What will you do if Bitcoin price drop 1000$ after you already buy it at 6000$? - Page 5 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

What will you do if Bitcoin price drop 1000$ after you already buy it at 6000$?

Dear mate in buisness we have to face many problems.

Loss and benefit are part of buisness. But if happend to me than i will wait to increase the value of coins once again. And when its value will increase i will sell the coins. If i have more money than I will buy more coins to get more profit by selling them at rising value.

• +4 1

If bitcoins drops then we waiting for the increase price of coins not to borrow the money to others because you can not give this money if bitcoins price increase then you invest money 

If that happens, I will keep the bitcoins that I have purchased and I will buy more bitcoins at this low price and wait again for the price to rise because the price of bitcoin goes up and down continuously and cannot stay low forever.

From what I learned in the field of trading, if the price fell by this amount, I would buy some bitcoin and keep it until it rises again and sells it, but in fact most people do not do that, and this is what I saw through my friends or traders that I learn from them, but the most advice was to be patient and not sell If the price goes down and I keep my bitcoin

You can win large amounts if your incredible advice is taken very clearly when trading, since if the bitcoin falls much more than what you bought it is a good option to put more money, after entering much more money in the operation we will have a lot of profits from it, really I am not one of those who borrows, but there are options in the exchanges and they lend you a decent capital to invest, but I do not have great knowledge regarding this and if there is someone who has this knowledge please tell me how it can be done.

Definitely I will show patience and wait for it's rise again but I will never sell it in that big loss as I don't have that much resources to cover such big loss. A Good Trader never take an exit in such a big loss We should be patient in such harsh market situations and Wait for the right time.