всегда проверять страницу отзывов о Стрела, а после совершения обменов просим вас делиться своим мнением о предоставленных услугах с другими.
    • Всем Доброго! Буду краток и сразу перейдем к делу! Казик-Букмекер ➡️ 888starz Фриспины всем новым игрокам по промокоду ➡️ CRYPTOMAN24  Скрины прокрутов где видны фриспины приветствуются 
    • Уважаемые пользователи!   Мы рады сообщить вам о важном изменении в нашей работе: мы переходим на новый домен! Это решение было принято с целью улучшения качества наших услуг и повышения удобства для вас.   Новый домен: https://apexchange.money/   Если у вас возникнут вопросы или проблемы, свяжитесь с нашей службой поддержки. Мы всегда готовы помочь!   С уважением,  Команда Аpexchange🙂