What will you do if Bitcoin price drop 1000$ after you already buy it at 6000$? - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

What will you do if Bitcoin price drop 1000$ after you already buy it at 6000$?

If the price of bitcoin drops $ 1,000 after buying $ 6000, of course I will hold the bitcoin that I have, I will hold back temporarily and wait for the price to rise above the initial price I bought, if I panic and sell it immediately I will suffer losses. Of course it is difficult, but I will try not to panic and usually the decline is temporary.

• +1 1

If I bought Bitcoin at the rate $6000 but price drop to $1000, I will be patiently waiting for the next momentum for Bitcoin as a price of Bitcoin will not be the same at all. $1000 is still a cheapest rates, I would buy more Bitcoin to hold again.

• +1 1

On 7/4/2020 at 4:34 AM, Whited35 said:

If I bought Bitcoin at the rate $6000 but price drop to $1000, I will be patiently waiting for the next momentum for Bitcoin as a price of Bitcoin will not be the same at all. $1000 is still a cheapest rates, I would buy more Bitcoin to hold again.

But this could be a very big opportunity to have some money to buy Bitcoin. It will be very sad to be out of funds to buy the coin. I think you need to find another alternative to get some more funds to buy and add it together with the one you buy at 6k$ and wait for the right time to sell it again when there is a hype.

I doubt bitcoin to fall to $1,000 but if that happens i wouldn't panic because if I sell automatically I have loss and t beat solution here is to excercise patience for some time so that you can be able to recover your loss when the price rises as we all know that bitcoin is a promising coin with good potential in the Cryptocurrency marketplace.

On 4/19/2020 at 6:02 PM, Babubu609 said:

If Bitcoin price will drop from 7000$ to 1000k$ after purchasing it at 6000$ I suggest to my own opinion I will borrow money to buy it and hold and I know the price will not be stable at that price, I will wait for the price to rise and sell a little of  it then sell and pay the money I borrowed. 

But to your own suggestion what will you do if this happens?

Bitcoin having the value of 1000usd after you ha bought it from 6000usd is a very good profit. When that time comes, I will trade it already. It is a good time on trading it because your profit is almost a hundred percent. That will be enough and safe. Then just wait again until it's value went down, buy it, and sell at 10k. This is my trading cycle in bitcoin. 

Borrowing money for you to trade isn't always a good practice. However, it's good if you are confident enough. But it is still dangerous.

Edited by Strygwyr
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

I think I will borrow money from cryptocurrency exchange because these days many exchange give us money upto 5× I think this is very good method where you get huge money as a loan 

I can not be so stupid and unwise for bitcoin to price to fall from $6000 to $$5000 not to talk of it falling from $6000 to $10000. For bitcoin, my range of stop loss is $500 which me a the market will  cut at $5500. Then i can wait until I see signal of the price to rise. 

• +2 1

On 7/11/2020 at 7:25 AM, Strygwyr said:

Bitcoin having the value of 1000usd after you ha bought it from 6000usd is a very good profit. When that time comes, I will trade it already. It is a good time on trading it because your profit is almost a hundred percent. That will be enough and safe. Then just wait again until it's value went down, buy it, and sell at 10k. This is my trading cycle in bitcoin. 

Borrowing money for you to trade isn't always a good practice. However, it's good if you are confident enough. But it is still dangerous.

Hi mate you didn't get my point all I am saying right here is. Wish you have bought Bitcoin when it is a decreasing at increasing order in price thinking it will rise and you have spend all the money you have in buying at $6000. Suddenly within a while the price increases it fall to 1000$ and you have no money left and it is an opportunity to buy enough Bitcoin what will you do?

Since it is bitcoin I think you don't need to worry yourself because sooner or later bitcoin will surely rise because it is a promising coin that hardly fail holders. But there is another option which one can use to cover up the loss they encountered, instead of borrowing from other people you can also sell some part of the bitcoin and join arbitrage trading so that you can earn and cover up the loss.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 7/13/2020 at 1:53 PM, Projectcrypto said:

Since it is bitcoin I think you don't need to worry yourself because sooner or later bitcoin will surely rise because it is a promising coin that hardly fail holders. But there is another option which one can use to cover up the loss they encountered, instead of borrowing from other people you can also sell some part of the bitcoin and join arbitrage trading so that you can earn and cover up the loss.

As you said Bitcoin is a promising coin that is much volatile it price rises and falls at unexpected time so this is an opportunity to grab. Buying to hold and sell when ever it rises.

21 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

As you said Bitcoin is a promising coin that is much volatile it price rises and falls at unexpected time so this is an opportunity to grab. Buying to hold and sell when ever it rises.

