Before giving a bad reputation. - Page 9 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

Before giving a bad reputation.

Right some people do so just to make fun of something like a target person. I think they should learn morality because it is not easy to produce good content as it requires work hard and giving a bad reputation means you are insulting their hard work. Give a bad reputation based on truth. Live like a family and be cooperative.

Definitely you are correct yet a few presents merit on get the terrible standing since they have recently reordered from others and they are not true to the gathering and it will restrict them from posting in the discussion and the discussion will be cleaned.

• Useful or interesting 1

That is better conversation you do on the grounds that we are as a family so no compelling reason to gave terrible reputation.It is smarter to offered thoughts or guidance regarding the point anybody posted.

If we don't agree with someone's point of view we must tell him in the comments. But there are many posts which violate rules of the forum or they contain suspicious links that should be given bad reputation.

On 12/4/2020 at 10:12 AM, Johnny123 said:

I am against giving a terrible standing since it will prompt disappointment, particularly on the off chance that they are learners. All individuals must have valuable analysis.

The forum has a section for learners or beginners, so I think  topics that are of low quality and yet they are in professional sections still deserves a negative reaction.

• +2 1

I think you are thinking it in a wrong way because the forum would not put it there if it has nothing good to do. I would say that it could serve as a warning for the people who are not making effort to have quality to their content they are creating. I would say that you should encourage people to rate all of the content they would see and give them the rating that they deserve. In this way, you could see that the community of this forum is becoming responsive to the created content of the users. Allow them to give negative rating if they deserve it but have shame if you ever you it on wrong terms.

• +3 2

Sometimes we as a member became too harsh on newbie or on some other members by giving them reputations. We must give each and every member a decent reputation after reading his post. 

Your reputation can encourage him to do well more in future. 

This will keep this gorum more healthy.

I am agreeing with your comment my brother we are all like family members we need to correct any mistakes happening to other members in this forum, give them a proper kind of advice and motivate them to improve there quality of post.

I agree with you @George10, some members don't observe when they see a post has low content they just give negative reputation, some are new and needs guidance, instead of just giving them negative reputation it will be good to advice and highlight them little about the forum

I agree with you here in cryptotalk we are a family and we don't have to give a bad name, it is better to write a comment telling you what you do not like about your publication, but not to give it a bad name since it is good to support the content contributors, It should be noted that users who have not yet reached 100 posts do not influence us, but we can support all the people who are above us, for when we reach more than 100 posts they will support us.

Teamwork the true support among users.

Yes, I agree with you. You have said a very good thing. I am sure that people will understand what you have said. You have given a very good message.

On 4/19/2020 at 7:48 AM, George10 said:

Here is the word of advice to you all who like giving bad reputation to some other topics in this forum as you know we are all here as one family let as help one another to become good post writers by approaching the writer and correct them on where you believe they are wrong  based on their topics vai comments or massages not by giving a bad reputation and I believe this way we will build a better environment,what's your opinion on this one

You are right friend I am agree with you we should not give bad reputation to anyone because our this act can hurt and can disappointed to anyone . So we should not give bad reputation without deserving. 

I am agree with you . We all will give good   reputation to others .if we give others good reputation and encourage them so by this more people come to this platforum . So if someone make a mistake tell him/her about this mistake than he correct his/her mistske 

I think that your idea is best for reputation,if anyone is posting good post then we should give positive reputation otherwise negative reputation,you should check post before giving bad reputation if it deserve and not gave him to take revenge.

In this forum once you join you are part of the family. We are here to encourage each other and to support. Just think of the effort a person has put in to make a post. This will help you not to give much negative rating. Do not unnecessarily discourage a member by giving negative reputation.

It is always a consideration to me and I think about it a lot, I usually don't give bad reputation as I consider many things and how bad the other member will feel, but there are times I read some messages that are not worth and are making me lose my time. I try to skip some but still if they go against the forum and create problems we can't be considerate a lot.

• +1 2

Before giving bad reputation you have to read the reply again. You have to understand what is mistake in that post. Then you can help him with this mistake. We are like family in this forum. So be friendly .

We should try to contact the person first and explain the mistakes or the improvements they can make and not give a bad reaction immediately. Quoting and mentioning will help and giving a simple advice with politeness will send the message better.

• +1 2

On 4/18/2020 at 11:48 PM, George10 said:

Here is the word of advice to you all who like giving bad reputation to some other topics in this forum as you know we are all here as one family let as help one another to become good post writers by approaching the writer and correct them on where you believe they are wrong  based on their topics vai comments or massages not by giving a bad reputation and I believe this way we will build a better environment,what's your opinion on this one.

I like what you say, I think that to give a negative reaction to someone in the forum it must be because it is some user who has already been writing here for some time and also his publication lacks value and meaning, or is offensive, or spam, but the rest , I believe in supporting others, if we see that they are someone who can improve, then let's help them, I do not agree with giving away positive reactions because we must all win them, I only say that giving a negative reaction for no reason is wrong

I think you are correct, although when you see someone doing repeatedly the same mistake there should be a way to show your disaproval. The forum rules are precise on this, when there are spammers they should be given negative reactions, it is written and given with examples.

I do not agree with you. Negative reputation is necessary sometimes because there are many who reformulate topics and publish them in the forum in addition to the many recurring topics. The negative reputation will make him think again about his behavior and the way he works on the forum.

I agree with you, it is harmful to give negative evaluation for members who have not done any thing wrong, and even if there has been a kind of mistake we should be lenient with them especially if they are new members, I guess they are struggling to do their best but they are not familiar with the regulations. Anyway negative evaluation should be given to spammers or people who are publishing nonsense just to calculate as many comments as possible. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 4/19/2020 at 5:48 AM, George10 said:

Here is the word of advice to you all who like giving bad reputation to some other topics in this forum as you know we are all here as one family let as help one another to become good post writers by approaching the writer and correct them on where you believe they are wrong  based on their topics vai comments or massages not by giving a bad reputation and I believe this way we will build a better environment,what's your opinion on this one.

We have to follow the forum rules which says that's if someone deserve positive reaction we should give it, but if someone deserve negative reaction, we should give it also, so that's ends of the day those who post useless posts, theyll do their best to post quality posts in order to avoid getting banned.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

On 12/16/2020 at 3:51 PM, Rozy said:

I agree with you, it is harmful to give negative evaluation for members who have not done any thing wrong, and even if there has been a kind of mistake we should be lenient with them especially if they are new members, I guess they are struggling to do their best but they are not familiar with the regulations. Anyway negative evaluation should be given to spammers or people who are publishing nonsense just to calculate as many comments as possible. 

Indeed mate before giving bad reputation we have to think so many times because we have to such information so that we can know which post deserve negative react and which need positive as we can see only one negative react really effect someone because most of members doing such hard effort and in the result when they received negative react it's bad..

• +2 1