Buying to hold is currently a good idea because very soon bitcoin will bullrun and many investors will make good profit from there investment, for that I will advise everyone who has the capital to invest some bitcoin for future.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

14 minutes ago, Projectcrypto said:

Buying to hold is currently a good idea because very soon bitcoin will bullrun and many investors will make good profit from there investment, for that I will advise everyone who has the capital to invest some bitcoin for future.

Hi mate! I don't think we expect bull run right now as it is over some few months ago at late march to may. All the way we still expect more rise in the market price but that could not be recall as bull run.

Oh God! That will be very bad to me but i will control myself so that i can not panic and lose more. I will do simple daily jobs in the streets like cleaning house, cars and etc so that i can get capital and restart. I will not borrow money because it can fall again from $1000 to $500 and i will die for the debt.

1 hour ago, Babubu609 said:

Hi mate! I don't think we expect bull run right now as it is over some few months ago at late march to may. All the way we still expect more rise in the market price but that could not be recall as bull run.

Many people expected the price of bitcoin to rise at the halving event but nothing happened and that was why I I predicted that the price will soon rise soon not knowing that I has happened some months back.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

17 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

Many people expected the price of bitcoin to rise at the halving event but nothing happened and that was why I I predicted that the price will soon rise soon not knowing that I has happened some months back.

Yes the halvings don't take place immediately at the expected day rather it keeps rising gradually and it can reach to an unexpected price at unexpected time just be ready anytime for the hype.

1 hour ago, Babubu609 said:

Yes the halvings don't take place immediately at the expected day rather it keeps rising gradually and it can reach to an unexpected price at unexpected time just be ready anytime for the hype.

I just hope the price of bitcoin rise to at least $15,000 before the end of the year 2020 so that we can earn some profit to enjoy the Christmas break and invest more on altcoins like litecoin and ethereum for future.

BetFury                                                   

I can not fall into such bear trap, bitcoin can not fall to that extent before I will remove my funds into tether or usdc or any other stable coin. It can not even get up to $5000 before I will take appropriate action to move my funds away from bitcoin. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

1 hour ago, DiamondBit said:

I can not fall into such bear trap, bitcoin can not fall to that extent before I will remove my funds into tether or usdc or any other stable coin. It can not even get up to $5000 before I will take appropriate action to move my funds away from bitcoin. 

Well as we know the crypto market is volatile I don't think it is not a good idea to sell or exchange your Bitcoin to any currency even though you decide you can sell a little of it and hold the rest take some percentage of the sold Bitcoin and buy more Bitcoin when the price decreases to the lowest peak.

Edited by Babubu609

2 hours ago, DiamondBit said:

You have said the right thing, at least we should know how to see the stop loss, anything can be possible, I was within hours when bitcoin dropped in March from $7500 to as low as $3600. 

At times, if stop loss is not used, it may be impossible. 

• +2 1

As for me, I do not think that Bitcoin will drop to $ 1,000, but if it happens, I will buy $ 2000, which means 2 BTC reserves. The currency can deteriorate if the price reaches $ 1,000.

I think that if you are confident, as you said, that the price will rise to 7k again, just wait for it to do so, why invest lent money into it too?

Use the lending money somewhere else so if BTC does not rise as you expected, at least you are not broke!

at that moment we should wait Till Bitcoin again didn't touch $6000 again . some invester lost their patients and sell their fund as a result they suffer from loss .we should make investment after analysis Market properly .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

3 hours ago, Rabih said:

I will wait until 4000 $ and sell it on lose 1 to 3 approximately but this decision not suitable for all investors, it depends on the strategy that you following.

Well that is right mate everyone has his own strategy to avoid huge loose in the fall of the market price. Therefore we need to learn from Experts that have some good knowledge of the market.

On 7/25/2020 at 6:51 AM, MegaImage said:

Use the lending money somewhere else so if BTC does not rise as you expected, at least you are not broke!

Ok you get same opinion with me because instead of loosing in selling by high fall of Bitcoin is good I borrowed somewhere else to invest there even though the lenders request for his money I can sell some of it to pay him off.

On 8/1/2020 at 4:08 PM, Rabih said:

I will wait until 4000 $ and sell it on lose 1 to 3 approximately but this decision not suitable for all investors, it depends on the strategy that you following.

@Rabih i dont think so that you should sell the bitcoin when it price raise up only 4k usd while you buy it on 6k usd.. My advice to you that till the btc price Don't go up you should hold it if not you want to lose.. Becuase btc price down mean crypto worlds down too.. So dont hope that btc price can go down easily but it might be pretending like so...but you should keep hold it             

• +2 1
  • +3 1